Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

Killer 705 (barely used) with 4 unused Replacement Ceramic Coils (low resistance).

Might be interested in a swap for a Mod, maybe with cash adjustment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Killer 705 (barely used) with 4 unused Replacement Ceramic Coils (low resistance).

Might be interested in a swap for a Mod, maybe with cash adjustment.

Have a DS telescopic here...no idea what a Killer is worth so open to suggestions as to value

Ionised wrote: »
    Have a DS telescopic here...no idea what a Killer is worth so open to suggestions as to value

Will google the DS now, cheers.

Will google the DS now, cheers.

Here you go.. http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/dsmod.htm

Ionised wrote: »

Killer is worth €64.99 and 4 coils are €10 from the same site. :)

Have you anything to make up the difference? Kanger T2's or anything?

• Advertisement

Ionised, if you don't have anything to make up the difference, we can do a swap anyway if you're interested.

Ionised, if you don't have anything to make up the difference, we can do a swap anyway if you're interested.

Actually...I do have two Kanger MT3's that I only used once or twice if they are any use to you. I'll also throw in some mystery juice...just let me know if you like tobacco, fruity or coffe type juices.

PM me with your address details and I'll get it all off in the post tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

For Sale
    As new starter kit, selling for a friend who used it for a week.
    Consists of Ego case, 2 650mah Ego twist batteries, charger, unused T2 clearomizer, T3 clearomizer without the head (€2 for replacement), 2 X Boge Cartomizers, a drip tip, and about 50ml of juice in around 10 different flavours between 18-12mg nic including sweet, fruit, tobacco and dessert flavours (not all pictured).
    Everything to get you started.
    Looking for €55 delivered in Ireland.
    Cheers

IMG_1449.JPG
    IMG_1450.JPG
    IMG_1451.JPG
    IMG_1452.JPG
    IMG_1453.JPG
    IMG_1454.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

That's a great starter kit, did your friend not get on with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Superneat probably sold him an Orion or iHybrid or something.

"Great second mod, yeah! Made from Unobtanium, why wouldn't you?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

The above is now sold, sorry.

He bought a kts mod jaime, and I gave him an igo and an AGA t so he's sorted!

I tried to sell him a chi you grindle but he said he couldn't "afford it".

Whatever that means! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 pkjnr

rickyjb wrote: »
    Unfortunately I learned why you need to fill it that way before reading your post. It all goes into the middle chamber and then leaks out the air hole, I get it now.

Have no way to cut notches, I'm pretty happy with how it's working now. I'd say you have to recoil it often enough, do you?

complete oposite!..ive that 'butterfly' wick in mine the past 2 weeks and its barely scorched...its a great system..i just never use the extension piece-so fills are often..if only they made a 22mm with a thin walled tank..surely get another ml or 2..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

pkjnr wrote: »
    complete oposite!..ive that 'butterfly' wick in mine the past 2 weeks and its barely scorched...its a great system..i just never use the extension piece-so fills are often..if only they made a 22mm with a thin walled tank..surely get another ml or 2..

I'm having to recoil mine after only 2 or 3 refills which is a bit of a pain, the draw tightens up and when I check it it's a burnt mess inside. That was with strawberry lemonade, swedish fish and vanilla custard which are all quite sweet so maybe that's what's doing it. I did have it up around 10W, maybe I just need to reduce the voltage.

It's still a good device though, for the price (€17 on ESI) I'd still recommend it for anyone who doesn't get on with gennies and wants a tank option with a vape that's comparable to a dripper.

Where did you get the extension piece btw and how come you don't use it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

That strawberry lemonade is FULL of sugar and will destroy any coil in any device pretty quickly though. I stopped using it but it is a nice vape.

That strawberry lemonade is FULL of sugar and will destroy any coil in any device pretty quickly though. I stopped using it but it is a nice vape.

It's really nice in the dream, that's a pity. Same thing happened with wingnut's select vanilla custard. I have some 5 layer in there now so I'll see how that goes, I think having it up around 10W could have been the problem as well, I'll stick to 8-8.5 for a while I think.

You keep naming extremely sweet juices, they're all gonna fleadh your coils.
    Coils that you want to last forever need boring juices.
    I hate that about the Killer... coil dying slowly, in the centre of a tank filled with juice. :'-(

grindle wrote: »
    You keep naming extremely sweet juices, they're all gonna fleadh your coils.
    Coils that you want to last forever need boring juices.
    I hate that about the Killer... coil dying slowly, in the centre of a tank filled with juice. :'-(

That's why I have a rapidly growing collection of drippers I guess, I like to change juice a lot and I don't vape huge amounts (sometimes <1ml a day).

What's the killer like, coils must last a bit longer being ceramic and all that?

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

It's really nice in the dream, that's a pity. Same thing happened with wingnut's select vanilla custard. I have some 5 layer in there now so I'll see how that goes, I think having it up around 10W could have been the problem as well, I'll stick to 8-8.5 for a while I think.

double edged sword, too low and the juice gunks up but high enough it vaporizes properly, too high and it tastes rank but burns off the build up.:confused:

What's the killer like, coils must last a bit longer being ceramic and all that?

