Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

superneat wrote: »
    To which pipe do you refer?

The *really* nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

Oh that's long gone my friend! I think it lasted 24 hours, not sure. I had my eye on another pipe (that wandering eye of mine) at the time so sold that in the hopes of snagging the next one, but it wasn't meant to be, I missed out because of work :(

My next pipe will be a Damascus steel mjolnir from epipemods. Don't know when they're being released but I'm watching like a hawk :)

Ah, and there I was hoping you'd offer it for sale on here one day at half price :D

Damascus steel? That'll be pricey :)

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

LOL you never know ;)

Ya the pipe will be upwards of $250 but it will be worth every penny! Can't wait to see the colours they will be in, I think he only got enough to do 25 pipes, in different gradients, so it'll be an all out F5 battle the day they go on sale!

I'll be ready, I'll call in sick if I have to :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

For anybody thinking of trying rebuildables. Bulli Classic on special from the maker for 28 euro.....

http://bulli-smoker.de/index.php?a=67&lang=eng

I can't recommend this enough for somebody thinking of getting into rebuildables and it'll last forever.

Buy the drip tip adaptor as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

I've been looking for something a little more robust than using clearo's. This may well be my next purchase. I'd say you would need the adapter alright and some empty cartridges though.

Just one question, how does it compare with the Bulli smoker full sets. Does that include the batts and charger etc?

Not sure about what's in a full kit.

The A2-Classic uses carts which attach to the drip tip adaptor or leave the cart off and drip directly. Dripping with the Bulli is outstanding but the carts are only alright. Could just be me though as many swear by them.

The A2-t and A2-tm are essentially well engineered and rebuildable ego-t set ups, except a heck of a lot better. The A2-t holds about 1ml while the A2-tm holds about 2mls and I think the tm flavour is a bit better.

One other thing, get the SS version. Really outstanding value to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Bulli smoker full sets are expensive, just get the bulli and the drip tip adapter in SS. works on an ego battery just as well.
    http://bulli-smoker.de/index.php?a=71&lang=eng
    http://bulli-smoker.de/index.php?a=180&lang=eng

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Whats the story with the carts on the classic? Can you just put some sera wool in there or do you have to buy replacement carts? I fancy one but would prefer to be able to use it in cart form.

They are replaceable but dirt cheap. I've used sera in them myself before and I think they work better. DS901 carts I think. You can have a few and pop them back into the cart holder when they are not in use. That way you have a cart for each flavour. Very versatile but I find the cart vape a little cool.

To be honest, I prefer a Bulli dripping vape than the spheroid....better draw, outstanding flavour but probably not as much vapour alright. The draw on the spheroid is a bit too tight for me no matter what I do. Think its the airhole in the base itself. Might be on the low side of the tolerance.

• Advertisement

Yeah, the air hole on the spheroid is way smaller than than the a7 so it is very tight, on certain devices like the vamo it gets even tighter for some reason.
    I only use one flavour atm so Im very tempted.
    So I need 1 classic ss, 1 adaptor for dripping and a few carts?

Pretty sure he ships 2 x carts, 1m wick (1mm) and 0.16 kanthal with it so yeah, just the A2 Classic and drip tip adaptor.

You won't regret it. It will last forever. The threads in the aluminium ones wear so avoid them but SS won't wear.

Yeah, my spheroid is tight even if its not even connected to the battery. The restriction seems to be the airhole in the base. i think the airy draw issues wee the v1 so maybe hes gone to the other extreme now. Coils last no length either.

Jeez I dunno, its 48.50euro including delivery, I could get 5 a7s for that price. Im trying to cut back on my spending but....... I want one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭allybhoy

Sorry if this has been done a 1000 times before but ive ran out of liquid and im headng away for 4 days 2moro evening so urgently need to get my hands on some before then. I mistakenly thought i had a spare bottle but to my horror i dont. I have orderd some online but it wont arrive until thurs and will be too late.
    Does anyone know of any brick and mortar stores that sell liquid in the west dublin region?

Or would any nice boardsies in my area have any spare liquid to sell, preferably menthol?

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭MollyZ

AFAIK esmoke ireland let you order and collect from them so you could try getting in touch, there's a phone number on the website - they're in palmerstown

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/default.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭o0maverick0o

allybhoy wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been done a 1000 times before but ive ran out of liquid and im headng away for 4 days 2moro evening so urgently need to get my hands on some before then. I mistakenly thought i had a spare bottle but to my horror i dont. I have orderd some online but it wont arrive until thurs and will be too late.
    Does anyone know of any brick and mortar stores that sell liquid in the west dublin region?

