Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Eoin wrote: »
    Have you tried ceramic tips?
    UsedToWait wrote: »
    No - didn't realise they were available - do you know if any Irish vendors stoxk them?
    Eoin wrote: »
    TBS have some, but depends on your setup of course. I think they're great.

And you are correct :)

Now, also got some flat tips in plastic which I like the shape of - anyone know if they're available in ceramic?

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Evic + 1 extra evic battery

I've only used this particular evic for 2 days so it's pretty much brand new,no marks,no wear,nothing.Everything in the original box and ready to go.

WP_000082_zps260b1ffe.jpg
    WP_000080_zps9d8ffaa2.jpg
    WP_000079_zps1b6c8bdf.jpg
    WP_000078_zps073bc2ef.jpg

68 with postage.
    Or 65 if i meet someone around Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

Would a vamo, 1 x 18650 and €20 float your boat at all? :)

superneat wrote: »
    Would a vamo, 1 x 18650 and €20 float your boat at all? :)

I couldn't mate i'm afraid,i'm looking for cash to fund a new vamo SS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

If I had a job I'd buy that so fast....

pmcmahon wrote: »
    I couldn't mate i'm afraid,i'm looking for cash to fund a new vamo SS

No worries, I'm only after the control unit anyway. Looking to pimp it up with the SS tubes.
    GLWS anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

No worries, I'm only after the control unit anyway. Looking to pimp it up with the SS tubes.
    GLWS anyway.

Not shiny enough for ya is it SN?

I'm currently slobering over the siam mod evic stuff. Spent WAY too much on vaping stuff in the past month though gotta give it a rest!!!

jamie72 wrote: »
    If I had a job I'd buy that so fast....
    Go get a job and buy it! now now now!
    GLWS anyway.

Yeah,some of the mod tubes are really nice.I just don't any of the features on the evic at all.

Hi, I have the above to sell/trade/ part swap. About 2ml used.

If anyone has an EgoC twist battery, higher mah the better I'd be interested. Or any 4.8 or above that has the same fittings.

Two of my three have broken and having to keep the same one charged is driving me mad!

Otherwise whiskey cream or peppermint flavoured juice would be good, thanks :)

• Advertisement

Sorry, meant to ask. Anyone willing to have a go at fixing the two Ego C twist batteries for a small sum? the wire has come away at the button part and one is missing the little plastic button. They're about 3 months old.. one is 1000 and the other 900. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

susiespark wrote: »
    Sorry, meant to ask. Anyone willing to have a go at fixing the two Ego C twist batteries for a small sum? the wire has come away at the button part and one is missing the little plastic button. They're about 3 months old.. one is 1000 and the other 900. Thanks :)

PM wingnut32, he knows a guy who fixes them apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

Does anyone sell homemade wick/heads for a Vivi Nova? SS Mesh or Silca..

Head is wrecked trying to make them.

you can send them off to me and I'll do them for free if you cover postage?

pmcmahon wrote: »
    you can send them off to me and I'll do them for free if you cover postage?

PM on the way. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

Hi there. I made vivi nova heads myself the other day and found it dead easy!

First one failed but I reckon that's because I cut the legs off the wires too long and one of them must have shorted the connection.

I've a vamo and a evic and you can check using them what resistance your head is at, or if it's even registering. Do you have something like that?

PM me and I'll do my best to help you. Honestly it takes about 2 minutes and it's dead easy.

illicit007 wrote: »
    Hi there. I made vivi nova heads myself the other day and found it dead easy!

First one failed but I reckon that's because I cut the legs off the wires too long and one of them must have shorted the connection.

I've a vamo and a evic and you can check using them what resistance your head is at, or if it's even registering. Do you have something like that?

PM me and I'll do my best to help you. Honestly it takes about 2 minutes and it's dead easy.

Tried about 20 times and can't get it right. No idea what I'm doing wrong tbh.

