Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,781 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

BargainVapour - Special offers on 50ml / 18mg RY4 & Double menthol only 11.99 including Delivery -
    http://www.bargainvapour.com/storepage1274294.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

That's a great price for 50ml, especially as it includes P&P.
    Will order some menthol and give a quick review.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,781 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

E-Smoke Ireland - price drop on all 10ml liquids from €6 to €4.50.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

For Sale:

Biansi Chrome Imist Kit in excellent condition - It Contains:

2 x Batterys 900mah
    2 x Atomisers
    5 x wicks
    5 Biansi Tanks (2unopened)
    1 x wall charger
    Original Box

This was bought about a month ago and was only used for about 2 weeks so the batteries are excellent. The atomisers have been cleaned for sale and are working perfect and the wicks are brand new, I will put 2 of the wicks into the atomisers so all buyer has to do is fill tank and vape away. I will also charge the batteries fully before sending. Its a great system ideal for beginner .
    I'm selling because I want to fund other vaping goodies...

I'll also throw in a ego-C atomiser and tank and 2 atty heads (1 is new, other 1 used once) so the imist can be used like an ego-c as well and 30ml Virginia E-Liquid to get you started.

€38 preferably by paypal and price includes postage to Ireland.

SOLD
    newmark wrote: »
    For Sale:

Biansi Chrome Imist Kit in excellent condition - It Contains:

2 x Batterys 900mah
    2 x Atomisers
    5 x wicks
    5 Biansi Tanks (2unopened)
    1 x wall charger
    Original Box

This was bought about a month ago and was only used for about 2 weeks so the batteries are excellent. The atomisers have been cleaned for sale and are working perfect and the wicks are brand new, I will put 2 of the wicks into the atomisers so all buyer has to do is fill tank and vape away. I will also charge the batteries fully before sending. Its a great system ideal for beginner .
    I'm selling because I want to fund other vaping goodies...

I'll also throw in a ego-C atomiser and tank and 2 atty heads (1 is new, other 1 used once) so the imist can be used like an ego-c as well and 30ml Virginia E-Liquid to get you started.

€38 preferably by paypal and price includes postage to Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,235 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

eLiquid flavours from Inawera (to mix with juice) for free - but you'll have to pick up from Citywest or Bray - not arsed going to the post office!

Blackberry
    Cola
    Apple
    Cocomint (smalls disgusting)
    Lemon

Also have:

10ml of 18mg pineapple - don't know if it's vpg/pg etc
    same as above but Blueberry
    about 5ml of Red Cola

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Still got the flavours Eoin?

I'd be interested in 'em!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,235 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Absolutely - available to take away

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,709 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Well my Arry tank arrived this morning, so my chibi tank is now not needed.

What I have to offer is

Chibi tank
    Syringe(with 3 spare needles)
    And if my order arrives in time, I'll throw in a punched boge LR carto, if not, I'll send it without one.

I can't really put a price on it, cus I'm not sure what they are even selling for to be honest, so I'd like to swap it for something?

Let me know what anyone has they'd like to swap for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

eeloe wrote: »
    Well my Arry tank arrived this morning, so my chibi tank is now not needed.

What I have to offer is

Chibi tank
    Syringe(with 3 spare needles)
    And if my order arrives in time, I'll throw in a punched boge LR carto, if not, I'll send it without one.

I can't really put a price on it, cus I'm not sure what they are even selling for to be honest, so I'd like to swap it for something?

Let me know what anyone has they'd like to swap for it.

Hi i would like your chibi tank.

I got a few liquids but nothing major, i can paypal some too.
    I could really need it as i got loads of boge 3ohms coming and no suitable tank.

Let me know if you cant find someone if we work something out.

cheers

• Advertisement

What kinda liquids ya got mate?

PG Mornign Rain 18ml- 18mg nic
    VG Reggae Night 18ml - 18mg nic

both missing 1ml max, just tested em 2days ago
    both from ecigshop.eu

also ca 20ml VG Vanilla 25mg nic from TBS

not much tho but i so would like the chibi :D

Yeah I'll take the morning rain and reggae night for the tank? If ya wanted to give both of them I'd be more than happy to do the swap? :D

sure -- deal.

The chibi works fine with them boge silver 3ohms right?

PM me your details and i post it to you tomorrow morning

Yep you'll just need to punch a hole in the carto.

Pming you now.

Introductory offer on Biansi Ego-T from BargainVapour - €39.99 including delivery while stocks last.

Hi,

looking to swap liquid with someone:

20ml Caramel - 16mg nic (missing ca 10drops)
    Bought from TVS Caramel 20ml - High 16mg

I don't like it at all, still looking for my daily vape jiuce.
    let me know if interested...

