Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I'll be getting a shîtload of nicotine in a couple of days and making a rake of natural tobaccos with it, I can send you some small samples of each to see if that'd be your thing or not? We prefer the same nic content so it requires zero extra work on my part.
    It'll be a week before they're ready is the only thing...

One bad thing about them is they wreak havoc on coils even after filtering them three times. You'd get 2 days on average before the wick is gunked and the flavour is off, so they're really best for people that're rebuilding.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

grindle wrote: »
    I'll be getting a shîtload of nicotine in a couple of days and making a rake of natural tobaccos with it, I can send you some small samples of each to see if that'd be your thing or not? We prefer the same nic content so it requires zero extra work on my part.
    It'll be a week before they're ready is the only thing...

One bad thing about them is they wreak havoc on coils even after filtering them three times. You'd get 2 days on average before the wick is gunked and the flavour is off, so they're really best for people that're rebuilding.

Are you steeping tobacco, like actual tobacco or ripped up fags?
    I'd love a try of some small amount, might have a go myself. Do tell more?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

ardle1 wrote: »
    Originally Posted by ardle1
    Hi, I'm selling new E-go lanyard holders and pouches, the steel ring lanyards come in a variety of colours and are a very tight secure fit, just seperate the battery and clearomizer and it locks securely in between with access to button, the leather lanyard pouch just comes in black and is a perfectly tight secure fit with access to button, no more miss laid or broken heads, these are a must have.. stylish and comfortable you'll use them whenever your on the (e) go.... these lanyards are not like some for sale online with just string necklaces,they all come with 10mm wide straps....
    Leather Pouch Lanyard 5€ or 10 for 40€..... Steel Ring Holder Lanyard 3€ or 10 for 25€. IM/PM me for more details,, Thank You.
    Also E-Go CE5-6 NEW WITH 4 WICK SET UP Detachable Clearomizers easy to replace heads or even rebuild screw off type 4€ or 6 for 20€ (1.6mm) different colours, round tips and flat tips also available seperately. Thanks Again.

P.s PayPal only or pick up... and free post Ireland and UK.
    Not allowed to vend here, you should join the Irish Vaping FB group to mention such things.

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts!!!!!!!!:confused:I'm not really a vendor,just a one of thing :(
    The term vendor originally represented property vendors.[1] However, today it means a supplier of any good or service. A vendor, or a supplier, is a supply chain management term that means anyone who provides goods or services to a company or individuals. A vendor often manufactures inventoriable items, and sells those items to a customer.

Typically vendors are tracked in either a finance system or a warehouse management system.

Vendors are often managed with a vendor compliance checklist or vendor quality audits.

Purchase orders are usually used as a contractual agreement with vendors to buy goods or services.

Vendors may or may not function as distributors of goods. They may or may not function as manufacturers of goods. If vendors are also manufacturers, they may either build to stock or build to order.

'Vendor' is often a generic term, used for suppliers of industries from retail sales to manufacturers to city organizations. 'Vendor' generally applies only to the immediate vendor, or the organization that is paid for the goods, rather than to the original manufacturer or the organization performing the service if it is different from the immediate supplier

Oh wait a minute Wikipedia reckons I possibly could be a vendor
    Anyway anyone interested PM me. Thank You.

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Are you steeping tobacco, like actual tobacco or ripped up fags?
    I'd love a try of some small amount, might have a go myself. Do tell more?

Unprocessed tobacco leaves. I would've figured you'd be all over that already - I'll chalk you down for some once ready as long as you don't mind 24mg.
    It's much easier than making juice with flavourings and produces good juice.
    You can either have a long steep eBaron-style (3-7 days or more if you like) or you can do what the Americans do and make a concentrate by slow-cooking the leaves for a day or two. The amount of juice you'd get out of them is roughly similar based on one steep but the long steep definitely tastes nicer , plus those uncooked leaves are good for a few more steepings at least (eBaron said two more steeps but I've got Virginia Prime leaves from the first time I got it and it's still producing good liquid, just slower).
    I use #625 mesh to filter it thrice and that's it really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts!!!!!!!!:confused:I'm not really a vendor,just a one of thing :(
    The term vendor originally represented property vendors.[1] However, today it means a supplier of any good or service. A vendor, or a supplier, is a supply chain management term that means anyone who provides goods or services to a company or individuals. A vendor often manufactures inventoriable items, and sells those items to a customer.