The cup is ceramic, but the wicks are still whatever you choose them to be so the coil lasts as long as any coil lasts really. Nice vape, too warm when dual-coiled because of the tiny chamber. Pain in the hole when I have to empty to dry-burn, wash/replace the wick so I end up using my dripper while the Killer bathes in gank-juice until I'm inspired to use it again. :rolleyes:

I thought it would be my tank-saviour, but I'm soooooooo laaaazyyyyyyyy when it comes to rebuilding, I like having a few drippers that I can take minimal care of. Gonna have five once those clones get here, I won't know what to vape.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I found the spiral brutal to dry burn......just took ages for some reason and the wick never tasted right after it.

I've stopped dry burning anything nowadays. Only get a short while from it afterwards anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

For Sale.
    KANGER TWIST STARTER KIT.
    Comes with 2x 1000mAH ego C Twist batteries.
    2x Kanger evods Clearos (2.4-2.6 ohms) with one spare head.
    1 Joyetech usb charger
    1 mains plug
    1 ego carry case
    5x 10ml juice(one of them barely used, the rest only smelled
    Juices are wingnuts chocolate donut, wingnuts Bounty Hunter, wingnuts After 10, wingnuts Chocolate Strawberry and Liberty Oak barrel Cider.
    Selling as I don't like the black colour and they are too long for me even though batteries last long time. I'm not getting on with the evods either.
    Price €55 which includes PayPal fees and delivery within Ireland.20130626_184428_zps265d9cb6.jpg
    20130626_171036_zps4ebf58e8.jpg

SOLD

grindle wrote: »
    The cup is ceramic, but the wicks are still whatever you choose them to be so the coil lasts as long as any coil lasts really. Nice vape, too warm when dual-coiled because of the tiny chamber. Pain in the hole when I have to empty to dry-burn, wash/replace the wick so I end up using my dripper while the Killer bathes in gank-juice until I'm inspired to use it again. :rolleyes:

I thought it would be my tank-saviour, but I'm soooooooo laaaazyyyyyyyy when it comes to rebuilding, I like having a few drippers that I can take minimal care of. Gonna have five once those clones get here, I won't know what to vape.

I'm the same, I have an A7, a smok RDA, my clockworks RDA recently was found in a friend's house after being lost for about 3 months (delighted about that as I very nearly bought a replacement) and I have those 2 clones on the way as well. Add those to the dream , AGA T2, carto tank (haven't used it in ages), evod, T3's and a protank and I think I'm set for awhile:)

Oh, and Digby's bulli which I've yet to return to after a failed attempt...

• Registered Users Posts: 36 pkjnr

I'm having to recoil mine after only 2 or 3 refills which is a bit of a pain, the draw tightens up and when I check it it's a burnt mess inside. That was with strawberry lemonade, swedish fish and vanilla custard which are all quite sweet so maybe that's what's doing it. I did have it up around 10W, maybe I just need to reduce the voltage.

It's still a good device though, for the price (€17 on ESI) I'd still recommend it for anyone who doesn't get on with gennies and wants a tank option with a vape that's comparable to a dripper.

Where did you get the extension piece btw and how come you don't use it?

hey r...i bought mine from the uk months ago..and the extension piece came with it...its just too long,nearly doubles the lenght of the dream with it on..

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Anyone have, and are interested in selling, a Captivape creations drip tip? Specifically the BDS60 or BDS90? Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

Hi, I'm selling new E-go lanyard holders and pouches, the steel ring lanyards come in a variety of colours and are a very tight secure fit, just seperate the battery and clearomizer and it locks securely in between with access to button, the leather lanyard pouch just comes in black and is a perfectly tight secure fit with access to button, no more miss laid or broken heads, these are a must have stylish and comfortable you'll use them whenever your on the (e) go.... these lanyards are not like some for sale online with just string necklaces,they all come with 10mm wide straps....
    Leather Pouch Lanyard 7€ or 10 for 60€..... Steel Ring Holder Lanyard 4€ or 10 for 35€. IM/PM me for more details,, Thank You.
    Also E-Go CE Detachable Clearomizers easy to replace heads or even rebuild screw off type 4€ or 6 for 20€ (1.6mm) different colours, round tips and flat tips also available seperately. Thanks Again.

Pics ardle?

jamie72 wrote: »
    Pics ardle?

Ok cool sorry,post some later, am on Tablet now hav dem all saved on my Lap T

E Go Lanyard..jpg

E Cig Lanyard.jpg

Lanyard 1.jpg
    ardle1 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm selling new E-go lanyard holders and pouches, the steel ring lanyards come in a variety of colours and are a very tight secure fit, just seperate the battery and clearomizer and it locks securely in between with access to button, the leather lanyard pouch just comes in black and is a perfectly tight secure fit with access to button, no more miss laid or broken heads, these are a must have stylish and comfortable you'll use them whenever your on the (e) go.... these lanyards are not like some for sale online with just string necklaces,they all come with 10mm wide straps....
    Leather Pouch Lanyard 7€ or 10 for 60€..... Steel Ring Holder Lanyard 4€ or 10 for 35€. IM/PM me for more details,, Thank You.
    Also E-Go CE Detachable Clearomizers easy to replace heads or even rebuild screw off type 4€ or 6 for 20€ (1.6mm) different colours, round tips and flat tips also available seperately. Thanks Again.
    jamie72 wrote: »
    Pics ardle?

• Advertisement

Oh I do like the ego lanyard and I'm constantly dropping my battery on the floor, where abouts are you located? Paying four euro for it and then 2.40 for postage seems like a waste.

Advertisement