Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭E. Fudd

40ml (4 10ml bottles) of Pipe Sauce Oak Barrel Cider 18mg for sale. €30 including postage and PayPal fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 pkjnr

rickyjb wrote: »
    I'm big into my drippers at the moment (well, mainly the A7 to be honest) so I'll probably keep the one I like the most and put the other one up for sale on here for someone else to try it out.

Has anyone tried the Dream BT804 tank RBA?

hey-ive had the dream for a couple of months now...went through at least 6 diff set ups..ive settled on a double loop set-up...same as the kayfun set up and its finally working very well...buy the ss one,its worth the price!

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭rui1000

E-smoke ireland have the dream i wonder if it is the extended version

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

rui1000 wrote: »
    E-smoke ireland have the dream i wonder if it is the extended version

Decent price too, tempting... If only I hadn't just bought 2 knock off chinese drippers :pac:

Wich one do you reckon it is?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

rui1000 wrote: »
    Wich one do you reckon it is?

Just arrived today, looks to be SS with a polycarbonate tank. First impressions are very poor with the pre-installed wick & coil (dry hits after a second or two) but I'll rebuild it myself later and see if that helps.

Expect a "why won't my Dream work" thread later... :)

Just arrived today, looks to be SS with a polycarbonate tank. First impressions are very poor with the pre-installed wick & coil (dry hits after a second or two) but I'll rebuild it myself later and see if that helps.

Expect a "why won't my Dream work" thread later... :)

forget supplied wicks...forget everythink else-follow this vid and it wiill work flawlessly..how do i know this???...cause ive tried everthing else with the dream over the past two months..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFAIBzJSKO8

pkjnr wrote: »
    forget supplied wicks...forget everythink else-follow this vid and it wiill work flawlessly..how do i know this???...cause ive tried everthing else with the dream over the past two months..

Thanks, I'll give it a go later. Bit ridiculous the way it's supplied with a set up that clearly doesn't work, never understand why manufacturers do that. Doesn't exactly encourage new customers to try their products if the first thing they have to do is take it apart.

the first thing I do is take them apart :O but yes you are right; they really should work out of the box

• Advertisement

I had a feeling someone would say that:) I usually take them apart too but when putting it back together you'd imagine imitating what the manufacturer had done would at least be a working set up, that was my point.

The other thing I noticed is that it doesn't hold much liquid even though it's massive. Most of the space in the tank is taken up by the internal chamber which holds the coil.

Anyone want to get rid of one of these, I know they're a piece of crap, but I just want the SS tank section If anyone has one lying around I'd appreciate it :)
    atomizer-odysseus-oddy.jpg
    http://ego2.pl/en/atomizery/291-atomizer-odysseus-oddy.html

Its bloodly hard tp stick the tips of the wicks on the airchannels without them going all over the place while screwing the top part aaaarrrgh

Good video but it's in bloody german! I think I got most of it but what's the significance of filling it upside down, surely it's easier to fill it from the top?

For sale or trade The killer serial #1101 and Rapid tank 90 euro inc pp & post or What have u got?

Note: The tank has been modified with a locking screw to secure the killer or a carto.

IMG_0911.JPG

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/killer.htm
    http://en.finnvape.com/product/504/rapid-tank-stainless-steelglass

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Ill swop you for the all new terminator tank, hardly used, Todd loves it :-)

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    Ill swop you for the all new terminator tank, hardly used, Todd loves it :-)

Rotflmao :D

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

I've got a killer and a km plano tank to collect today, let me give those a bash and if I like them I'll see about making an offer

StickyIcky wrote: »
    I've got a killer and a km plano tank to collect today, let me give those a bash and if I like them I'll see about making an offer
    Don't be greedy, let someone else play :eek:

Just kidding btw your money is as good as anyone else's ;)

Good video but it's in bloody german! I think I got most of it but what's the significance of filling it upside down, surely it's easier to fill it from the top?

its a pressure system..if you fill from the top you will constantly flood the inner chamber...just turn the volume down..and follow step by step!!

ive cut 2 nothches out of mine to increase the liquid flow...i thought id never get it to work...but i use it every day now!
    i think todd show where to cut the nothches..do it with a small file!..or dremel

• Advertisement

its a pressure system..if you fill from the top you will constantly flood the inner chamber...just turn the volume down..and follow step by step!!

ive cut 2 nothches out of mine to increase the liquid flow...i thought id never get it to work...but i use it every day now!
    i think todd show where to cut the nothches..do it with a small file!..or dremel

Unfortunately I learned why you need to fill it that way before reading your post. It all goes into the middle chamber and then leaks out the air hole, I get it now.

Have no way to cut notches, I'm pretty happy with how it's working now. I'd say you have to recoil it often enough, do you?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I've got a few bottles of good stuff to sell or trade. Would prefer if someone took them as a package, otherwise maybe good trades.

GVC - 18mg, 50/50 mix - only a few drops gone from a 50ml bottle. [I just discovered I can't vape it anymore] [€20]
    Puros 24mg - just over 50ml in a 60ml bottle - too strong for my liking [€18]
    The alchemist cupboard chocolate limes - 40ml left in a 50ml bottle [€10]
    Wingnuts 'After 10' - 25ml or so in a 30ml bottle [€8]

In brackets is what I reckon they're worth as is, I'll take €50 for the lot inc p&p

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

i take GVC
    pm ed

I would rather someone took the 4, as postage is going to be high either way, once you go over normal package weights. Can do the lot delivered for 45?

OK, juices gone to Stefan for 45. Enjoy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭certifiedcrepe

For sale:
    5 x CE4 clearomizers.
    Ill sell them for €15? How does that sound?

The reason I'm selling them is because I have 3 others and the first two kept leaking liquid into my mouth because I filled them wrong I think, and since then the taste of them turns my stomach (I'm a very awkward person). I had the other 5 ordered before this problem happened.

EDIT: the €15 will include P&P.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

Hi ill take these am in limerick as well so can meet up if you want

Yeah thats great thanks. I'm in England until Thursday so is it okay to wait until the weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

no problem is Sunday OK ? i work Thursday Friday Saturday

• Advertisement

Yes that should be fine, I'll be in contact closer to then but I don't see any problems.

Advertisement