Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

dar926 wrote: »
    Is the store in Bray Called "Eastcoast" ,,might head out there myself for a look

Very expensive by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I have a bunch of opened [and steeped] juices that I won't get around to using - got a tonne more besides. Most I just filled one cart with to try and never got back around to. Others, well, I'm just not into. amount shown = estimated what's left in the bottle, depending on the tank I filled, all used only once, steeped for a while then re-capped and stored. All perfectly fine.

All in for €30 inc postage - a right bargain IMO

Orange de sangre [highbrow] 18mg: 28ml
    Dekang watermelon 18mg: 25ml
    Banana [thebestshop] 19mg: about 7ml
    watermelon [Jacvapour] 11mg: about 8ml
    Strawberry [best e-cig] med [18mg?] - about 18ml
    High voltage [cherry/menthol] T-juice 16mg: about 8ml
    Hazelnut [thebestshop] 19mg: 8ml
    Black cherry tobacco [alchemist cupboard] 18mg: 9ml
    Italian cappuccino [wicked e-juice] 24mg: 8ml [just got this one, not for me]

pm if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

ill take them PM sent

Good stuff replied to pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭certifiedcrepe

Hey I have a few liquids that I do not want and am willing to give away for free!

10ml 12mg tabacco flavour x2 (one is opened and has about a tank full gone out of it)

10ml 12mg pineapple (used once for a tank)

10ml 12mg chocolate (again, used once)

10mg 18mg bubblegum (strength too high for me and company refused a refund/replacement, also used once again)

They're all Dekang btw!

I'm sure I have more, ill check my supplies and ill edit the post with more soon!

• Advertisement

i would take them to try and with what i have and just bought i could start another juice sampler box if there's interest ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

I'd be well up for a new juicebox sampler! Have a few liquids here myself that I will gladly put in. Not a Dekang fan myself, but if there was some cross over between this and the existing juicebox sampler doing the rounds (whatever is left, that is..) we could have a great selection.
    Q

i agree i have about 10 bottles here ill throw in to the pot. some unusual flavors i.e vampire kiss and black tea which i think is definitely a try before you buy

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭certifiedcrepe

How does a juice sampler box work? I'm new to this forum!

its basically pass the parcel someone sends it to me i sample then send on to the next person etc

• Advertisement

Package sent Brendan ;)

I might give that juice sampler thing a try some time. Just have so many juices to get through right now

Thanks
    looking forward to the new flavors

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

I have a splitfire tank & 4 replaceable heads, opened an hour ago and used once.

Opened and sampled 100ml Hangsen pina coloda (forgot how much I hate the smell of rum!)

€20 for any interested party or I'll swap for liquid or some XL LR Boge.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Samba wrote: »
    I have a splitfire tank & 4 replaceable heads, opened an hour ago and used once.

Opened and sampled 100ml Hangsen pina coloda (forgot how much I hate the smell of rum!)

What kind of juice do you like? fruity, tobacco, menthol.

I have a bottle of El Toro Guevara 60ml (havent checked in a long while but i'm sure this is the one i've got) with about 20 ml out of it and a bottle of long bottom leaf i dont like, few drops out of that one. Not much else worthwhile as i'm outta money at the moment :(

What kind of juice do you like? fruity, tobacco, menthol.

I have a bottle of El Toro Guevara 60ml (havent checked in a long while but i'm sure this is the one i've got) with about 20 ml out of it and a bottle of long bottom leaf i dont like, few drops out of that one. Not much else worthwhile as i'm outta money at the moment :(

Hey,

Been vaping nothing but pineapple and coconut mix for a while now, I tried the Eden and Cigarillos and just couldn't get used to them, not for me i'm afraid :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Hey,

Been vaping nothing but pineapple and coconut mix for a while now, I tried the Eden and Cigarillos and just couldn't get used to them, not for me i'm afraid :(

If you still have it this time next week i'll have cash then :)

If you still have it this time next week i'll have cash then :)

Hey, I think I'll actually take you up on the Geuvara, I love this stuff so if it's remotely like it I should enjoy.

pm on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

Evic for sale, Boxed used for a month, Samsung 18650 2200maH battery
    Igo-L
    Agat+/2 Both tanks, Poly/Pyrex
    Nova STV Black/Silver
    Red Alu Drip Tip

Retail is €130 so would like 90

DIY Starter Kit
    Concentrates: Menthol 6ml, Pchela 5 Layer 8ml (makes 40ml, Strawberry/Bavarian Cream 9ml each (will make 90ml)
    25ml 58mg PG\Nicotine
    25ml PG
    70ml VG
    Some Pipeptes\ Syringes\ Empty Needly Bottles
    SS Mesh 400/325
    Silica Wick loads left 2mm

Make an offer, going in the bin otherwise.
    Baby on the way, some things have just got to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭o0maverick0o

im interested pls post a picture

im interested pls post a picture

Gone i'm afraid, sorry. You'll find them on BV

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 mandferguson

Platinums would you send me the DIY kit if i paid postage rather than throw it in the bin?

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

For sale: Evic with KirFanis telescope set,2x efest 18350, wingnuts taai bacca, xmas jumper,new york cheesecake, the bestshop mango - 100 euro inc, shipping and paypal fees.
    open to offers
    IMG_0809.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Burdock

For sale: Evic with KirFanis telescope set,2x efest 18350, wingnuts taai bacca, xmas jumper,new york cheesecake, the bestshop mango - 100 euro inc, shipping and paypal fees.
    open to offers
    IMG_0809.JPG

Offer €100 PM with details

Burdock wrote: »
    Offer €100 PM with details

sold :)

Is there anyone selling a provari mini? just thought I'd ask before i buy new.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Is there anyone selling a provari mini? just thought I'd ask before i buy new.

PM Digby and see if he still has his.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Burdock

sold :)

All sorted !

Thanks heli :D

That looks very like a Sigelei, but much more expensive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Roller-SSIM-Product-New.jpg

Still the most beautiful mod I've ever laid eyes on.

Even after all these year.

Advertisement