Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 pkjnr

Hey all..ive got a 'DID' copy..same as the one in the link,but it comes with a metal tank..PWO !...anyway,im up for a trade for some e-liquid...if you wanna try a genesis and got some liquid your not wanting;send me a pm !

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/rebuildable-atomizers/192-vh-genesis-atomizer.html

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭o0maverick0o

pkjnr wrote: »
    Hey all..ive got a 'DID' copy..same as the one in the link,but it comes with a metal tank..PWO !...anyway,im up for a trade for some e-liquid...if you wanna try a genesis and got some liquid your not wanting;send me a pm !

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/rebuildable-atomizers/192-vh-genesis-atomizer.html

hi do you want a 30ml 24mg white chocolate or a 30ml 18mg green mint also from best shop... i just tried 4 drops out of each please let me know which one you want thanks... reason for trading is high nicotine level too strong for me i need around 11mg :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 pkjnr

Hey Maverick.if nothing else that takes my fancy shows up here by tommorrow ill send it to you..i wouldnt use either,but my mam uses menthol/mint liquids :)

Hey Maverick.if nothing else that takes my fancy shows up here by tommorrow ill send it to you..i wouldnt use either,but my mam uses menthol/mint liquids :)

ok thanks pla let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

Need to fund something shiny so looking to sell this lot.

1.. Sandart finish Siam Mods 14500

IMG_0570.JPGIMG_0573.JPG

IMG_0572.JPG

Immaculate condition
    Brass contacts

2.. (2) x 14500 AW IMR 600mah batteries

3.. 15ml of Banana Foster from Mom and Pops, 60/40 PG 12mg

4.. 15ml of Pchela's Poison from Mom and Pops, 60/40 PG 12mg

5.. 7ml of Hangsen Dr. Pepper, 11mg

6.. 10ml of C&C V5R2, 50/50 12mg

7.. Cartomiser Punch

---

€100 for the lot! Includes paypal fees and registered delivery to you door by next working day :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

Both have v little use and have brand new coils.
    1d9e68dd1a2d0544a7dda7d273ee34a9_zps9e0664bc.jpg

Would like €18 inc post and PayPal fees

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

aerosol wrote: »
    Both have v little use and have brand new coils.
    1d9e68dd1a2d0544a7dda7d273ee34a9_zps9e0664bc.jpg

Would like €18 inc post and PayPal fees

Would you swap them for the juices I posted a couple of pages back? [minus the free choc I was including as I ended up mixing that with some menthol which turned out ok]

A few juices I'm just not using or just don't get on with. I over bought over the last few weeks and have a tonne to get through besides.

6UWaKyf.jpg

Atomized e-liquid strawberry: medium [18mg I think] about 18ml left in a 20ml bottle

Highbrow vapor orange de sangre: Many people love this one, I don't. Used maybe 2ml from the 30ml bottle. 18mg.

Dekang watermelon, 18mg: again, an almost full 30ml bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

Would you swap them for the juices I posted a couple of pages back? [minus the free choc I was including as I ended up mixing that with some menthol which turned out ok]
    I vape a lot lower mg, thanks though

No worries. Got a new vivi nova today and they are great. I'll get another new one in that case ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

No worries. Got a new vivi nova today and they are great. I'll get another new one in that case ;)

how much u looking for the Highbrow vapor orange de sangre?

• Advertisement

Someone offered a tenner already, but as I said, the postage would probably a good chunk of that :/ which is why I'd rather someone take all 3, or offer up a nice juice for it. You got anything worth a trade for it? I'm not usually bothered about post, if I'm getting something nice in return. But for a few euro after postage, not really worth the trouble is it? Paid €17.95 + postage for the orange de sangre, would prob take a tenner in hand for it. But post ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Hardly need to point out that ye both live in Navan...

