Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

jamie72 wrote: »
    Might be getting a small loan to fix the car, and this is very tempting. Any chance of a pic of the screen?

The crack is between the power button and the USB port.

The small dent is on bottom right of cap, you can sort of see it in the last picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

I have an Evic for sale. Its about 6 weeks old. It was dropped and the top cap came off disconnecting the wires. It has been fixed and working perfect. Small dent on cap and small crack on screen. 45 euro including postage. If you would like to view it first I will come to some arrangement. :-)

I am keeping an eye out for a black provari mini if anyone has one in good nick.

I'll take the evil for forty if you agree. Can you wait till Wednesday when I get paid?

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

jamie72 wrote: »
    I'll take the evil for forty if you agree. Can you wait till Wednesday when I get paid?

Sounds good. I've no problem waiting. :-)
    I'll pm you.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭E. Fudd

I have 30ml of mom and pops pchela famous five layer 12mg with one Petra tank full gone out of it.

Just didn't float my boat to be honest. Willing to swop for similar quantity of a wing nuts 12 mg of any flavour or another juice that you think I may fancy.

Make me an offer!

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

The Killer arrived worth the wait, top kit :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

The Killer arrived worth the wait, top kit :)

Sweet, hope to get my 3rd tomorrow. Just stuck one in a cheapo slim DCT tank for giggles. Didn't think it would fit in there but it does and it works a treat!!

image.jpg

I

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

superneat wrote: »
    Looking to sell two mechanical mods. The Siam mods Hex 14500 and the UDTL 18350/650.

Comes with 3 x new 14500 batteries and I'll be throwing in a nice bit of 12mg juices as well.

Looking for €85, registered postage to your door!

Sold! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

for sale ebaron spiral dripper. dont have any heads or spare resistance wire/wick but I have a few empty ceramic cups I can throw in and a few meters of silver no resistance wire. 35 euro posted

--edit

sold

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Only Evolv Kick left
    Swap for something or 30 euro (incl. postage)
    Makes your Mod adjustable VW. High Quality, Original box. Immaculate condition
    Info: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pti8Z4bn9H8

244484.jpg

Would you take €25 for it? (if you still have it)

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭nin2010

E. Fudd wrote: »
    I have 30ml of mom and pops pchela famous five layer 12mg with one Petra tank full gone out of it.

Just didn't float my boat to be honest. Willing to swop for similar quantity of a wing nuts 12 mg of any flavour or another juice that you think I may fancy.

Make me an offer!

I have four bottles half full that I'm not really vaping at the moment if you fancy them in trade. Should be around 30ml in total.

30ml Wingnuts Banoffee 12mg
    10ml T Juice Quintessence 16mg
    10ml T Juice Cherry Choc 16mg
    10ml T Juice Java Juice 16mg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

sorry heli its gone

nin2010 wrote: »
    I have four bottles half full that I'm not really vaping at the moment if you fancy them in trade. Should be around 30ml in total.

30ml Wingnuts Banoffee 12mg
    10ml T Juice Quintessence 16mg
    10ml T Juice Cherry Choc 16mg
    10ml T Juice Java Juice 16mg

Gone I'm afraid, thanks for the offer though!

Wtb the following:

Vamo vv2
    Killer
    AGR tank
    18350 batteries
    Trust fire charger (or similar)

For Sale
    provari mini v2 silver, trustfire charger 160
    twins telescopic extension 10
    gemini ss drip tip 6

clockworks rda (black anodised aluminium top and two clear tops) 25

For Sale
    throathit dual 18650 vv box mod 50 (it's a little beaten up, still works fine)
    gemini ss drip tip 6

bulli a2 classic w/ drip tip adapter 20

Any batteries with the provari?

eh
    yeah I can throw in two 18500's and two 18350's all efests

the 18350's are on the way out though. one of them seems to work fine, the other hardly lasts pissing time. im not sure which is wich...

