Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

Probably just as good as any other RY4 though? €14 for a 100ml is a great price. But try and get a sample bottle first. Have you tried the Wignuts sample pack? You pick 5 flavors.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

Another good fruity one is Gummy Bear. Not too sweet either, whereas Swedish Fish is too sweet for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭keithg89

Yeah I plan to try everything I can. This could end up being more expensive than the fags haha. I'll order a bottle of that ry4 tomorrow so. I think I'll try that cigarrillos naturales stuff. Thanks for all the info folks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

keithg89 wrote: »
    Well I got started. I can be 99.9% sure I won't be going back on the fags. I got a generic tobacco mix from bargain vapour and it's stink (if anyone wants it they can have it, taste is subjective). But a member on here was nice enough to send me a watermelon juice today. By christ it's fantastic. I don't think I put it down for more than half an hour all day. I'll be ordering a lot of it. Can anyone point me in the direction of some ry4? It seems to keep popping up over and over again when ever I look up liquid and I thought I may aswell see what the fuss is about.
    what melon did you get?,I've been looking at the hangsen melon for a while but not sure whether to take the dive.

pmcmahon wrote: »
    what melon did you get?,I've been looking at the hangsen melon for a while but not sure whether to take the dive.
    It's highbrowvapour. Don't blame me if you don't like it :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Sold to grindle, thanks.

Anyone interested in a Vented Telescope mod with 2 x Trustfire 18650 batteries?

I got the Telescope here but don't use it much as I'm at home most of the day.

It's in perfect condition and has only been used a handful of times, same for the batteries.

Will sell the lot for €30

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

I don't like the dekang juices at all, but the two wingnuts' RY4-A should be lovely?

Maybe give them another shot after a week of steeping, they look a little clear compared to the one I have here...

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭velvet1989

anyone some ego catridges..they were deliverd today and They are not what I ordered

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Lucutus wrote: »
    I don't like the dekang juices at all, but the two wingnuts' RY4-A should be lovely?

Maybe give them another shot after a week of steeping, they look a little clear compared to the one I have here...

You should try the Hangsen RY-4. I detest tobacco flavours and I hate everything by Dekang but I took a punt on it and its actually nice. 13 euro for 100mls as well at BV.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Spectreon666

I've got 2 bottles of 30ml Menthol 24mg or 2 bottles of 30ml Menthol 18mg if anyone is up for a swap? All unopened and brand new. Fruity or sweet flavours probably the best for me.

Another question, hope you don't mind. What's the difference in a VG liquid? I went to order that hangsen ry4 and it's out of stock but they have the VG ry4

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Has a higher amount of VG in it, as opposed to PG. Less throathit, tons more vapour.

Great thanks. This is fast becoming an obsession

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

PG = Propylene Glycol (Pharma Grade)
    http://www.propylene-glycol.com/index.php/what-is-propylene-glycol/safety
    Info: gives less vapour then VG but more throathit

VG = Vegetable Glycerin/Glycerol (Pharma Grade)
    http://www.canadavapes.com/health/vegetable-glycerin-safety.html
    Info: gives loads of vapour, its consistency is a lot thicker, sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 25 mcguffin

For sale:

1xProvari mini (Black, blue led) + extension cap: €180 (no batteries/charger)
    1x5 ml Cobra Genesis atomizer €90 (mesh and kantal included)

Both items €260 (included registered post)

Vape well

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭republic of goon

I've got an Aga-T for sale they're €25 , new i can do €16 delivered

Also have 30ml (18mg on both i think) of the highbrow Watermelon and same in strawberry lemonade... will let both go to same person at a reasonable price package deal or a swap for a decent tobacco vape.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

25-ish ml of highbrow vapour tabac de perique + a tenner?
    might have another tobacco vape to throw in too but im away from my juice drawer until tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭republic of goon

25-ish ml of highbrow vapour tabac de perique + a tenner?
    might have another tobacco vape to throw in too but im away from my juice drawer until tomorrow

Yeah that suits me grand i'll post them tomorrrow morning for ya.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

Well lads, looking to swap a few juices if anyone is interested.
    Got these to try and find my all day vape, still searching. :rolleyes:
    I'd like to try as many different flavours as possible, aside from straight menthol or tabacco, so i'm up for any offer really, low or medium nic.

What I have
    HS Hot Cinnamon 18mg 4.8ml
    HS Cheesecake 18mg 4.7ml
    HS Menthol 12mg 4.7ml
    HS RY4 18mg 4.7ml
    Thebestshop Tiramisu 12mg 8.5ml
    Vaporium Choc Mint 11mg 29ml

2013-01-17.jpg

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

I also have 4.5ml of 12mg Wingnuts Sweedish Fish if anyone would like to swap for something?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Also have 30ml (18mg on both i think) of the highbrow Watermelon and same in strawberry lemonade... will let both go to same person at a reasonable price package deal or a swap for a decent tobacco vape.

They're 21 on ESM including boards discount...

25 euros for for the aga and both juices and i'll throw in 45ml of dekang RY4 (http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/dekang.htm)? I assume the aga comes with the tank?

would you do 20 for the juices?

pmcmahon wrote: »
    would you do 20 for the juices?

Well it was more the aga T I was interested in I only made an offer for the whole lot as you said you'd let them go with it for a reasonable price.

I could go to 30 for the lot which isn't too far off the mark if you're willing to accept the dekang juice, would you take that as part of the deal? That's 15 for the aga say and another 15 for the juices plus you're getting 45 ml of a tobacco juice as well, can't say much fairer than that tbh.

If that doesn't suit I'll give you 15 for the Aga (assuming it comes with a tank).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

rickyjb, pmcmahon is your competition, not the seller (republic of goon).

Didn't know I had competition haha,its all yours man in not out for a bidding war.

My mistake! In future I'll read the names besides the posts:o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,262 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Ok boys & girls, I've got 28ml of After 10 thin chocolate mint Wingnuts premium liquid to give away if anyone wants it, just didn't fancy it myself, dont mind sticking it in the post, first come first served, pm me if you want it
    Rgds,
    Naughtysmurf

It's 20mg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Ok boys & girls, I've got 28ml of After 10 thin chocolate mint Wingnuts premium liquid to give away if anyone wants it, just didn't fancy it myself, dont mind sticking it in the post, first come first served, pm me if you want it
    Rgds,
    Naughtysmurf
    Id take it:) if its not too sttong
    What strength is it?
    20 sounds cool to me;)
    Pm on the way

Advertisement