Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭craiclad

superneat wrote: »
    Sorry, I have to stop assuming everyone is on vaporwall and ecf :(

Vaporwall is a funny one as grindle said, some people are waiting up to two months to be granted access and I only had to wait two days. I have no idea why this is the case. Great site though.

On ECF you need to become verified by proving name and address, a bit intrusive but at least they try to protect people somehow.

But ya, I've gotten some great bargains on the classifieds from both websites.

UKV is a good forum but I find there's a "pack mentality" there that takes time to warm into, especially the classies. Most good stuff there is gone in minutes.

I've never even heard of vaporwall... Is it more of a forum or a trading site? Seems pretty secretive in either case!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

It revolves around classies and fancy modders, like an in-betweener between ECF and Vape Pit. The registration process might be an homage to the exclusivity manufactured by the featured modders' waiting lists.

AAEC is probably the most useful of the UK sites if you like trinkets, there're usually a couple of co-ops running every month. Nothing compared to what ECF or Reddit can manage but I can't think of any other sites based near us doing it better.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭craiclad

grindle wrote: »
    It revolves around classies and fancy modders, like an in-betweener between ECF and Vape Pit. The registration process might be an homage to the exclusivity manufactured by the featured modders' waiting lists.

AAEC is probably the most useful of the UK sites if you like trinkets, there're usually a couple of co-ops running every month. Nothing compared to what ECF or Reddit can manage but I can't think of any other sites based near us doing it better.

Ahh cool, never heard of that site either. I've always been intrigued with the coops on reddit but it never seemed worth it considering the shipping from the US. Maybe there'll be something fancy I can pick up in the near future :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

provari mini v2 silver, trustfire tr001 charger, 2x18500 efest and twins telescopic extension 160

clockworks rda 20 1x black anodised body 1x clear body

sooooooold

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

provari mini v2 silver, trustfire tr001 charger, 2x18500 efest and twins telescopic extension 160

clockworks rda 20 1x black anodised body 1x clear body

I'll take the rda please. Just lost mine at the weekend:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Anybody whos remotely interested in trying out rebuildable drippers should buy Digby's RDA......holds about a ml of juice and loads of room to work. Great introduction to rebuildables.

Heh, too late, already sold it appears....

rickyjb wrote: »
    I'll take the rda please. Just lost mine at the weekend:(

was just sold ten minutes ago :(

i orderd another one from clockworks a few weeks ago before I decided to sell all my stuff. if you want, when that one's ready I could pm you and you can pay for it, have it delivered to you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

When you have to wait to be granted access by "Del Boy", you know you've crossed a line.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Selling my Drawtube and AGA T 2 (all steel)
    The DT has been machine polished to match the AGA T - I'll include an oxidized steel wick and some Kanthal - there's a tiny imperfection on the bottom cap but nothing that you'd notice unless you were looking for it. I've sanded the contacts on the atty connection and switch, they were plated before - now back to brass for better conductivity.
    DSC_0572_zps21372ee9.jpg
    SOLD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

Does the price include postage?how old is the aga t2? And how old is the DT? Ill offer 45 delivered just want to know how old they are

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

glic83 wrote: »
    ...how old is the aga t2? And how old is the DT? ..

yeah cause that stuff ages like a fine wine :pac:

(im lying stainless steel and pyrex does not age like a fine wine :eek:)

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

glic83 wrote: »
    Does the price include postage?how old is the aga t2? And how old is the DT? Ill offer 45 delivered just want to know how old they are

DT is about two weeks old, AGA T2 is a few months old, it's the full steel second version with the smaller wick diameter.

€45 includes delivery, if in south Dublin I can actually deliver myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

For sale ultra fire charger and 2 x efest 18650 €20

430226_10200450770649591_1877833386_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Gerry65

mrplop wrote: »
    DT is about two weeks old, AGA T2 is a few months old, it's the full steel second version with the smaller wick diameter.

€45 includes delivery, if in south Dublin I can actually deliver myself.

I'll take will pm you

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

I have the following for sale as a package only don't want to split.

The Bulli A2 Classic with a few tips, some kanthal wire and the drip tip adapter.

Vision eternity bundle all pieces that come in kit are with it and are more or less new.

Some other type of rebuild-able kit that I cant remember name of, its the one in top of picture and it comes with pre cut mesh and allen key and some wire too.

I'm looking for €35 including postage for the lot and everything in picture is included.

FguO9AMl.jpg

Half the place seems to be clearing out kit.....

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Do I need a Bulli and a Vision Eternity when I already have an Igo-L and an A7 ? (plus an assortment of carto tanks and bccs)

This deal is almost too good to pass up but when you don't need it...

Someone here has to buy this already. I would If I could convince myself I need too...

the bulli is waaaaaaaaay better than the a7 or igo-l

Yeah, the Bulli is the best piece of kit that I have as well. Nothing matches the flavour and vapour in dripping mode. The carts suck though but Id say if I wasn't a confirmed dripper I'd like them too.

Some bargain there in fairness. Is that a VH Genesis and Vision Eternity too? Wick and wire.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Drachnien

yep ..... too good to pass up is right.
    I'll take it off you for the 35. PM me your PAyPal details :)

Feck now it's gone I want it. If it falls through or he somehow dies tonight in his sleep *fingers crossed* I'll take it

Oi! .....actually so long as I'm asleep when it happens it's ok :D

Just make it quick ;)

Whatever I do I won't make it out to be a vaping related accident as I don't want to tarnish vapings name.

You don't by any chance have any potentially fatal allergies?

Imminently fatal health problems?

Family history of sleepwalking and setting off explosives?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Judging from over a year of reading Digby's posts, coiling the Bulli may well kill Drachnien.

gemini drip tip still for sale. 6 euro

Judging from over a year of reading Digby's posts, coiling the Bulli may well kill Drachnien.

it's actually really easy to coil. that's the main reason im selling all my ****. if I can't get the bulli or the rda right, what's the point any more.

Yeah, the Bulli is probably the easiest thing to coil alright, after a bit of practice. I couldn't beoieve you sold it cos I always associated you with the Bulli....

How's the A7 going in oid form?

haven't bothered oid'ing it up yet
    will probably get around to it some time this week

• Advertisement

it'll possibly kill me but that's half the fun :D

And thankfully no I'm fairly healthy and have left instructions should i disappear tonight

Advertisement