Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

it's actually really easy to coil. that's the main reason im selling all my ****. if I can't get the bulli or the rda right, what's the point any more.

Easy to coil but fiddly to get perfect judging from you, Green Hornet and Todd of Todd fame.

Damn dragon kept running away from you, it's not your fault the chase tired you out.

Actually thought you'd end up buying the Bulli from Newmark and everything.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

if I don't quit vaping by the time I'm back from my holiday in july I'll probably end up saving for another provari and bulli :)
    then an rda, then a kayfun, spheroid, cobra.. ALL THE THINGS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Yeah, I half thought he would too...bet he'll end up getting another one. Maybe I'll sell him mine when the spheroid arrives! Doubt I'll ever sell mine actually, even if I fall in love with the spheroid.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Grindle, dat video. I've images of SDCC crying while slowing putting a RDA in an envelope.

jamie72 wrote: »
    Grindle, dat video. I've images of SDCC crying while slowing putting a RDA in an envelope.

wasn't terribly far off :(

i have another rda ordered from clockworks, but 3 times already I've ordered something from him and then cancelled at the last second so I'd feel like too much of a **** if I did it again

just gona buy it and try to sell it here when it arrives

• Advertisement

Those kayfuns seem to be all the rage now alright. Way too big for my tastes though. They are massive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

wasn't terribly far off :(

i have another rda ordered from clockworks, but 3 times already I've ordered something from him and then cancelled at the last second so I'd feel like too much of a **** if I did it again

just gona buy it and try to sell it here when it arrives

If it's with a clear tank I'll take it, what's the total cost?

You can even give him my email address and transfer the order so I pay for it if that makes things easier.

My A7 arrived this morning, not bad for 11 quid but nowhere near the RDA. What's it like in oid mode, is it worth doing?

i only ordered the base and a top cap, since I had 2 clear tanks
    i would imagine it will be done this week or early next, so I'll just get at you when he gets at me. you can paypal the money across, you give me your addy to give to him and then I'll post the clear body over to you

dunno about cost yet but i'd imagine it'd be cheaper than a regular rda as I'm only getting the base/topcap

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

SS Bulli Smoker Classic for sale. Comes as seen in pics, with drip tip adapter and a couple of tanks/cartridges, unused. I'll add some .2 kanthal A and some 3mm wick with it, and as always, I'll chuck in a bit of juice.

IMG_0769.JPG

IMG_0771.JPG

SOLD!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Yeah, the Bulli is probably the easiest thing to coil alright, after a bit of practice.
    Yeah they're incredibly easy to coil, my first one took me less than 5 minutes. It might be worth noting it seems to take a while to break in. My first coil seemed very average at first, and wasn't even wicking great, but after a few hours it came alive and was fantastic.

• Advertisement

superneat wrote: »
    SS Bulli Smoker Classic for sale. Comes as seen in pics, with drip tip adapter and a couple of tanks/cartridges, unused. I'll add some .2 kanthal A and some 3mm wick with it, and as always, I'll chuck in a bit of juice.

IMG_0769.JPG

IMG_0771.JPG

Looking for €40 delivered. Cheers.

Interesting that you have the coil on top of the posts more or less. That's the set up for the tank versions.

I usually set it up in line with the posts on the opposite side to the airhole and found that to be optimal for me.

SOLD!

be strong sir digby chicken caesar... be strong

"You are growing weaker by the minute.." :D

Ah go on............you are Mr. Bulli!

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

Those kayfuns seem to be all the rage now alright. Way too big for my tastes though. They are massive.

The mini kayfuns aren't...at least without the extension. Looks very well on an ego

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Hey kids, I've 59mls (60ml bottle with 1ml used) of El Toro Eden cuban tobacco & natural apple flavour juice for swapsies. Cost me €25. It's really nice stuff, but I steer clear of tobacco flavours, bought out of pure curiosity. Already steeped for two days as recommended and sealed away in my dark place. So ready to go as soon as you get it.

Also a ten ml bottle of Wingnuts Strawberry Milkshake I can throw in, only a few drops gone, forgot I'd had it before and it wasn't my cup of tea, but others seem to love it.

