Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭P.I.T.A

actually how the hell do you only get 7 hours out of an 18500 ?
    I vape a lot :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

maybe you should jump up to 50mg from 16 :) your batteries would last longer

maybe you should jump up to 50mg from 16 :) your batteries would last longer
    Tiz one of the reason's I put my Provari out to pasture 1100 mah not doing it for me, the Throathit is lasting me about a day and a bit, but don't want to take that with me in case I end up in Gauntanamo Bay.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭o0maverick0o

P.I.T.A wrote: »
    Does anyone have an 18650 extension for mini Provari v2 that they no longer need and want to sell? They have them on the Kir Fanis website but wont be delivered in time before I go.

Heading off to the UK on May 8th and want to take my Provari with me but want decent battery life, I have the 18500 extension for my mini but even those batteries only last me about 7 hours max, want to use my 3400 mAh’s.
    Thanks.

buy the natural mod from bestshop it will fit perfectly as an extension... let's keep this as secret ;)

Does anyone have an 18650 extension for mini Provari v2 that they no longer need and want to sell? They have them on the Kir Fanis website but wont be delivered in time before I go.

Heading off to the UK on May 8th and want to take my Provari with me but want decent battery life, I have the 18500 extension for my mini but even those batteries only last me about 7 hours max, want to use my 3400 mAh’s.
    Thanks.
    It's sorted thanks to Elbow who is giving me his extension ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Yes Pickard, but there out of stock :(:(:(
    Purchase is futile ;)

Gah, so it is, didn't try to add to the cart. Fair play Elbonian

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Hi everyone

I've some tanks and stuff for sale.

Check this picture, I'm too lazy to come up with a price. I'll swap/trade/sell.

If anyones interested PM me with offers.

http://imgur.com/OP9M3h6 <- Click link to see the goods

5 tanks (1 x Boge F16, the rest are DCT tanks)
    5 Kanger MT3
    3 Kanger T3
    1 Kanger T2
    1 Ce8

everything thats in that picture basically. p.s. condition as is. I'm too lazy to clean it out and all that jazz, so you'll probably need to take half of it apart and clean it on receipt. There's also a possibility one or two of the clearos no longer work or the heads need replacing completely. PM me to strike a deal/buy/trade/whatever. If I don't answer immediately it's because I'm busy being lazy today.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

pm ed. love them juices

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Dubba

I'll take the Kanger Twist Starter Kit pack if Stefan's only taking the juices, let me know, cheers.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Drachnien

what condition is the eroll in ?

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Drachnien wrote: »
    what condition is the eroll in ?

Seen a lot of these for sale second hand as well. Do people not get on with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

jamie72 wrote: »
    Seen a lot of these for sale second hand as well. Do people not get on with them?

Cig-sized ecig - people either give up or move up.

The eRoll is meant to be good enough for a cigalike so I'd say it'd be the miniscule tanks that'd move people off them.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

grindle wrote: »
    Cig-sized ecig - people either give up or move up.

The eRoll is meant to be good enough for a cigalike so I'd say it'd be the miniscule tanks that'd move people off them.

A mates supposed to be giving up soon and is put off by the size of my stuff, was thinking of supplying an eroll, that's why I ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

jamie72 wrote: »
    A mates supposed to be giving up soon and is put off by the size of my stuff, was thinking of supplying an eroll, that's why I ask.

Had a girlfriend like that one time :D

*poke* Any word on it's condition? I'm interested and i'm in dublin so could meet up to get it off you. but It's for a friend so I need to know if it's used and what condition the parts are in.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Interested in swapping a standard Provari plus extension for a Silver mini provari.
    its a V2 and in good nick. Was a great introduction into PV's for me but I prefer the smaller size. I am willing to add a few quid if the mini is a V2.5 and in good nic and/or if its blue or bronze. :-)

Interested in swapping a standard Provari plus extension for a Silver mini provari.
    its a V2 and in good nick. Was a great introduction into PV's for me but I prefer the smaller size. I am willing to add a few quid if the mini is a V2.5 and in good nic and/or if its blue or bronze. :-)

sell it to me and buy a new one :)

sell it to me and buy a new one :)
    lol, how much are you offering?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

Hi everyone,,,,, have about 10,,,,,650 mAH Ego-CE4's for sale,,great starter ('THEY' call them starters)using them for a couple of months now,,have no reason to change.......... Louth/Meath/Down/Armagh/Dublin/Monaghan area can meet,, €15 includes,filler bottle,usb charger and 10ml 18mg Tobacco Flavour liquid... anyway PM me to arrange....

lol, how much are you offering?

dont know how much really... you tell me how much you think it's worth thanks

dont know how much really... you tell me how much you think it's worth thanks

Let me sit on it for a few days incase someone has a mini to swap. If not i will get back to you and we can talk. :-)

Second battery you say ?
    I'll take it off you, hopefully can make another convert with it :)

Let me sit on it for a few days incase someone has a mini to swap. If not i will get back to you and we can talk. :-)

ok ill wait... pls let me know thanks

any luck? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Gasman1

Black Provari Mini 2.0 for sale. Good as new. Extension cap and 4 rechargeable batteries included.
    Also a Baron Spiral Pro Dripper included - a lovely piece of kit.
    All on offer for €150.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Holy good god of fück that's a bargain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

I wasn't sure if it was, still new to vaping. Well a month on Thursday and still going strong. Just using the ego and evods atm. I do like the idea of a provari, how would you rate them? better vape than clearos etc?

Advertisement