Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

it must not be very photogenic....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

it must not be very photogenic....

Your eyes appear to be broken. Shiny = Vom.

Gritty Bafta.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Ohhh niceeee !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Must....resist....shininess....

Willpower....weakening....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Looks lovely but 120+charger+batteries+15euro shipping+voltage dropping = no thanks, nice as it is....

Looks lovely but 120+charger+batteries+15euro shipping+voltage dropping = no thanks, nice as it is....

Looks lovely. enough said :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Oh that is nice! If it was only €40 cheaper ...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Nonamigo wrote: »
    Just wondering how much would mini lavatube lambo cost with batteries and charger if I buy it second hand? Does any one have it and thinking of selling it? How much?

I bought one from thebestshop that I barely used as it didn't work with my tank (no airflow); not sure how much it's worth though.

• Advertisement

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    Did ya get one?

No, i have a kopis and provari on the way so this would have been step too far not to mention a batch of bulk flavouring coming from the states :D

maybe next time

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭rui1000

I never got around with mesh in fact never bothered making one coil! No point having it with no use. Im happy with silica coils! Would anyone be interested in swaping 2 a4 sheets of mesh 500 for some ribbon kanthal? And a vh genesis ( chinese did clone )for a nice dripper ? Also i have different concentrates im not using much id like to swap for some hangsen ry4 concentrate id give away some virginia leaves too :-) please feel free to pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭allybhoy

have a brand new bottle of liqua coffee 10ml if anyone wants to swap or for free in Dublin \ Kildare area

Might be the last chance for anybody to get a bargain from this group buy.
    He's got six of the "Chorge" atties going (Forge clones).
    Price including postage to Ireland = ~£11.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

GP PAPS 18350 LUX

Very nice mod, there will be another run soon. I wouldn't hesitate if you have the cash!

66C8E692-3D6B-4C4D-BD63-D4464EA30375-2303-0000016956EC5F75_zps41b48de4.jpg

Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
    I knew you would get one, whats the switch like?

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

Switch is amazing, the throw is so minimal. Very like the 2.1 switch only smoother, and the having the ability to stand it without it firing, is a god send.

Well worth the money, but if it's too expensive, do consider the SS 2.5.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

grindle wrote: »
    Might be the last chance for anybody to get a bargain from this group buy.
    He's got six of the "Chorge" atties going (Forge clones).
    Price including postage to Ireland = ~£11.

Put in for one of these without being too sure about what they are:pac: Have you got one Grindle?

Not yet, I'm on the same list!

It's a dripper with an easy setup to build dual coils in (or more if wanted), with a top section that can be twisted around the middle to vary the hole size to suit your preference of draw vs clouds. I'm mostly getting it for the ease of duals, natch. Optional clouds are a bonus.

Not yet, I'm on the same list!

It's a dripper with an easy setup to build dual coils in (or more if wanted), with a top section that can be twisted around the middle to vary the hole size to suit your preference of draw vs clouds. I'm mostly getting it for the ease of duals, natch. Optional clouds are a bonus.

I actually pmed the guy and got a chimbus as well, I'm even less sure what that is (another kind of dripper?) but for 24 euros delivered to Ireland for both it can't be that bad. Thanks for the heads up.

• Advertisement

rickyjb wrote: »
    I actually pmed the guy and got a chimbus as well, I'm even less sure what that is (another kind of dripper?) but for 24 euros delivered to Ireland for both it can't be that bad. Thanks for the heads up.

Another dripper, same kind of internal set-up.

It's supposed to have another airhole in it for the second coil but it's not too much bother to drill one into it I suppose. The Chinese buy these expensive prototypes (the originals) and fail to copy them exactly. Strange.

Another dripper, same kind of internal set-up.

It's supposed to have another airhole in it for the second coil but it's not too much bother to drill one into it I suppose. The Chinese buy these expensive prototypes (the originals) and fail to copy them exactly. Strange.

seen that buy running, what are they copies of?

not sure they buy them, most of the copies are so bad that i reckon they do it from pictures, from that perspective they're pretty good!

I'm big into my drippers at the moment (well, mainly the A7 to be honest) so I'll probably keep the one I like the most and put the other one up for sale on here for someone else to try it out.

Has anyone tried the Dream BT804 tank RBA?

seen that buy running, what are they copies of?

Chorge = Forge
    Chimbus = Nimbus

The airhole/post height is off on the Chorge (which is why he's supplying screws with it, that corrects it) and the Chimbus only has the one airhole.

Pretty much planning the same thing as rickyjb, gonna offload whichever one is the least use to me.
    Probably.

Chorge = Forge
    Chimbus = Nimbus

The airhole/post height is off on the Chorge (which is why he's supplying screws with it, that corrects it) and the Chimbus only has the one airhole.

Pretty much planning the same thing as rickyjb, gonna offload whichever one is the least use to me.
    Probably.

Ah, chorge = Chinese Forge, I get it now:pac:

rickyjb wrote: »
    I'm big into my drippers at the moment (well, mainly the A7 to be honest) so I'll probably keep the one I like the most and put the other one up for sale on here for someone else to try it out.

Has anyone tried the Dream BT804 tank RBA?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWe--w8jjg8

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

superneat wrote: »
    Very nice mod, there will be another run soon. I wouldn't hesitate if you have the cash!

66C8E692-3D6B-4C4D-BD63-D4464EA30375-2303-0000016956EC5F75_zps41b48de4.jpg

Sweet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

VA stuff is just sooooo expensive though...over 200 euro for a spheroid and mod......hard justify it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭TheBza

Anyone have any decent/cheap e-vapour for sale for a starter? Have never tried them before and given up the smokes, going mad here!, cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I've got a lavatube and a mini lavatube lambo with chargers for both. The full size lavatube was bought second hand here, so may have been used a good bit for all I know. I didn't use the lambo much at all as it didn't work with my tank setup, which I want to keep using.

Not sure what they're worth, but I suppose I could do with some decent 510 batteries and normal USA mix/Marlboro type juice if anyone feels like a swap.

Advertisement