Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

Also have a genuine Squape R in perfect condition. Original packaging. Check out the photo's. Only one deck as seen. Paypal only please. €40 + €5 postage Ireland.

IMG_3891.jpg

IMG_3889.jpg

IMG_3890.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Also genuine Lost Vape Triade DNA 200 including original packaging and intructions. It is in perfect working order. I will include a spare battery door. €60 + €5 postage in Ireland

Pm'd

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

Pm'd

Triade sold. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭LeakingLava

Hey guys. I'm currently looking for 0mg juices to try out but wouldn't like to spend a fortune. Any flavour except tobacco. Willing to go round Dublin to collect. Thanks a lot. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Hey guys. I'm currently looking for 0mg juices to try out but wouldn't like to spend a fortune. Any flavour except tobacco. Willing to go round Dublin to collect. Thanks a lot. :)

This Vendor in Waterford have loads of 0mg,here is some I bought the other day...

http://e-shop.ie/120-ml-80vg/20vg-e-liquid-/-e-juices/c40641

Check out his other liquids like Liqua...

• Advertisement

This Vendor in Waterford have loads of 0mg,here is some I bought the other day...

Check out his other liquids like Liqua...

Any suggestions on specific flavours? Thanks a lot :D:D

(Apologies for a little bit of chat).

Any suggestions on specific flavours? Thanks a lot :D:D

(Apologies for a little bit of chat).

The flavours 80vg/20pg in the White Lightning range I love when Direct lunging it is Marrakesh,Berry Blast,Unicorn Cake,Blu Rain & Razors Edge,I couldn't pick a favourite,the Donut one is weak & never tried any of the custardy ones,SKY sounds good & waiting in the cupboard for me to try,all the other flavours in the vendors list,I was not keen...
    As I say,I really enjoyed those flavours above & vaping them at 40w - 80w with SS wire...

All his other eliquids,I have never tried,I have tried some fruits in the Liqua range years ago but the juice is too thin for sub-ohming but good for MTL vaping...
    Hope this helps you a bit...

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭smilgy

smilgy wrote: »
    I have a Smok Alien 220W Kit (comes with a TFV8 Baby tank). Brand new still in packaging. 55 euro. Enfield/Dublin area.

This is still for sale. 45 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

That's a cracking price if anyone needs a higher powered mod.

Tried so hard to argue against going for this, but at this price, nothing can argue against just going for it. :D:D

Could I collect tomorrow? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

The Alien is indeed a cracker, the baby beast tank aint half bad either. I have my Alien over 6 months now and it's still going strong, not had any issues. It was my 2nd unit, the first did have issues and the paint was peeling from it, but no so with the 2nd one I got, afaik they addressed any issues with later models.

The Alien is indeed a cracker, the baby beast tank aint half bad either. I have my Alien over 6 months now and it's still going strong, not had any issues. It was my 2nd unit, the first did have issues and the paint was peeling from it, but no so with the 2nd one I got, afaik they addressed any issues with later models.

It is indeed. But sadly, the unit is already sold :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Can confirm, I have the latter version and it's still in great condition even though it's seen the floor of my van more than anything.
    I got mine for £35 from Smkd when the tpd sale was on, worked out below €50 delivered and it's a great mod, tank ain't half bad either but I prefer the 120w Cleito.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

It is indeed. But sadly, the unit is already sold :(

Sorry about that. Its on its way to me today hopefully.

corsav6 wrote: »
    Can confirm, I have the latter version and it's still in great condition even though it's seen the floor of my van more than anything.
    I got mine for £35 from Smkd when the tpd sale was on, worked out below €50 delivered and it's a great mod, tank ain't half bad either but I prefer the 120w Cleito.

Any way to check if the one you get is a later version?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Any way to check if the one you get is a later version?

Firmware version will either begin with "V" or "VB", this should show up on the screen when you turn on the mod.
    I updated mine so my firmware is VB 1.0.3, whereas the older version with updated firmware would show V 1.0.3 when switched on.