AH, you did, because I failed to notice :D

A tenner if you can come collect it in that case ;)

Yeah postage is not really an issue. I'll have a look when I get home, see what I have for trade.
    if not I'll pick it up for a tenner.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭republic of goon

Bulli (Aluminium) A2-T for sale. This also includes the top part of A2 Classic
    so u can run this as classic or tank (two set ups in one , if that makes sense)
    Includes cartridges for classics and tank for when in A2-T mode
    Will also include wick and wire (and a small amount of mesh for the wick)

A2-T
    http://bulli-smoker.de/index.php?a=68&lang=eng

Top section "classic"
    http://bulli-smoker.de/index.php?a=67&lang=eng

€30 delivered.
    Paypal preferred

i'll also include a Phoenix Rebuildable Atomizer ( i have two and only really need one).

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/phoenix.htm

Last edited by republic of goon; 22-01-2013 at 14:36. Reason: **Deal update***

Any interest in this i will accept all reasonable offers...
    Or if some one has El Toro - Guevara or similar... i'll take a trade.

***SOLD****

superneat wrote: »
    Bought this on here last week, but I don't need it. I have way too much stuff.

Smoktek Telescope Mechanical Mod

pii2.jpg

piiii.jpg

I will include 30ml of Yum from Mom and Pops, 50/50 12mg.

Looking for €35 delivered to your door.

Also including 6ml of Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble from Flavorz by Joe, 50/50 12mg.

SOLD

Arrived this morning in as new condition, Thank you :)

any luck?

AH, you did, because I failed to notice :D

A tenner if you can come collect it in that case ;)

I have a bag of 12 x 5ml samples; how about that for a trade or I'll gladly give you a tenner your choice.

WTB: The Killer; any knocking around?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

'twas The Pontiac who wanted to sell his before, so maybe check with him to see if they've fallen in love yet... Selling a Killer... Crazy talk...

• Advertisement

I *might* be selling a new Killer next week, bought two but don't think I'll need them both. Will be looking for RRP though.

superneat wrote: »
    I *might* be selling a new Killer next week, bought two but don't think I'll need them both. Will be looking for RRP though.

Sold, just pm and I,ll PayPal on the funds :)

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭rui1000

Hi guys im looking for menthol crystals i searched the 4 chemists in town and no luck! im using a concentrate but i like some really strong menthol! if one of you has some spare crystals id like to buy some off you! or else swap for a chocolate concentrate cause i bought two by mistake :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

I've a couple of bits for sale, no pics at the minute but I can get some if need be.

1. Zen Atty Pro comes with some 400 x 400 mesh and spool of wire that came with it. In as new condition, looking for €100 including postage.

2. The Killer Repairable Tank or Dripping Atomiser, it comes with adapter and a standard resistance wick with ceramic cup. In as new condition looking for €50 including postage.

PM if interested please.

newmark wrote: »
    I've a couple of bits for sale, no pics at the minute but I can get some if need be.

1. Zen Atty Pro comes with some 400 x 400 mesh and spool of wire that came with it. In as new condition, looking for €100 including postage.

2. The Killer Repairable Tank or Dripping Atomiser, it comes with adapter and a standard resistance wick with ceramic cup. In as new condition looking for €50 including postage.

PM if interested please.

Killer is now sold, zap still available.

Picture of Zen Atty pro - 3hcTyRhl.jpg

bollix too slow again

bollix too slow again

sorry dude I seen you had one sorted above so didn't message you.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

I have an Evic for sale. Its about 6 weeks old. It was dropped and the top cap came off disconnecting the wires. It has been fixed and working perfect. Small dent on cap and small crack on screen. 45 euro including postage. If you would like to view it first I will come to some arrangement. :-)

I am keeping an eye out for a black provari mini if anyone has one in good nick.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

I have an Evic for sale. Its about 6 weeks old. It was dropped and the top cap came off disconnecting the wires. It has been fixed and working perfect. Small dent on cap and small crack on screen. 45 euro including postage. If you would like to view it first I will come to some arrangement. :-)

I am keeping an eye out for a black provari mini if anyone has one in good nick.

Might be getting a small loan to fix the car, and this is very tempting. Any chance of a pic of the screen?

• Advertisement

Looking to sell two mechanical mods. The Siam mods Hex 14500 and the UDTL 18350/650.

Comes with 3 x new 14500 batteries and I'll be throwing in a nice bit of 12mg juices as well.

image.jpg

image-1.jpg

IMG_0570.JPG

IMG_0572.JPG

Looking for €85, registered postage to your door!

Advertisement