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Tom123

Hi,

looking to swap liquid with someone:

20ml Caramel - 16mg nic (missing ca 10drops)
    Bought from TVS Caramel 20ml - High 16mg

I don't like it at all, still looking for my daily vape jiuce.
    let me know if interested...

cheers

Would you be willing to swap for 30ml chocolate strawberry or pineapple both 18mg

Tom123 wrote: »
    Would you be willing to swap for 30ml chocolate strawberry or pineapple both 18mg

Id like to try the choc-strawberry if you are willing to swap pm me your address
    and i post the caramel to you.

thanks

10% off at e-smokeireland.eu until Saturday 14th of April for boardsies---enter boards at checkout to avail of offer.

• Advertisement

No mention of it yet...

But there's some serious savings to be had @ Health Cabin....

Orders take roughly a week to get here if your using the fast shipping method....

10-15-20% off and free fast shipping if you spend over $249. If ya spent the full $249 on juice and carto's, you'd have enough stock to keep you chain Vaping for MONTHS!

SOLD SOLD SOLD I got this ARRY4 Stainless tank only last week and while it works excellent I am finding it a bit top heavy and have decided I'm going to get a sub-tank instead to compliment my mini-sub tank as I really like them.

I'm too lazy to put up pictures as I'd have to take mini-sd card out of my phone and put it into another device and try then put that into the back of my pc which is really hard to get to the way things are set-up at the minute.

Its in very good condition and I'm selling for €32 delivered to Ireland which is what I paid for it. Payment is preferred by Paypal please. I am going to also put it up on UKvapers tomorrow but I wanted to give people here a chance first :)

I've got a 1000mAh stainless eGo PASSTHROUGH battery...it's had VERY little use, maybe 5-6 hours in total...

Dont even know what they retail for to be honest, but if anyone had anything (interesting) to swap it for i'd be all ears! :) let me know.

I'll throw in the longish USB cable aswell

Bargain Vapour -this weeks special - Biansi 650mah mini kit, including 1 x (5 click battery), 2 x LR Atomizers, 2 x Tanks, 1 x usb rapid charger. Only 19.99 euro
    including delivery. - http://www.bargainvapour.com/Biansi_...9_6295751.aspx

Note to Vendors - Thats it guys. I'm no longer willing to post up your offers and discounts. It's a pity for the posters here but I'm essentially now an advertising hoarding with no sign (forgive the pun) that any of you guys are going to sign up the reps. system here. So we'll try and spot the deals ourselves from now on.

Everyone else - lets try and help each other and spot the deals as I'm no longer comfortable doing it this way. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 PROJECTSKYLINE

mewso wrote: »
    Note to Vendors - Thats it guys. I'm no longer willing to post up your offers and discounts. It's a pity for the posters here but I'm essentially now an advertising hoarding with no sign (forgive the pun) that any of you guys are going to sign up the reps. system here. So we'll try and spot the deals ourselves from now on.

Everyone else - lets try and help each other and spot the deals as I'm no longer comfortable doing it this way. Thanks.

Let there be no misunderstanding here, i've been trying to get rep status on here for a month now, after numerius unanswered emails i was refused with no reason given, yet on ukv it was sorted by Admin that day:confused:

http://www.freewebstore.org/carbootsale/index.aspx?pageid=1255145

I subscribe to these guys on facebook and just spotted that these guys have ego T full kit including delivery for €24.19 and a red ego t kit for €27.82.

I have bought from them before and they are very good to deal with. Its a kind of a boot sale thing for just between 12pm and 4pm today, there's some other good deals there too on E-liquids, used mods & mini lavatubes etc.

newmark wrote: »
    http://www.freewebstore.org/carbootsale/index.aspx?pageid=1255145

I subscribe to these guys on facebook and just spotted that these guys have ego T full kit including delivery for €24.19 and a red ego t kit for €27.82.

I have bought from them before and they are very good to deal with. Its a kind of a boot sale thing for just between 12pm and 4pm today, there's some other good deals there too on E-liquids, used mods & mini lavatubes etc.

J****s by the time I wrote above and went back in to have another look the ego kits are gone! I didn't want one myself but thought they might be a good bargain for someone.

This place has gone quiet the last while! :)

Surely someone has a mod they are looking to get rid of?

• Advertisement

eeloe wrote: »
    This place has gone quiet the last while! :)

Surely someone has a mod they are looking to get rid of?

Your missing browsing over the nice goodies on UKV like myself so yes! It should be back today hopefully.
    It would be nice to see some more goodies for sale here as well, I'm a bit of a dell-boy myself love wheeling and dealing and swapping and so on but no mod to sell at the minute.

Advertisement