Hoping to swap for some different juice if anyone's interested? I don't like tobacco or straight menthol, but most other things I'd be up for trying. Recent favourites have been Mom & Pops Famous Five Layer and Wingnuts Vapefest Eire. Tend to order all my juice from esmokireland cause of the fast delivery, so would be cool to try some stuff, from other exotic and mystical places, that you don't get there. (sorry, no Liqua, it always tastes a bit chemically to me for some reason).

nothing to swap but check out ezsmoke.ie's t-juice line or thebestshop's premium liquids. nice non tobacco juices there.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭E. Fudd

Got all this today only to discover I'm just as happy with a couple of twists and a carto or protank. I'm a thick, I know.

Brand new intellicharger i2
    6 x brand new efest 18350 batteries.
    Various wick, wire & mesh
    2 x drip tips (1 house of mods)
    1 x second hand vamo.
    1 x AGA-T
    I'll throw in a couple of juice samples aswell.

€90 posted

Ah well, at least I got it out of my system!

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭E. Fudd

E. Fudd wrote: »
    Got all this today only to discover I'm just as happy with a couple of twists and a carto or protank. I'm a thick, I know.

Brand new intellicharger i2
    6 x brand new efest 18350 batteries.
    Various wick, wire & mesh
    2 x drip tips (1 house of mods)
    1 x second hand vamo.
    1 x AGA-T
    I'll throw in a couple of juice samples aswell.

€90 posted

Ah well, at least I got it out of my system!

Reduced to €70 lads.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭spyder238

E. Fudd wrote: »
    Reduced to €70 lads.....

Have to wait until next Tuesday but if it's still here i'd be interested in this.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Drachnien

newmark wrote: »
    I have the following for sale as a package only don't want to split.

The Bulli A2 Classic with a few tips, some kanthal wire and the drip tip adapter.

Vision eternity bundle all pieces that come in kit are with it and are more or less new.

Some other type of rebuild-able kit that I cant remember name of, its the one in top of picture and it comes with pre cut mesh and allen key and some wire too.

I'm looking for €35 including postage for the lot and everything in picture is included.
    Meant to post here that I got these! I got distracted by the new toys, have all three set up and working fine only the Genesis needed some repair work so all good.... the bulli..... oh my gods the bulli. I need a lower nic liquid for it ! it hits like a freaking freight train.

Yeah, the Bulli is truly a great atty. I assume you're in dripping mode? Lovely flavour and vapour and just the right temperature.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Drachnien

actually i'm using the tanks, I know it's heresy but i'm not a fan of dripping ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭MaryK666

I have about 90ml remaining, out of a 100ml bottle of Irish Cream to sell/swap, if anyone is interested.
    I've tried to live with it but have found it much too sweet for my taste. I prefer tastes like the coffee or menthol juices and now that my taste buds are returning to something close to normal, I find the sweet juices, fruit flavours and tobacco flavours to be waaaay too sweet or strong for me.

I also have :
    2, unopened, ten ml bottles and 1 with three mls remaining, of B&H, 24mg strength.

9ml of Strawberry, 18mg strength.

10ml, unopened, of Vanilla, 12mg strength.

8ml of Blueberry, 12mg strength.

And 1, unopened, bottle of T Juice Afro Dizziac, 16mg strength.

I'd be more than happy with 23 Euro for the lot, posted. If anyone is interested in buying them or swapping for menthol/coffee flavours, just send me a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭P.I.T.A

Does anyone have an 18650 extension for mini Provari v2 that they no longer need and want to sell? They have them on the Kir Fanis website but wont be delivered in time before I go.

Heading off to the UK on May 8th and want to take my Provari with me but want decent battery life, I have the 18500 extension for my mini but even those batteries only last me about 7 hours max, want to use my 3400 mAh’s.
    Thanks.

you could ask over on ukvapers, see if someone could post it to where you'll be in the uk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

P.I.T.A wrote: »
    Does anyone have an 18650 extension for mini Provari v2 that they no longer need and want to sell? They have them on the Kir Fanis website but wont be delivered in time before I go.

Heading off to the UK on May 8th and want to take my Provari with me but want decent battery life, I have the 18500 extension for my mini but even those batteries only last me about 7 hours max, want to use my 3400 mAh’s.
    Thanks.

Is this the thing yer looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭P.I.T.A

Lucutus wrote: »
    Is this the thing yer looking for?
    Yes Pickard, but there out of stock :(:(:(
    Purchase is futile ;)

• Advertisement

actually how the hell do you only get 7 hours out of an 18500 ?

Advertisement