--edit

obviously if you want to use the 18500's you'll want the telescopic extension too. it's worth getting if you're getting the mini, all 3 battery sizes can be used

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭nin2010

E. Fudd wrote: »
    Gone I'm afraid, thanks for the offer though!

Ok, no worries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

For Sale
    throathit dual 18650 vv box mod 50 (it's a little beaten up, still works fine)
    gemini ss drip tip 6

bulli a2 classic w/ drip tip adapter 20

Holy cow.....you quitting??

no, just simplifying. not enjoying vaping much lately so ego battery and simple cheap small rebuildable from now on. I need to save money for a holiday anyway, doing a horrible job of it so far

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I'll take the Bulli and the Throathit, been meaning to try both out for ages anyway and I haven't bought any new toys in sooo long.

• Advertisement

stevenmu wrote: »
    I'll take the Bulli and the Throathit, been meaning to try both out for ages anyway and I haven't bought any new toys in sooo long.

grand so, ill pm you my paypal details. ill try get them in the post today but probably be tomorrow

--dit
    oh, right. i need your address :)

Details sent via pm :)

No rush on getting them posted. I want to read back over the Bulli thread for tips on how to set it up, so that should take 2/3 weeks at least :)

it's actually a pretty simple atty to set up, that's what's breaking my heart about how I just can't do it any more :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

eh
    yeah I can throw in two 18500's and two 18350's all efests

the 18350's are on the way out though. one of them seems to work fine, the other hardly lasts pissing time. im not sure which is wich...

--edit

obviously if you want to use the 18500's you'll want the telescopic extension too. it's worth getting if you're getting the mini, all 3 battery sizes can be used

Can you use 18650 batteries in a provari?

2nd hand provari or new unreliable made in china vw mod, hmmm...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Can't believe you've sold the Bulli......just can't believe it.......

rickyjb wrote: »
    Can you use 18650 batteries in a provari?

2nd hand provari or new unreliable made in china vw mod, hmmm...

if you get the twins telescopic extension yeah, you can use 18350, 18500 and 18650 batteries then.

http://www.vaporium.eu/prestashop/product.php?id_product=87

it actually looks pretty cool on a silver provari

Can't believe you've sold the Bulli......just can't believe it.......

hehe

yeah I kinda regret it, but better to have loved and lost etc

if I'm still vaping at the end of the year I'll probably pick another one up. they're cheap enough and the break will probably do me good

it's actually a pretty simple atty to set up, that's what's breaking my heart about how I just can't do it any more :)
    I know that feel, I can't get the RDA right at all lately, it's not bad it's just frustrating when it's not as good as it can be.

They arrived this morning btw, super quick shipping, if you ever open a shop I'll buy from you.

edit: Wow, the Throathit really is built like a tank, I'll have to be careful not to drop it, it'll break anything it lands on :)

except cement.. which explains the slightly beat up look of the display :)

throathit will repair it, and i dont think it costs too much.. i was just never bothered spending the money on it when I knew I likely wouldn't get more than 50-60 for it

and yeah im the same with the rda. I must have just had a run of 3-4 months where every coil was 100% and now i'm hitting 80-90% but those missing numbers are just ruining it for me. i'm sure i'd be thrilled with what i'm doing now if I hadn't ever got it "just right".. but knowing that I'm missing something means I just can't enjoy it

--edit

i charged it for a bit before I posted it, but I dont think it's anywhere near fully charged. throw it on charge where at work, use their power rather than yourn own.. it sucks up a lot :)

• Advertisement

except cement.. which explains the slightly beat up look of the display :)

throathit will repair it, and i dont think it costs too much.. i was just never bothered spending the money on it when I knew I likely wouldn't get more than 50-60 for it
    Ah, it still works fine, I wouldn't be bothered sending it back unless it actually stopped working.
    i charged it for a bit before I posted it, but I dont think it's anywhere near fully charged. throw it on charge where at work, use their power rather than yourn own.. it sucks up a lot :)
    Yeah tried that, but the sockets here are some stupid tamper proof type so I can't get the two pins in, even the old reliable scissors method wouldn't work :)

Advertisement