Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

superneat wrote: »
    Do you still have any of these?

I have 29ml of a 30ml bottle of Choc Mint from vaporium, 11mg, 75% PG 25% VG.
    It's not for me, would swap for anything other than tabacco flavours.

Sorry Super, only today I sold 2 of my twist's to a work mate who want's to quit the weed killer, and also sold him about 6 bottles of juice, 2 of which were the St Lem.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

kiffy wrote: »
    Sorry Super

Not a bother!

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

SOLD F/S satin lava tube , 2xbatteries + charger. Very little use and in great condition € 25 inc pp fees. Can be collected in Dublin or posted for a little more

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Amigaman

hi Aero ... Ill have that :-) where abouts in Dub are you?? PM me address and possible collection times , Ill be coming from the lucan direction...
    Thanks

Amigaman wrote: »
    hi Aero ... Ill have that :-) where abouts in Dub are you?? PM me address and possible collection times , Ill be coming from the lucan direction...
    Thanks
    PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

i could swap you around 25-27ml of liqua berry18mg for your strawberry lemonade if you want? :)
    Oh sorry Digby missed this post. I'd swap it if you still have the liqua juice. Mine is 12mg if it's ok with you

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭velvet1989

Ok so I fell off the bandwagon a while back, my own fault I kept tellin myself I don't like any of these flavours. But this time I am determined now just to find the right flavour for me. Anyone have anything to donate or sell cheap? Cheeky I know but its January I am broke ha

velvet1989 wrote: »
    Ok so I fell off the bandwagon a while back, my own fault I kept tellin myself I don't like any of these flavours. But this time I am determined now just to find the right flavour for me. Anyone have anything to donate or sell cheap? Cheeky I know but its January I am broke ha

'Shy bairns get nee cake ' as me mum used to say. I've a few bits of juice I've decided I'll never like.ill have a hunt through and see what there is :-)

Most kind of you, I guess that's very true I always was one to politely shy away from asking. Didn't get me anywhere may as well try being more upfront ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Might not be the best place to post this, but I know some people do use the cig-alike kits..
    Bought this from Dealextreme before I found this forum and never used it after reading about the better options for vaping.

E Cig has 5* rating from 73 reviews on DX

2x Electronic Cigarettes with USB & Car Lighter Charger + 10 refills link
    20 x Tobacco Cartridges High Nicotine link
    10 x Red Bull Cartridges High Nicotine link
    10 x Camel Flavour Cartridges High Nicotine link

Will sell the lot for €13 posted (same as I paid but without the 3 week wait for shipping!)

• Advertisement

UsedToWait wrote: »
    Might not be the best place to post this, but I know some people do use the cig-alike kits..
    Bought this from Dealextreme before I found this forum and never used it after reading about the better options for vaping.

E Cig has 5* rating from 73 reviews on DX

2x Electronic Cigarettes with USB & Car Lighter Charger + 10 refills link
    20 x Tobacco Cartridges High Nicotine link
    10 x Red Bull Cartridges High Nicotine link
    10 x Camel Flavour Cartridges High Nicotine link

Will sell the lot for €13 posted (same as I paid but without the 3 week wait for shipping!)
    I'll take it off you if you can accept bank transfer. My credit card expired so it will take a while beforeI can use pPayPal

Nonamigo wrote: »
    I'll take it off you if you can accept bank transfer. My credit card expired so it will take a while beforeI can use pPayPal

Hi Nonamigo - would be a bit wary of giving out bank details, but I'd have no problem holding on to it till you get your Paypal sorted :)

Hi Nonamigo - would be a bit wary of giving out bank details, but I'd have no problem holding on to it till you get your Paypal sorted :)
    :) I only need bank account number and sort code:) but I do understand you:) so if you are happy with waiting for a couple of days I'll sort it out and get right back to you:)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,527 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Hi Nonamigo - would be a bit wary of giving out bank details
    Yeah, you never know - somebody might put money into your account.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Nonamigo wrote: »
    :) I only need bank account number and sort code:) but I do understand you:) so if you are happy with waiting for a couple of days I'll sort it out and get right back to you:)

Yeah that's no problemo amigo - just send us a PM when you're sorted :)

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    Yeah, you never know - somebody might put money into your account.