Or would any nice boardsies in my area have any spare liquid to sell, preferably menthol?

ovale at city center, e-smoke ireland at palmerstown, and eastcoast at bray... hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dar926

ovale at city center, e-smoke ireland at palmerstown, and eastcoast at bray... hope that helps

Is the store in Bray Called "Eastcoast" ,,might head out there myself for a look

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭o0maverick0o

dar926 wrote: »
    Is the store in Bray Called "Eastcoast" ,,might head out there myself for a look

yes it's just in the alley beside eddie rockets

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dar926

yes it's just in the alley beside eddie rockets

Thats great thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 36 pkjnr

Ive a brand new sigelei 19 telescope for sale/i ended up with two and ive one myself that i use daily-great little tele!!..unmodified in original packing...lookin for 45 all in,i can modify it for the buyer if needs be..which involves brass contacts top and bottom/removing magnets and fitting a silver bullet hotspring,all this improves performance considerably!!..heres the link to where i purchased

http://www.vapegear.co.uk/Sigelei_Telescope_19/p1826719_9481506.aspx

Pm me if your interested!

• Advertisement

sent pm, been keeping an eye out for a "My First Mech Mod".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Lucutus wrote: »
    sent pm, been keeping an eye out for a "My First Mech Mod".

Thank you for keeping me from going bankrupt. It was going to be too tempting :-D

Thanks for all the replies.

Didnt have any reply from e-smokeireland, rang (no answer and emailed) they might get back to me. Failing that i fear ill turn to the dark side if i run out of the juice. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Didnt have any reply from e-smokeireland, rang (no answer and emailed) they might get back to me. Failing that i fear ill turn to the dark side if i run out of the juice. :(

If you're heading away tomorrow evening then Ovale is doable, no? Or is a job getting in the way?

The company that licenses Ovale also supplies Dekang ejuice to the following Londis' in Dublin:

Londis
    68 Upper O'Connell Street
    Dublin 1, Ieland

Londis
    14-15 Lower O'Connell Street
    Dublin 1, Ireland

Londis
    3-4 Ballast House, Westmoreland Street
    Dublin 2, Ireland

Londis
    5 College Green
    Dublin 2, Ireland

Londis
    49 Grafton Street
    Dublin 2, Ireland

Londis
    12 St. Stephen's Green
    Dublin 2, Ireland

Londis
    Unit 2-3 Cathedral Court, New Street
    Dublin 8, Ireland

Londis
    Fonthill
    Dublin 22, Ireland

Londis
    Adamstown
    Unit 1&2 Sentenial Building
    Co Dublin, Ireland

Londis
    Blackthorn Drive
    Sandyford Industrial Estate
    Dublin 18, Ireland

Londis
    Carmen Hall Road
    Sandyford Business Park
    Dublin 18, Ireland

Londis
    Oak Road, Parkwest
    Unit 24 B Oak Road Business Park
    Dublin 12, Ireland

Londis
    47/48 Lower Baggot Street
    Dublin 2, Ireland NEW!

...and to the following independent stores in Dublin:

The Market ( selling only the products available in Londis stores)
    Belarmine Plaza, Stepaside
    Dublin 18, Ireland

No 8 News Agent Store
    8 Upper Baggot Street
    Dublin 2, Ireland, (01)6602477

Food and Wine Store
    6 Ryders Row
    Dublin 1, Ireland

The Strand Liquor Store
    71 Fairview Strand
    Dublin 3, Ireland

Coleman's
    9 Westmoreland Street
    Dublin 2, Ireland NEW!

KCR
    140 Terenure Road West
    Dublin 6W, Ireland NEW!

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

Allybhoy i have a 20ml of wingnuts select Xtreme menthol your welcome to FOH only half ml used,collect city centre.....cant get into menthol at all :)

Cheers lads,

The guys from e-smokeireland mailed me back there, going to meet them after work tomorrow on my way up north, cheers for all the replies!

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

Glad you got sorted,have a good one......

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

Think they are gone on Holliday mate

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

redkid wrote: »
    Think they are gone on Holliday mate
    The guys from e-smokeireland mailed me back there, going to meet them after work tomorrow on my way up north...

*cough*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Just wondering how much would mini lavatube lambo cost with batteries and charger if I buy it second hand? Does any one have it and thinking of selling it? How much?

Advertisement