From my quick Google searches I believe the "VB" is the updated version. I have mine a few weeks and the paint is practically new, and it's been in pockets with coins and keys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ericshan

Any bargains on liquid atm? €5 a pop for a 10ml is a bit expensive

Ericshan wrote: »
    Any bargains on liquid atm? €5 a pop for a 10ml is a bit expensive

The flavours are 80vg/20pg in the White Lightning range which I love when Direct lunging it,the ones I like is Marrakesh,Berry Blast,Unicorn Cake,Blu Rain & Razors Edge,I couldn't pick a favourite though,the Donut one is weak & never tried any of the custardy ones,SKY sounds good & waiting in the cupboard for me to try,all the other flavours in the vendors list,I was not keen...
    As I say,I really enjoyed those flavours above & vaping them at 40w - 80w with SS wire...

These have no Nicotine,use your own Nic or buy some from the same vendor...

If you MTL,try these https://www.onepoundeliquid.com/liquid-m1 I use them alot...which reminds me,I must buy another 30 or 50 bottles soon....postage is around a tenner,so buy as many as you can,sometimes I use PM if I have enough funds in my account...still good n cheap...

Anyone gotta a Kanger Dripbox 160 that they want to offload...

Need 2 or 3 of them....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

With the white lightning stuff, after you throw the nic shots in and give it a good shake do you have to let them steep for a good while?

• Advertisement

With the white lightning stuff, after you throw the nic shots in and give it a good shake do you have to let them steep for a good while?

No steeping,just a good shake for a minute,the only negative is the bottles are too full to add Nic,I normally separate the 120ml into a 1 x 100ml bottle or jar or what ever bottles are lying around...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

No steeping,just a good shake for a minute,the only negative is the bottles are too full to add Nic,I normally separate the 120ml into a 1 x 100ml bottle or jar or what ever bottles are lying around...

Dam, I was hoping that the bottle would fit the nic shots in too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Dam, I was hoping that the bottle would fit the nic shots in too :(

Looks like the sell a seperate 200ml bottle but yeah would be ideal if they just made them a little bigger to allow for mixing

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭bINNIe23

Hi, im looking for anyone whos selling any of the following:

-Aspire NX75 Box mod
    -Pico Mod (the ALL stainless steel silver model)
    -ANY box mod that is identical in height to the above without any curves or fancy shapes (i like simple box only)

....any leads will be much appreciated! 

Thanking You.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Mod note: Since we had a thread where somebody was offering a clone of a known brand of e-liquid I wanted to remind people that this thread is not for any kind of commercial gain. If I get a whiff of people selling large quantities of items, in particular clones and more than 10ml of e-liquid then they will not be here for long. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

Got this off the postman less than an hour ago, Think Vape MKL200.....have to move it on as I've bought a Therion.... ***TROLL TANK AND BATTERIES ONLY FOR DEMONSTRATION PURPOSES*** €45 Posted with PayPal friends & family.... gorgeous looking mod

thinkvape_1.jpg

thinkvape_2.jpg

thinkvape_3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

kingaaa wrote:
    Got this off the postman less than an hour ago, Think Vape MKL200.....have to move it on as I've bought a Therion.... ***TROLL TANK AND BATTERIES ONLY FOR DEMONSTRATION PURPOSES*** €45 Posted with PayPal friends & family.... gorgeous looking mod

Just admiring this mod online last night, PM on its way to you.

Would anyone have a kanger subtank mini they are willing to part with? Gave my one to the missus to get her off the smokes and im missing it.

I know e-shop.ie have them for 35 but just said id see if anyone has one lying around for sale or swap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

Would anyone have a kanger subtank mini they are willing to part with? Gave my one to the missus to get her off the smokes and im missing it.

I know e-shop.ie have them for 35 but just said id see if anyone has one lying around for sale or swap.

this is how i make my subtanks......

https://www.fasttech.com/product/2390700

https://www.fasttech.com/product/2952100

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3023/10013627/2453900-acrylic-subtank-mini-bell-cap-w-510-drip-tip

?8/9 delivered

• Advertisement

jambofc wrote: »

Thats a great idea and cheap as chips. Thanks. I want to have few back up tanks for both of us so this looks like a cheap way to do it.

Any hassle with the acrylic cap? Do the threads last?

Advertisement