Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Toots wrote: »
    I'm very much enjoying the clouds alright - localised fog outbreaks in my living room these nights. Would it be too obnoxious to vape it indoors though?

Also considering the Kangertech Pangu and the Sigelei Moonshot, any opinions on them? (Jesus my husband will kill me :pac:)

No knowledge of the Pangu but the Moonshot is also a wonderful RTA, 2 cons with the Moonshot, small tank so you'll fill often and it's a little tricky to build as it's a floating deck but if you overcome these it's well worth it. Another similar rta would be the Coilart Mage which is a little easier to work on and also performs excellent. The Mage I think is on sale in Esmaug.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,917 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I probably wouldn't be using the moonshot for a while yet, but I'm seeing it on a couple of Irish websites for €20 - I wonder is that just because of the TPD malarky and will it be back up to €50ish on Friday?

I probably wouldn't be using the moonshot for a while yet, but I'm seeing it on a couple of Irish websites for €20 - I wonder is that just because of the TPD malarky and will it be back up to €50ish on Friday?

20 is good,it's a 2ml tank I think so it would have been TPD compliant anyway. Jabus I wouldn't pay €50 though,it's a good little tank but not that good :D

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,917 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Will there be problems getting coils for the large tanks after the 20th or will they still be available as usual?

Toots wrote:
    Will there be problems getting coils for the large tanks after the 20th or will they still be available as usual?

Stock will still be available as long as there's​ a demand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

The Cleito's are imho one off if not the best tanks still around, The original which is hard to get here now coupled with the 0.4 coil is a spectacular vape with wonderful flavour. The newer 120 Cleito uses a 0.16 coil so needs more power,about 95W is good and it also produces a wonderful vape. RBA decks are also available for both versions.

Fully agree. The standard cleito with a .4ohm at 40w is one of the best tanks you can buy, excellent flavour and vapour production.

I've just started using the 120w cleito and at 100w it's impressive.

Thanks all! Went ahead and bought the Cleito from the link Johnny posted. Also got the Pangu and a nitecore charger and 2 18650 batteries. Had to restrain myself from buying another mod. I think I have a problem :o

Hubby is abroad next week so hopefully it arrives when he's away and I can hide it all :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Thanks all! Went ahead and bought the Cleito from the link Johnny posted. Also got the Pangu and a nitecore charger and 2 18650 batteries. Had to restrain myself from buying another mod. I think I have a problem :o

Hubby is abroad next week so hopefully it arrives when he's away and I can hide it all :pac:

You will not be disappointed by the cleito, I promise. And when you see our resident expert Dr Bill recommending products then you know it's a decent tank.
    Coils last me 3-4 weeks on an 80vg/20pg juice at 40w,and I tend to fill the tank on a daily basis. I highly recommend the 5ml replacement glass and the rta. The rta is the easiest I've built so far and it outperforms the stock coils when built with clapton
    Anyway enjoy your new setup, happy clouds :)

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

Where are the mad deals at guys

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭lankz92

chipfox wrote: »
    Where are the mad deals at guys

Not seen much today thats not been there all week. I stoped looking at hardware, bought enough lol.

Its juice im after now and not many deals about. Hope ecirette have further reductions tomorrow and i'll grab some from them.

Have been looking at uk vendors and still £5/6 a bottle on most and selling out fast so im not too confident in them going much lower tbh.

Edit: ecirette litreally just ran out of stock on the elemenys deal, guess i'll be shoping about tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Witchcraft Ireland still have 50 and 20 ml's in stock. Tpd for 15 per cent off and free shipping on E30 or over.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

lankz92 wrote: »
    Not seen much today thats not been there all week. I stoped looking at hardware, bought enough lol.

Its juice im after now and not many deals about. Hope ecirette have further reductions tomorrow and i'll grab some from them.

Have been looking at uk vendors and still £5/6 a bottle on most and selling out fast so im not too confident in them going much lower tbh.

Edit: ecirette litreally just ran out of stock on the elemenys deal, guess i'll be shoping about tomorrow.

Element here,I get free ship & use PM...

http://puremist.co.uk/clearance

Cheers. I'll have a look about in the morning.

Ecirette is showing some in stock but says there gone when added to cart. Maybe they are updating stock or something

Libertyflights £2.99 for a pack of cleito 120 coils.

Postage is £4 something tho so youd probly want to be getting a few other bits.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Libertyflights £2.99 for a pack of cleito 120 coils.

Postage is £4 something tho so youd probly want to be getting a few other bits.

Aspire Cleito is 8.99 there, only 7 left..... well 6 now :P

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Aspire Cleito is 8.99 there, only 7 left..... well 6 now :P

Got one from thebestshop yesterday.

Baby beast £4.99

https://www.vampirevape.co.uk/discount-zone/tpd-clearance-51/smok-tfv8-baby-tank.html

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Man your a bold bold mofo, ordering 2 if it ever loads for me :(

use "vv10" for 10% off your first order ;)

Hahaha already have 2 or id be getting one. Im itching to buy some juice but the budget is limited so im holding out for some deal to pop up.

Hahaha already have 2 or id be getting one. Im itching to buy some juice but the budget is limited so im holding out for some deal to pop up.

Use the 50% off on vapewild??

• Advertisement

Use the 50% off on vapewild??

No their stuff any good?

No their stuff any good?

I bought a good few and the flavours are nice tbh, worth placing an ould half price order on a few bottles :)

247music wrote: »
    Is your order still processing by the way?

Did yours ship yet? Hearing some have been refunded. Site wont load for me.

I bought a good few and the flavours are nice tbh, worth placing an ould half price order on a few bottles :)

Cool i 'll take a look.

Just got to the final stage of checkout and the page bombed so I have to start my order again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Just got to the final stage of checkout and the page bombed so I have to start my order again :(

Same. all gone though

Same here, then it told me they're out of stock :(

Yeah it went out of stock, thats a joke in fairness. Its their fault with their slow website so once its in your basket it should be reserved :(

Anyone finds them at that price or close enough let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Yeah it went out of stock, thats a joke in fairness. Its their fault with their slow website so once its in your basket it should be reserved :(

Anyone finds them at that price or close enough let me know.

Yeah it should in fairness. Ah well.

• Advertisement

I need to stop coming in here :pac:

Was chatting to my parents yesterday and saying I was raging that I'd bought the hubby's present early because now everything's being marked down so much before the 20th and payday isn't til the 28th so I'll have to watch what I spend. They go "Ah sure if you see any good deals just order them on our credit card and you can pay us back on payday" Damn near wet myself. They'll be getting a phone call from the bank saying the card's been maxed out :pac:

Advertisement