Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

or split it
    Wouldnt mind at all

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

I can split it if jamie wants to?

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

I'd love a tester of it. 100ml for €13 is great value. If someone could swing even 5ml my way so I can try it I'd be great-full?

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

pmcmahon wrote: »
    I can split it if jamie wants to?

He can't really say no now can he (helibollox) :D

I'll split it 30ml each,if one or the other doesn't like it just pass it on to the other,i suppose that's the best way to handle it.

One of you will get it in a posh highbrow vapour bottle :P

EDIT: i'll split the cookies and cream 5 ml as well,unless somebody wants to fight to the death for the 10ml (and my amusement)

• Advertisement

Sounds great! I'll accidently spill some extra grants custard into your bottle p :p

jamie72 wrote: »
    Sounds great! I'll accidently spill some extra grants custard into your bottle p :p

What an awful accident to happen :P

Send me on the addresses lads and they'll be in the post tomorrow.

I'll split it 30ml each,if one or the other doesn't like it just pass it on to the other,i suppose that's the best way to handle it.

One of you will get it in a posh highbrow vapour bottle :P

EDIT: i'll split the cookies and cream 5 ml as well,unless somebody wants to fight to the death for the 10ml (and my amusement)
    Can send you 30ml 18mg hangsen cuba if interested:) you can find my address in your pm if not deleted mate

Nonamigo wrote: »
    Can send you 30ml 18mg hangsen cuba if interested:) you can find my address in your pm if not deleted mate
    Have it there!
    It's grand mate,i couldn't dare betray my el toro :P.Thanks for the offer but honestly i'm up to my ears in liquid at the moment and struggling to get through what i have,i'd rather see somebody else get use of it.Thanks though!

Have it there!
    It's grand mate,i couldn't dare betray my el toro :P.Thanks for the offer but honestly i'm up to my ears in liquid at the moment and struggling to get through what i have,i'd rather see somebody else get use of it.Thanks though!
    I will be giving a few off them away in a couple of days. Just need to put things together first

• Advertisement

This forum was pretty quiet all day, then someone used the word 'free' in this thread and the forum exploded :D

This forum was pretty quiet all day, then someone used the word 'free' in this thread and the forum exploded :D

Tight feckers the lot of ya :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3 denimirl

Nah wrong post mate i was trying asking somebody else about his staff for sale and i hit it wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

Apple pie 18mg
    Vanilla bean ice cream 18mg
    Gummi bear 12mg
    The 26 miles 12mg

First 3 only a few drops used, last one about 2ml used. All vg/pg mix from Alba vapours.

Also 3 vg juices: chocolate, coconut and caramel. Unopened, 10ml each. Can't remember where I got 'em but I'll try and add a photo in a bit.

(Edit, can't seem to be able to do that from my phone, will try from pc later)

Clearing out absolutely everything I've no use for over the next few days so don't need a swap but if someone wanted to cover the postage that would be cool by the pool :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

artyeva wrote: »
    Apple pie 18mg

Gummi bear 12mg
    The 26 miles 12mg

First 3 only a few drops used, last one about 2ml used. All vg/pg mix from Alba vapours.

Also 3 vg juices: chocolate, coconut and caramel. Unopened, 10ml each. Can't remember where I got 'em but I'll try and add a photo in a bit.

Clearing out absolutely everything I've no use for over the next few days so don't need a swap but if someone wanted to cover the postage that would be cool by the pool :-)

Hey, I'd be interested in these.New to this vaping malarky and just looking to try out as much as possible. :)

Hey, I'd be interested in these.New to this vaping malarky and just looking to try out as much as possible. :)

Just the first two, is it? PM me your address so and I'll send you my PayPal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭MoodeRator

Apple pie 18mg
    Gummi bear 12mg
    The 26 miles 12mg

I would be keen to try these, if you would like to quote me a price inc postage please?

MoodeRator wrote: »
    I would be keen to try these, if you would like to quote me a price inc postage please?

PM sent. Or rather, it will be by the time I send it. Boards mobile site is a pain in the proverbial :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Just the first two, is it? PM me your address so and I'll send you my PayPal.

