Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

It certainly is.

Edit: A good deal I mean. And yes, the spiral and a provari are a very good set up compared to clearo's and an eGo.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Gasman1

Glad you think so.
    I simply don't need it and want to sell it on.
    The Dripper gives a lovely vape.

Edit: Replying to grindle

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Hal1 wrote: »
    I wasn't sure if it was, still new to vaping. Well a month on Thursday and still going strong. Just using the ego and evods atm. I do like the idea of a provari, how would you rate them? better vape than clearos etc?

The ProVari is pretty much the high-water mark for VV devices reliability-wise. The rebuildable he's throwing in is a beautiful thing too, you can buy replacement heads from e-smokeireland.eu.

Just one thing - because he's a total newbie, try to connect on Facebook to make sure he's real. Hate to see this go bad.

No offence Gasman1!

None taken.
    But to be honest I don't even know how to follow this thread on Facebook.
    Finally, I have a few replacement coils I'll throw in.
    Thanks for reminding me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Gasman1 wrote: »
    But to be honest I don't even know how to follow this thread on Facebook.

If Hal1 wants it, he/she should PM you and you just PM your FB, they find you and PM you there and then ye can sort the deal!

How come you're selling up, and at such a mind-bogglingly good price?

I almost bought it, and I have no real want for a ProVari. :o

Edit: just saw your reply, stoopid me.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the suggestions grindle.
    It was suggested that I try this forum to sell the Provari.
    There is no trick.
    I have another Provari-Silver and I use it all the time.
    The Black one is just sitting idle for the last two months.
    I want a quick sale.
    I assure you everything works perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

I'd take it off, you pending inspection tomorrow in Dublin, Gasman1, if Hal1 is not interested. Cheers, Q.

Hi quintron,
    Sounds good.
    PM me and we can make arrangements.

PM'ing now.

Gasman1, a true gent!
    Provari mini in excellent condition. Currently wading my way through plumes of vapour with the eBaron dripper. He even threw in a newly coiled, "as new" Nova STV tank, 60mls of El Toro Virginia Prime 18mg (to which he added a nice dripper bottle top), a lovely stainless steel drip tip to compliment the eBaron & 4 ceramic coils. Topped off with 5 batteries and the extender cap... Christmas in May. Love it!
    Cheers Gasman1!
    Q.

• Advertisement

quintron wrote: »
    Gasman1, a true gent!
    Provari mini in excellent condition. Currently wading my way through plumes of vapour with the eBaron dripper. He even threw in a newly coiled, "as new" Nova STV tank, 60mls of El Toro Virginia Prime 18mg (to which he added a nice dripper bottle top), a lovely stainless steel drip tip to compliment the eBaron & 4 ceramic coils. Topped off with 5 batteries and the extender cap... Christmas in May. Love it!
    Cheers Gasman1!
    Q.

Thanks quintron.
    Pleasure doing business with you.
    I hope you enjoy your new purchase.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

30ml of pchelas 5 layer there if anybody wants it,not for me at all.

12 Euro posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

what does it taste like? i mean really taste like!

artyeva wrote: »
    what does it taste like? i mean really taste like!

Kind of chocolatey and caramel like and coffee-ish.Lots of dark tones and caramel like tones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

pmcmahon wrote: »
    Kind of chocolatey and caramel like and coffee-ish.Lots of dark tones and caramel like tones.

cheers, i think i'll pass so. :o

Whats the nic content?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

If Quintron doesn't want it and it's 16mg or less I'll take it.

18 or 19 mg I think,don't have the bottle on me at the moment but its medium strength.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

I would like to buy a Kir Fanis Telescope tube for the Evic, or if available a 'bOd by Leo... if any one has one going please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Was thinking of selling mine. But would want €100 including the evic head and polished kirfanis tele, PayPal fees and postage.
    Not interested in separating.

• Advertisement

Double post

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

too bad for me, already have the Evic. incidently, what are you using instead of the Evic? (im still in the blinkered stage that is nothing is better than a vv with a screen, sadly)

Gus 22 tele. Just haven't used the evic scince getting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

I've an evic, a vamo and a gp paps and I use all three on a very regular basis :)

I tend to use the evic in 18650 mode at home because of the plastic body it's fairly light weight.

The gp paps and the vamo I tend to use in mini mode.

pmcmahon wrote: »
    18 or 19 mg I think,don't have the bottle on me at the moment but its medium strength.
    I'll pass too, but thanks! Q

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Migij

Hi,

I have a Provari V2.5 Satin Silver with Blue Led for sale. Two weeks old. Vaping not working out for me. Euro190 asking price with postage. Anyone interested? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭o0maverick0o

Migij wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a Provari V2.5 Satin Silver with Blue Led for sale. Two weeks old. Vaping not working out for me. Euro190 asking price with postage. Anyone interested? Thanks.

does this come with ext cap? any scratches or dents? do you still have the reciept for warranty? thanks

Hi,

No extension cap. I didn't keep receipt (I'm an idiot!). Perfect condition. No damage whatsoever. Beautiful Mod. I actually love it, but vaping really doesn't work for me. Love holding it.

If I go into my account at vendor's site, can I find receipt for past purchase and print it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭o0maverick0o

Migij wrote: »
    If I go into my account at vendor's site, can I find receipt for past purchase and print it?

i think so... which site you bought it from?

Advertisement