Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Toots, you can buy all our gear today for us so haha

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,917 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Toots, you can buy all our gear today for us so haha

Jesus can you imagine! Dad gets a call from the card fraud team going "Mr Tootsdad, did you just spend 5 grand on a UK vaping website?" I'll have to restrain myself seeing as I'll have to pay for it on payday though :pac:

Is vampire vapes always that slow or is it just cos it's the 19th? I'm pretty sure I looked there yesterday and it wasn't that bad. Although, I looked a lot of places yesterday...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Nah they were grand yesterday when I was on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Toots wrote: »
    Jesus can you imagine! Dad gets a call from the card fraud team going "Mr Tootsdad, did you just spend 5 grand on a UK vaping website?" I'll have to restrain myself seeing as I'll have to pay for it on payday though :pac:

Is vampire vapes always that slow or is it just cos it's the 19th? I'm pretty sure I looked there yesterday and it wasn't that bad. Although, I looked a lot of places yesterday...

Probably sheer volume id say. Wouldnt say they would sell much if its like that often.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,917 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Probably sheer volume id say. Wouldnt say they would sell much if its like that often.

Baby beast showing as out of stock now. They've got the moonshot for a fiver - I thought that was a 2ml tank?

• Advertisement

Baby beast showing as out of stock now. They've got the moonshot for a fiver - I thought that was a 2ml tank?

sure the baby beast is only a 2ml tank aswell. maybe they made a boo boo and mispriced it hence its out of stock now.

sure the baby beast is only a 2ml tank aswell. maybe they made a boo boo and mispriced it hence its out of stock now.

I wonder was it a boo-boo. It was a huge markdown on it!

I wonder was it a boo-boo. It was a huge markdown on it!

Yeah its a boo boo, its back to 17.99 now.

Yeah its a boo boo, its back to 17.99 now.

Feck! I wonder will they honour the orders that went through at that price or will people be getting emails saying that they've been cancelled.

Feck! I wonder will they honour the orders that went through at that price or will people be getting emails saying that they've been cancelled.

Well on the google cache its coming up as 17.99 and now in the TPD sale its still 4.99 but out of stock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

the packaging of ALL items has to have the nicotine warning thats why old 2ml tanks are being sold off because they dinny have the warning on them

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭247music

jonnycivic wrote:
    Use the 50% off on vapewild??

Whats the 50% off??

247music wrote: »
    Whats the 50% off??

"Boardsie50" on your first order for 50% off

jambofc wrote: »
    the packaging of ALL items has to have the nicotine warning thats why old 2ml tanks are being sold off because they dinny have the warning on them

Ah! Must have been the non compliant packs and they've got new stock that is compliant. Well looks like some jammy fecker will have gotten them for a fiver. :pac:

Ah! Must have been the non compliant packs and they've got new stock that is compliant. Well looks like some jammy fecker will have gotten them for a fiver. :pac:

well www.ecigaspire.co.uk have them for 12.99 and theres a discount code for 15% off so i ordered there :)

God almighty, I'm going to be divorced thanks to this thread :pac:

God almighty, I'm going to be divorced thanks to this thread :pac:

Just buy him a baby beast and he wont divorce you yet :pac:

God damn Vampire Vapes, the feckin moonshot just went out of stock as I was putting my shipping info in! :mad:

God damn Vampire Vapes, the feckin moonshot just went out of stock as I was putting my shipping info in! :mad:

£11 here: https://www.escape2vapour.co.uk/product/sigelei-moonshot-rta-tank/

How do you know about all these sites??? :D

• Advertisement

How do you know about all these sites??? :D

Alot of research :pac: and a lack of anything to do in the office :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

lankz92 wrote:
    Did yours ship yet? Hearing some have been refunded. Site wont load for me.

Ah well im not sure... I cant get onto the site to see.. but something has landed in my parcel motel and i dont remember ordering anything else.. but nothing was taken from my card?

jonnycivic wrote:
    "Boardsie50" on your first order for 50% off

Cheers

Just got the baby beast on bits and pieces vape for £13.99 and you get 10% off if you order could with it. Can't link cos I'm on the phone but 1 think they have 3 left. Got the tank and a pack of 5 extra coils for £25

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭lankz92

Not been many deals juice wise today. Seems the best of its been sold for weeks. Oh well i'll put an order in somewhere tonight for whatever i can find lol.

Went into a shop near work and they are still looking €25 for a cleito or €30 for the 120. 2 nautiluses for €55. Apparently thats a deal. Tbh they seem to have no plan to not sell them after today.

http://www.thecaptainsreserve.com/

Code "80%" for 80% off. Mostly just 0mg left in high vg didnt check the 50/50 ones.

Thats all my pre tpd purchases done :)

Damn! All gone!! I don't care if it tasted like crap, I want those awesome skull bottles!!!

• Advertisement

Damn! All gone!! I don't care if it tasted like crap, I want those awesome skull bottles!!!

Went quick. Was plenty of 0mg left earlier, even 3mg in a couple. People panic buying at this point id say lol.

Yeah the skull bottles sold it to me but the juice is ment to be pretty good.

Advertisement