Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

How much are you both looking for?

Only need the body - just looking for a back up to the provari. Got a scare when I thought I lost it earlier :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

sept09baby wrote: »

Only need the body - just looking for a back up to the provari. Got a scare when I thought I lost it earlier :-(

€25 registered post.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Was just reading that on facebook, I felt your pain. oh the horror of it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

I'm looking to sell as a package really. €50 for the Vamo, 1 X 18350 and 1 X 18650 battery with the charger by registered post :)

BTW payment is pending on the Arashi + Piccolo. Would like to sell to someone here rather than overseas but unless I get an offer here sharpish, it's going overseas :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

nevermind, changed my mind for now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Whaaaaaaaaat?

bulli's ****ed, not willing to spend 50 on another one :)

gona use the spiral on ego's for a while, might wean myself off.. might just learn to love a weaker vape

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I don't know what can be broke on it though....there's nothing to break! It can only be the washer or screw or thread surely? He has a repair option as well.

Actually he sells the base separately too so you could get a new base?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Jesus.

Wean... Eugh.

That Bulli really broke your heart, didn't she boy?

€185 sher... Three Bulli's and a bottle of Cigarillos.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

If I had any money I'd snap your hand off. Can't believe you're getting rid of the provari

• Advertisement

grindle wrote: »
    Jesus.

Wean... Eugh.

That Bulli really broke your heart, didn't she boy?

€185 sher... Three Bulli's and a bottle of Cigarillos.

I'm the same though. I really love my Bulli. There's something about the build quality too. The A7-oid is working fantastic for me still but I'm thinking about how I could make my Bulli into an A7 oid......even though the A7 is working great.

i dont know what can be broke either but everything's going wrong on it. I tried the aluminium bulli I have and the ****ed post on my ss bulli doesn't move an inch on the allie so something went wrong internally somewhere and it's affecting the vape. even when I get it working "ok" it's nowhere near as good as it should be and it just pisses me off. used an 18350 in 3 hours yesterday because I was vaping it so much trying to get it working properly

tbh ecigs are pretty much all I spend money on these days so I need to cut down anyway. I've too much **** anyway, juices all over the place. gona take my man derra's advice and just simplify. 1-2 bottles of juice, a vape when I need it and that's all.

--edit

oh, sept09baby. dont bother sending that orange de sangre over, send it to someone else instead :)

That's what I do.....I have a couple of decent atties, Bulli, RDA & cheap A7, 2 x Twists and 2 bottles of juice. That's it...

yeah, best way to do it. but the only reason I owned a provari was for the bulli. nice compact size, consistent vape and able to tailor the wattage with the resistance of the coil and precise voltage. without a bulli.. provari is useless to me.

yeah it's a bit better with the spiral as I can set the voltage, but i dont really like the spiral anyway so using it on an ego isn't that much worse

if my bastard friend wasn't getting married in portugal in june i'd probably be willing to spend the money on getting a new bulli but best option is just to simplify.

Think I have an al base that I don't use cos I have 2 SS Bulli's. could send it to you if you want?

nah yer grand, thanks for the offer

much as I love the bulli I have been thinking for ages that I need to cut down on vaping if only for costs but the bulli is just too damn delicious, I couldn't bring myself to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Got this email today:
    EASY 10ml bottle
    €0,99
    Price incl. Vat. Valid until 30 March 2013 - Only valid only ONLINE and for products on stock only. (not valid for easy silver label premium eliquid)
    You must use the following coupon code: easy99

http://eliquidshop.com/e-liquids/easy-10ml-pg-en/

Lads I have a buyer from the States for my GUS but I said I'd throw it up here in case anyone was interested.

Selling it with a new Igo-L dripper and SS drip tip.

IMG_0367.JPG

IMG_0373.JPG

IMG_0379.JPG

image-1.jpg

I paid €96 for the GUS, €16 for the Igo and €5 for the tip.

Have it provisionally sold for €125 but I'd have to send it halfway around the world.
    I'll sell it to a boardsie for €100 incl registered post. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

I'm liking the GUS but wouldn't be smart to buy it right now. Here is that the brand new Igo-L I JUST sent you? Man you buy and sell things quicker than the sun rises and sets :)

What are you selling the GUS anyway? That thing looks sweet, how could you not like it? Thinking about buying one myself you see.. wondering what the downfall of it is...

illicit007 wrote: »
    I'm liking the GUS but wouldn't be smart to buy it right now. Here is that the brand new Igo-L I JUST sent you? Man you buy and sell things quicker than the sun rises and sets :)

What are you selling the GUS anyway? That thing looks sweet, how could you not like it? Thinking about buying one myself you see.. wondering what the downfall of it is...