Yeah, but if you have my bank account & phone number, it's only a small step to logging into my online banking... and we're on a site where everyone's account was hacked not too long ago, so I prefer to be somewhat circumspect with my personal details

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

your bank account number is not the same as your online banking number..

your bank account number is not the same as your online banking number..

:o true dat.. just realised

No worries. As soon as I update my PayPal with new credit card details I'll pm you. Btw yeah, nothing can be stolen from your bank account if someone only knows your account number.:)

Dug a few bits out....

Highbrowvapor
    Highbrowbacco-tabac de Perique bout 23 mls - 12 mg
    Watermelon bout 7 mls - 18mg
    Blueberry bout 3/4mls - 24mg
    Blueberry bout 3/4 mls - 0mg
    Limoncello bout 5 mls - 18mg
    a250a3eddb8a279163478c7f108dcad3.jpg

Wingnuts
    Chocolate coconut bout 10 mls less 3 drops - 12 mg
    Newyork cheesecake bout 10 mls less 3 drops - 12 mg
    Ectoplasmic bout 4mls - 12 mg
    6fd4402d738a9c36d97bfe345a7b5ca7.jpg

Dekang/Hangsen/not sure
    Grape bout 9mls - 12 mg
    Apple bout 6mls - 12 mg
    Dr Pepper bout 6mls - 16 mg
    Pchelas famous five layer(chocolate) bout 6mls - 10mg
    13c9adceb1467a5557bf877c8e215351.jpg

Velvet,you have first dibs, just shout if there's any you'd like.

Anyone else would like some,just post. Postage will be pennies so on me

All gratis, but maybes buy someone out in the cold a coffee.

if velvet doesn't take cheesecake and grape id' have them. I won't be at the comp until this evening so writing in advance. In no way i am trying to grab somebody's juice, just in case nobody wants them:)

• Advertisement

I did want to try cheesecake but...seeing as Aeresol is being so lovely, I shall pay it forward and say nonamigo you give it a try :)
    i would like blueberry 24 mg
    Dr pepper 16mg
    eptoplasmic (because it looks and sounds like something from ghostbusters haha)

Are you sure you do not want postage I can just as easily send it to you through paypal?

I did want to try cheesecake but...seeing as Aeresol is being so lovely, I shall pay it forward and say nonamigo you give it a try :)
    i would like blueberry 24 mg
    Dr pepper 16mg
    eptoplasmic (because it looks and sounds like something from ghostbusters haha)

Are you sure you do not want postage I can just as easily send it to you through paypal?

No,that's cool,buy someone cold a coffee,pm me with your add and I'll post it on tom.

Nonamigo,send me a pm too :-)

Anyone for anymore......

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭keithg89

I'm just starting out I'd love to try anything at all? I'd also have no bother throwing you a few quid through paypal?

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭keithg89

Preferably watermelon or any of the other strong ones :)

keithg89 wrote: »
    Preferably watermelon or any of the other strong ones :)

Easy peasy Keith,
    Watermelon and the limoncello is the only other 18 mg.
    Pm me and I'll send on. Again,just get someone on the street a coffee.

Heres whats left
    Pachela's famous five layer
    Apple
    Blueberry(0mg)
    Chocolate coconut
    Tabac de Perique
    4f289247f0736bbe357fe6b54e31d3e8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭donkey oatey

I'd love to try the Pchelas and Blueberry please?

8357699199_f6440ae424_z.jpg
    In return I have Wingnuts Pear Drops 7ml ?mg (pretty sure it's 12mg), Black Lightning (aniseedy) 3ml ?mg (think it's 20mg), Toasted Marshmallow 29ml 12mg, Custard 3ml ?mg (think it's 12mg) if you'd like any of them?

I'd love to try the Pchelas and Blueberry please?

In return I have Wingnuts Pear Drops 7ml ?mg (pretty sure it's 12mg), Black Lightning (aniseedy) 3ml ?mg (think it's 20mg), Toasted Marshmallow 29ml 12mg, Custard 3ml ?mg (think it's 12mg) if you'd like any of them?

They're yours,I'll gladly take the pear drops thanks :-)

Marshmallow that sounds heavenly

• Advertisement

Only 3 left,come on peeps,these juices need a new home/ homes.my January blues have been lifted a good chunk today rehousing my unwanted juice:D
    0f0f516633b9c66ef02e6cb3fe0f3a04.jpg

Advertisement