Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭deisedav

It was actually 3.50 a bottle I apologise. Got them from esi

• Registered Users Posts: 21,659 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Evilbart wrote: »
    Yep I sure did can you link where you seen them for 3 quid, if it's true I will take 3 quid a bottle.

Hate to be that guy but before they were discontinued:
    0e19dv3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Evilbart

Ok then guys they were going in the bin anyway so I'll take €3.50 a bottle if anybody's interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭247music

Evilbart wrote:
    Ok then guys they were going in the bin anyway so I'll take €3.50 a bottle if anybody's interested.

If they are going to the bin anyway then to save space in yours and in turn save you money on rubbish pay by weigh then ill offer my bins service? (I'm dead serious too.. loads of room in it this week)

247music wrote: »
    If they are going to the bin anyway then to save space in yours and in turn save you money on rubbish pay by weigh then ill offer my bins service? (I'm dead serious too.. loads of room in it this week)

I don't pay by weight.

Please only reply if you are genuinely interested it's 900ml of juice for less than €100.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I don't pay by weight.

Please only reply if you are genuinely interested it's 900ml of juice for less than €100.

Thanks

How does the Dragonfire taste?

jonnycivic wrote: »
    How does the Dragonfire taste?

Both juices were my all day vape and I enjoyed them check out this link for description of flavours

http://e-smokeireland.com/e-juice/wingnuts-premium-e-liquid/game-of-clouds/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Both juices were my all day vape and I enjoyed them check out this link for description of flavours

http://e-smokeireland.com/e-juice/wingnuts-premium-e-liquid/game-of-clouds/

Yeah I had a look and the flavour sounds like what I would enjoy :) I'll get back to you on it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭LeakingLava

Hey guys. Apologies if OT, and for the newbieness regarding the new law, but, does anyone know where I can get my hands on the OBS Engine RTA? Preferrably somewhere local. Been calling into some shops and apparently they've all sent theirs back already. :(

Hey guys. Apologies if OT, and for the newbieness regarding the new law, but, does anyone know where I can get my hands on the OBS Engine RTA? Preferrably somewhere local. Been calling into some shops and apparently they've all sent theirs back already. :(

You won't get one local but this should be grand for you: https://www.fasttech.com/product/5464701-authentic-obs-engine-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Yep I sure did can you link where you seen them for 3 quid, if it's true I will take 3 quid a bottle.

They were €3.50 for the 30ml bottles in the TPD sale. They only come in 10ml bottles now at €4.35 a pop so I don't think it's unfair for you to ask for €5 for the 30ml bottles.

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭smilgy

I have a Smok Alien 220W Kit (comes with a TFV8 Baby tank). Brand new still in packaging. 55 euro. Enfield/Dublin area.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭nuttyboy79

They were €3.50 for the 30ml bottles in the TPD sale. They only come in 10ml bottles now at €4.35 a pop so I don't think it's unfair for you to ask for €5 for the 30ml bottles.

Unless he bought them in store on the Thursday/Friday before it kicked in then it was only €1 per bottle.

nuttyboy79 wrote: »
    Unless he bought them in store on the Thursday/Friday before it kicked in then it was only €1 per bottle.

Current price for this juice is €13.05 for 30ml.

The price in the past is now irrelevant.If you want 30ml for €3.50 PM me, if you don't just skip past the post and have a nice day.

smilgy wrote: »
    I have a Smok Alien 220W Kit (comes with a TFV8 Baby tank). Brand new still in packaging. 55 euro. Enfield/Dublin area.

Where was it purchased and have you got a receipt for it?

Where was it purchased and have you got a receipt for it?

vistavapors.com. Yep it came with a receipt.

vistavapors.com. Yep it came with a receipt.

Ah. I'd really prefer a purchase somewhere local for warranty purposes. Sorry. Great price though. Should be an easy enough sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Probably a stupid question but is it silver like the one on the box?

Probably a stupid question but is it silver like the one on the box?

Yep, its silver :D

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭london.irish

superneat wrote: »
    Hey, looking to move these on as a bundle, all in great condition, will throw in 2 spools of wire & whatever spares are going.
    Kayfun mini v3, Le Magister, Hannya RDA, hobo v4 RDA, Goblin Mini, Nextgen & 2 authentic Joytech Cubis. All come with drip tips. Would like €40 for the lot.
    Cheers :cool:
    [img]http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/<a href=https://ibb.co/eCnqca target=_blank>[/img]IMG_20170524_130626.jpgIMG_20170524_130626.jpg<br />eCnqca
    p>Hi superneat, are these still available?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

p>Hi superneat, are these still available?

Still have them pal.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Doge

Still have them pal.
    Cheers

Would you be interested in selling the cubis seperately?

Doge wrote: »
    Would you be interested in selling the cubis seperately?

Would rather sell as a lot pal, it's a good price for what you get, I'll throw in some juice as always too :cool:
    Cheers

Would rather sell as a lot pal, it's a good price for what you get, I'll throw in some juice as always too :cool:
    Cheers

Thanks for the reply, i went ahead and ordered the cubis at about 3 oclock in the morning with the 0.6 ohm MTL coils! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

kingaaa wrote: »
    Wismec Presa TC100W plus a KeepPower 5200 Mah 26650 battery - €37

CIMG4252.jpg

Digiflovor Pharoah RDA - €25

CIMG4250.jpg

Steam Crave Arromamizer Supreme RDTA Limited Edition - €27

CIMG4247.jpg

Ivogo " The Rock " RDTA...Nver been fired - €20

CIMG4253.jpg

BOTH THE ROCK AND AROMAMIZER ARE GONE.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

kingaaa wrote: »
    BOTH THE ROCK AND AROMAMIZER ARE GONE.....

Council Of Vapor Wraith Squonk Kit...Like New - €55

IMG_20170608_093746.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jld5fBJt1j8&t=198s

Hey, looking to move these on as a bundle, all in great condition, will throw in 2 spools of wire & whatever spares are going.
    Kayfun mini v3, Le Magister, Hannya RDA, hobo v4 RDA, Goblin Mini, Nextgen & 2 authentic Joytech Cubis. All come with drip tips. Would like €40 for the lot.
    Cheers :cool:
    [IMG]http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/<a href=https://ibb.co/eCnqca target=_blank>[/img]IMG_20170524_130626.jpgIMG_20170524_130626.jpg
    eCnqca
    €30 delivered in Ireland :cool:

Ill take them seen as that seller doesnt bother shipping orders! Filed a paypal claim.

€30 delivered in Ireland :cool:

Met this sound lad in person today. He had all the tanks well wrapped up in bubble wrap and in a cardboard box and even threw in some liquids and spare coils and stuff.

Thanks again man!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

I'm having a bit of a clear out. Have a look and see what you think. Paypal only please.

I have a ProYStick in perfect working order. It's a 26650 mod that sits nicely in the hand. I'll include a battery tube so it will work with an 18650 battery. For more details: http://mini-ecig.com/battery_blocks/ProYStick
    €60 + €5 postage in Ireland
    IMG_3883.jpg

IMG_3884.jpg

Also genuine Lost Vape Triade DNA 200 including original packaging and intructions. It is in perfect working order. I will include a spare battery door.
    €60 + €5 postage in Ireland

IMG_3886.jpg

IMG_3888.jpg

IMG_3887.jpg

Advertisement