There is no downfall! The thing is amazing but I have loads of stuff coming in. I'm waiting for a couple of hybrids, genesis atomisers AND an EA mod, which is another telescopic mechanical so I don't need two of them :p

I'm the same with everything, buy and sell, always looking at what's next. You can be sure that whatever I sell will be in great nick and nearly new!

If you don't buy one now, well they're out of stock anyway, I would recommend you get one in the future, beautiful machining on it, hits hard and it's highly versatile, it's smaller than my Piccolo (which will be gone the weekend lol) in 18350 mode :)

Everything I put on top of it looks fab and I might get another in future but I want to try something else.

Sure I was trying to buy the Sugar Skull last night! Had it in my cart about 20 times, each time I went to checkout it was gone, so p*ssed off!:mad:

There were less than 70 available with thousands looking to buy:(

sugarskull.jpg

It was my first "auction" for an ihybrid so the next time I'll be a bit wiser and I might just nab the Keep Calm one!

keep_calm_ihy_1.jpg

• Advertisement

It looks amazing the GUS telescopic.

Can you weigh it and tell me exactly how many grams it weighs (without a battery). The only reason I wouldn't be interested in telescopic is (usually) I believe they don't look nice, however that one does even when extended. Secondly because I believe the telescopic nature of them would make them heavier than a plain tube. However if the weight different is negligable it could be better than a fixed tube Gus. If you have an accurate digital scaled in the house that are accurate to the gram let me know. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Why dont you just keep them all and open a vaping museum :-D

Mr. Chrome wrote: »

Charge vaping enthusiastics ticket fare to come in and gawk at all your shiny shiny and use that money to fund your collection habit. Chrome's got a good thing going there, I'd take him up on the venture, 50/50 I think's fair.

It looks amazing the GUS telescopic.

Can you weigh it and tell me exactly how many grams it weighs (without a battery). The only reason I wouldn't be interested in telescopic is (usually) I believe they don't look nice, however that one does even when extended. Secondly because I believe the telescopic nature of them would make them heavier than a plain tube. However if the weight different is negligable it could be better than a fixed tube Gus. If you have an accurate digital scaled in the house that are accurate to the gram let me know. Thanks

If you have your Igo-L near you, pick it up. The GUS is as light.. if not LIGHTER than the dripper without a battery in it.

Here is a video on it from the guy I bought it from, it might have the exact weight in it.

Sorry but payment has been made for the GUS, it's going to Wyoming PA :rolleyes:

Didn't expect it to go quite so fast but there you go.

If you do want one Simon, I'll keep my eyes peeled for another. I often come across bargains on the classifieds on other forums. :)

Mr. Chrome wrote: »

It's hard enough trying to make the misses believe that everything that comes in the post (daily) is

1. cheap and 2. necessary :D

superneat wrote: »
    Sorry but payment has been made for the GUS, it's going to Wyoming PA :rolleyes:

Didn't expect it to go quite so fast but there you go.

If you do want one Simon, I'll keep my eyes peeled for another. I often come across bargains on the classifieds on other forums. :)

That would be awesome dude. I do really like the look of that. I was originally really keen on the picolo you showed me but when I saw how small this thing was, it was next mod on my list.

superneat wrote: »
    If you have your Igo-L near you, pick it up. The GUS is as light.. if not LIGHTER than the dripper without a battery in it.

That's super light. I want one.

That would be awesome dude. I do really like the look of that. I was originally really keen on the picolo you showed me but when I saw how small this thing was, it was next mod on my list.

I actually tended to use the Piccolo more, it's the smaller diameter that i prefer.
    More like an ego battery, fits in the pocket easier.

Looks lovely with a carto tank or a genny on it. I find the carto tank great, not as good as a proper genesis but good enough for work.

image-3.jpg

IMG_0417.JPG

I have this provisionally sold, along with the Arashi as well. Just waiting to receive payment over the weekend, but if you were really interested in it Simon, i'd pass it your way if the price was alright for you.

• Advertisement

Thanks man it's tempting but out of the two I'd prefer to get the Gus first. The picolo I'd get but I have eGo batteries that 'do the job' right now in that 16mm form factor. Cheers for the offer though pal I appreciate it. I'll probably get one of the Gus mods from vaporium.eu unless one of those telescopic ones comes up first.

Advertisement