Yeah, I didn't want to be too greedy. :p

12mg wouldn't be much use to me anyway.

Thanks, pmcmahon, got the juices today:) Tried apple in phoenix and it is actually a lovely juice! Is it hangsen from bargainvapour? You said it taste to you a bit like cider but i find it tastes like an apple pie to me. Not a very strong flavor and not an annoying one. Thanks a million! Tank is filled with it now and i'll give it a try for the day and see if i get tired of it:) Thanks also for cookies and cream and a drip tip!:) You are a gentleman!

• Advertisement

Nonamigo wrote: »
    Thanks, pmcmahon, got the juices today:) Tried apple in phoenix and it is actually a lovely juice! Is it hangsen from bargainvapour? You said it taste to you a bit like cider but i find it tastes like an apple pie to me. Not a very strong flavor and not an annoying one. Thanks a million! Tank is filled with it now and i'll give it a try for the day and see if i get tired of it:) Thanks also for cookies and cream and a drip tip!:) You are a gentleman!

No bother at all,Yep! 13.99 for 100ml it's a bargain,but just not for me.I really enjoy Hangsen grape vape,might be another for you to try.Glad you're enjoying it anyway,let me know how you get on with it!

for sale: had my little foray into mixing, and will be keeping some of the stash i bought but these i won't use. first dibbs on any of this i'm giving to MoodeRator as he expressed an interest in it.

50ml bottle with about 6 or 7ml used of flavourart Heaven Juice Tradizionale 18mg

50ml bottle [still sealed] flavourart Heaven Juice Tradizionale 9mg

10ml bottle [unopened] falvourart brandy flavour - used up a 5ml sample bottle of this they gave me - smells quite strong neat but does dampen down a fair bit when mixed. on the flipside, mixing it into other flavours and it seems to come out stronger!

10ml bottle [unopened] flavourart oak wood flavour - i've used a 5ml sample and all i can say is - not for the faint hearted! nice as one or two drops into another juice though, for that extra smokie campfire effect without the annoying renditions of 'kumbaya'.

10ml bottle [unopened] flavourart jamaica rum flavour - nice and light rum but still punchy.

8433179954_ecc4c75366_n.jpg
    [looking again one of these is marked 75ml and the other 50ml - any idea which it is by the look of the bottles?!]

8432090927_ba4df58ea9_n.jpg

will also throw in 2 or 3ml left in a bottle of tiramisu flavour, two unused empty 10ml bottles and a pipette.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭rui1000

hi whats the price for the traditionale juice, the rum and the tiramisu? im interested

50ml bottle [still sealed] flavourart Heaven Juice Tradizionale 9mg

10ml bottle [unopened] falvourart brandy flavour

10ml bottle [unopened] flavourart jamaica rum flavour

Thank you artyeva, I would be interested on your price for the 3 I have quoted please?

Someone has a full inbox and it isnt me ;)

inbox cleared and pms sent to both of yez.

[that is - er... private messages.... not... you know.... the other thing! :p]

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭rui1000

hi artyeva i didnt get your pm

oak wood still left, so who's brave enough?! :p

No bother at all,Yep! 13.99 for 100ml it's a bargain,but just not for me.I really enjoy Hangsen grape vape,might be another for you to try.Glad you're enjoying it anyway,let me know how you get on with it!

Thanks as well P! Got mine today too (must be something wrong with an póst).

What's in the other two bottles? I can't put my finger on them!

What do you do with the tip? :confused:

• Advertisement

Thanks as well P! Got mine today too (must be something wrong with an póst).

What's in the other two bottles? I can't put my finger on them!

What do you do with the tip? :confused:
    the small wingnuts one is the cookies and cream and the other one of about 2ml is a juice I had there that I didn't like so I just passed it on in case you wanted to try,it's the original bottle anyway can't remember what it was haha.I have tonnes of drip tips there as well that come of vivi novas but i usually replace them,so i was just spreading the love a little.Its from a vivi nova so it will fit that or any other 510 atomizers etc etc

Advertisement