Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,527 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

I'll give the chocolate coconut a try, thanks.
    PM sent
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I'd be interested in the Highbrowbacco if it's going spare. Can furnish you with DIY ejuice made to order from an extensive list in return?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

Dan Jaman/ grindle, sorted and pm'd.

Poor little grape on it's own,like a little pile;-)

It actually tastes like arse to me,not that I'd be a big taster of arse mind. Think I'll stop there:-)

aerosol wrote: »
    I'd be a big taster of arse

Think I just found my new sig! :p

Thanks for the juice!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Anyone interested in a Vented Telescope mod with 2 x Trustfire 18650 batteries?

I got the Telescope here but don't use it much as I'm at home most of the day.

It's in perfect condition and has only been used a handful of times, same for the batteries.

Will sell the lot for €30

• Advertisement

Will you accept payment on Thursday?

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Spectreon666

I got the Telescope here but don't use it much as I'm at home most of the day.

It's in perfect condition and has only been used a handful of times, same for the batteries.

Have you a spare charger for the batteries? If so...I'd prob be interested! I can collect anytime.

grindle wrote: »
    Will you accept payment on Thursday?

No problem at all.

Have you a spare charger for the batteries? If so...I'd prob be interested! I can collect anytime.

Sorry I only have one Li-Ion charger and I'd like to hang on to it for my 14500 batteries that I keep for emergencies and a flashlight.

Will I keep you in mind for the Telescope and 18650's if grindle changes his mind?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭donkey oatey

Hi, I have a few juices to give away. Can either post or meet in Dublin CC.

8357699199_f6440ae424_z.jpg
    I have Wingnuts Pear Drops 7ml ?mg (pretty sure it's 12mg) (gone), Black Lightning (aniseedy) 3ml ?mg (think it's 20mg), Toasted Marshmallow 29ml 12mg, Custard 3ml ?mg (think it's 12mg) if you'd like any of them?
    velvet1989 wrote: »
    Marshmallow that sounds heavenly

Would you like it?

• Advertisement

Sorry I only have one Li-Ion charger and I'd like to hang on to it for my 14500 batteries that I keep for emergencies and a flashlight.

Will I keep you in mind for the Telescope and 18650's if grindle changes his mind?

Thanks

Might as well. I'll find a charger somewhere if Grindle changes his mind :) Thanks

Might as well. I'll find a charger somewhere if Grindle changes his mind :) Thanks

No problem, will do.
    Thanks ;)

No problem at all.

Bang on. PM your PayPal there and I'll PM my address once you're all monied-up.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭velvet1989

Donkey oatey I would love it let me know how much for postage etc I will PayPal it to you

grindle wrote: »
    Bang on. PM your PayPal there and I'll PM my address once you're all monied-up.

PM on the way.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

30ml of Kamikaze 20mg from Wignuts. Almost full bottle, just put some into dripper. Anyone for a swap?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

<Ollie> wrote: »
    30ml of Kamikaze 20mg from Wignuts. Almost full bottle, just put some into dripper. Anyone for a swap?

I have 30ml or so of about 7 different liquids if you'd be up for a swap?,i've been meaning to try kamikaze for a while.

pmcmahon wrote: »
    I have 30ml or so of about 7 different liquids if you'd be up for a swap?,i've been meaning to try kamikaze for a while.

Great, what have you got? Surely I'd like to try one.

@velvet no worries about postage. Just PM me your address and I'll send it off tomorrow.

Anyone else interested in some black lightning or custard from Wingnuts? Just a couple of ml's of each but enough to know if you like them.

@velvet no worries about postage. Just PM me your address and I'll send it off tomorrow.

Anyone else interested in some black lightning or custard from Wingnuts? Just a couple of ml's of each but enough to know if you like them.

I wouldn't mind both of them if ok? Kinda stuck on menthol at the moment so looking to branch out and test my taste buds ;)

• Advertisement

I wouldn't mind both of them if ok? Kinda stuck on menthol at the moment so looking to branch out and test my taste buds ;)

Sure, just PM me your address and I'll send it off tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Donkey - I have nearly a full 30ml bottle of pink tiger here for you. Am holding on to it til the Dublin meet up

Really?! (does little dance with very happy jazz hands!) Thank you SOOOOO much! I'll see if I have something in the stockpile for you.

What is the story with the meet? (Apart from me getting Pink Tiger)

I'm grand for juice thanks. Gradually getting rid of my stockpile and moving to higher VG juices. No idea what's happening. Think we're better off waiting til no-money January is over. Meeting other vapers always results in a shopping spree for me :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Really?! (does little dance with very happy jazz hands!) Thank you SOOOOO much! I'll see if I have something in the stockpile for you.

What is the story with the meet? (Apart from me getting Pink Tiger)

from what i've heard here and there its in the works. January is a rough month for everyone so i suppose everyone would be happy around mid febraury?

Mid Feb works for me. Sort of hoping we could make it in town but can't think of anywhere big enough. Then realised that we have no idea of numbers. How many people do you think will attend?

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭keithg89

Well I got started. I can be 99.9% sure I won't be going back on the fags. I got a generic tobacco mix from bargain vapour and it's stink (if anyone wants it they can have it, taste is subjective). But a member on here was nice enough to send me a watermelon juice today. By christ it's fantastic. I don't think I put it down for more than half an hour all day. I'll be ordering a lot of it. Can anyone point me in the direction of some ry4? It seems to keep popping up over and over again when ever I look up liquid and I thought I may aswell see what the fuss is about.

keithg89 wrote: »
    Well I got started. I can be 99.9% sure I won't be going back on the fags. I got a generic tobacco mix from bargain vapour and it's stink (if anyone wants it they can have it, taste is subjective). But a member on here was nice enough to send me a watermelon juice today. By christ it's fantastic. I don't think I put it down for more than half an hour all day. I'll be ordering a lot of it. Can anyone point me in the direction of some ry4? It seems to keep popping up over and over again when ever I look up liquid and I thought I may aswell see what the fuss is about.

Cheapest here.

El Toro kicks its ass IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭keithg89

Thanks for that. I didn't mean cheapest. Considering the price of a box of fags I don't mind paying for good juice :p
    Especially when I'll only be getting the smallest size for testing.

• Advertisement

If you like the watermelon you should try a new other fruity flavours. My favourites when I started were apple or strawberry (before my love affair with Vampire's Kiss began!)

Advertisement