Have a few coming and will see what they vape like. Will give it another shot then.

Will get back to you for guidance. Thanks a lot! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

For Sale
    Standard Black Provari with standard end cap and 18650 extension cap + 1 18490 efest battery. It's in very good condition and has had light usage. I'm looking for €150 including postage fees.

PM if interested please. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Tried about 20 times and can't get it right. No idea what I'm doing wrong tbh.

Have a few coming and will see what they vape like. Will give it another shot then.

Will get back to you for guidance. Thanks a lot! :)

Use enough wire to have at least an inch hanging from the bottom, make sure the coil you've made isn't touching anything metal.
    Positive outside the silicon grommet - negative through the grommet and then inset the small metal post so the wire is sandwiched between the silicon ring and the center pin.
    I always twist the kanthal off like you would on at Genesis atty.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

1 black clockworks rda - 20 euro incl postage

1 silver clockworks rda - 3 euro (just covering postage and envelope). the silver one is broken, will have to be sent back to clockworks for repair but i'm never going to do it. think it will cost 10-15 pounds to get it repaired, depending on what needs to be done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

1 silver clockworks rda - 3 euro (just covering postage and envelope). the silver one is broken, will have to be sent back to clockworks for repair but i'm never going to do it. think it will cost 10-15 pounds to get it repaired, depending on what needs to be done.

Ooh! I'll have the alver one please!

Selling my Arashi Mini, only have it a couple of week but I need to fund new gear.
    16mm so fits nicely on an ego battery or a Piccolo ;)

The logo is gone, I'm including with all the spare o-rings, screws, nuts.. a stainless steel drip tip, some .2 kanthal, some .7 flat ribbon kanthal and a couple of wicks worth of #500 SS mesh.

I'm running a U-wick in this atm with great results, hits like a train!

The RRP for the Arashi is €49 plus €10 p&p, plus around €15 for the extras.
    Looking for €55 including pp fees and registered post.
    Cheers.

IMG_0467.JPG

IMG_0472.JPG

IMG_0412.JPG

IMG_0469.JPG

If anyone wants both the Piccolo and the Arashi I will sell for €140.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

...must... resist...

Lucutus wrote: »
    ...must... resist...

RESISTANCE_IS_FUTILE_by_Ride_the_lightning10.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

newmark wrote: »
    For Sale
    Standard Black Provari with standard end cap and 18650 extension cap + 1 18490 efest battery. It's in very good condition and has had light usage. I'm looking for €150 including postage fees.

PM if interested please. :)

Now sold, thanks for interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Was someone interested in selling their vamo?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

the vamo is gone about 2 weeks now i think, just checked 13/02 its gone since

sept09baby wrote: »

I'm selling my mint black chrome vamo, with or without a trustfire charger and an 18350 + 18650 battery. It's the V2 with upgraded spring plus extra spring. Only few weeks old but I don't use it..all mech for me now.

Selling my Arashi Mini, only have it a couple of week but I need to fund new gear.
    16mm so fits nicely on an ego battery or a Piccolo ;)

The logo is gone, I'm including with all the spare o-rings, screws, nuts.. a stainless steel drip tip, some .2 kanthal, some .7 flat ribbon kanthal and a couple of wicks worth of #500 SS mesh.

I'm running a U-wick in this atm with great results, hits like a train!

The RRP for the Arashi is €49 plus €10 p&p, plus around €15 for the extras.
    Looking for €55 including pp fees and registered post.
    Cheers.

IMG_0467.JPG

IMG_0472.JPG

IMG_0412.JPG

IMG_0469.JPG

If anyone wants both the Piccolo and the Arashi I will sell for €140.

Dropping the price on this, €50 for the Arashi plus extras registered post.
    Or €130 for the Piccolo V3 + Arashi combo. :eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

sept09baby wrote: »

I have a gun metal vamo vv used a handful of times, perfect nic. pm if interested.

Advertisement