Typically vendors are tracked in either a finance system or a warehouse management system.

Vendors are often managed with a vendor compliance checklist or vendor quality audits.

Purchase orders are usually used as a contractual agreement with vendors to buy goods or services.

Vendors may or may not function as distributors of goods. They may or may not function as manufacturers of goods. If vendors are also manufacturers, they may either build to stock or build to order.

'Vendor' is often a generic term, used for suppliers of industries from retail sales to manufacturers to city organizations. 'Vendor' generally applies only to the immediate vendor, or the organization that is paid for the goods, rather than to the original manufacturer or the organization performing the service if it is different from the immediate supplier

Oh wait a minute Wikipedia reckons I possibly could be a vendor

The spirit of the For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts thread is for people to sell on gear they have bought but didn't get on with or want to offload for whatever reason, thereby not making money on it.
    Bargin alerts implies that I see a bargin, i think the others might be interested in, and let them know etc...It's not an opening for you to come on here advertising whatever container load of Chinese tat you just wheeled off the ferry in Rosslare.

• Advertisement

It was meant as more of a "sketch!" rather than my usual "Kill him! He's a vendor!!!"
    I wonder how that's seen by boards though, are artists selling work through boards, 'cos if they are this could fall into that kind of an artisan bracket? Which would be cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Unprocessed tobacco leaves. I would've figured you'd be all over that already - I'll chalk you down for some once ready as long as you don't mind 24mg.
    It's much easier than making juice with flavourings and produces good juice.
    You can either have a long steep eBaron-style (3-7 days or more if you like) or you can do what the Americans do and make a concentrate by slow-cooking the leaves for a day or two. The amount of juice you'd get out of them is roughly similar based on one steep but the long steep definitely tastes nicer , plus those uncooked leaves are good for a few more steepings at least (eBaron said two more steeps but I've got Virginia Prime leaves from the first time I got it and it's still producing good liquid, just slower).
    I use #625 mesh to filter it thrice and that's it really.

Process sounds familiar, Herbal Tincture iykwim ;),
    Yeah put me down for a drop when it's ready. Go on ya boi as they say down your way.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Ants Murray

platinums wrote: »
    Where did you get it from?

Esmoke Ireland ... Definitely nothing wrong with it but the flavor isn't to my liking!

Gryzor wrote: »
    The spirit of the For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts thread is for people to sell on gear they have bought but didn't get on with or want to offload for whatever reason, thereby not making money on it.
    Bargin alerts implies that I see a bargin, i think the others might be interested in, and let them know etc...It's not an opening for you to come on here advertising whatever container load of Chinese tat you just wheeled off the ferry in Rosslare.

Gryzor ma man CHILLAX, don mess with my business DUDE Ha Ha,,
    anyway I'll keep it here for now..
    BTW all, well most of the vapor kits and accessories are coming from China, I must purchase a lazer machine and get a fancy name printed on my stuff and sell it for twice the price, was selling CE-4 kits for 15€ couple of months ago,they flew out the door,
    Anyway anyone know where I can get El Torro Cigarrillos 10ml Bottles in Ireland or low cost shipping elsewhere, rave reviews sounds great.
    Thanks in advance.

• Advertisement

They're looking for 9.95€ shipping, anything similar in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rattleshakes

They're looking for 9.95€ shipping, anything similar in Ireland?

Buy a ballbag load of them.Free shipping if you spend 35e or over :)

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Gryzor ma man CHILLAX, don mess with my business DUDE Ha Ha,,
    anyway I'll keep it here for now..
    BTW all, well most of the vapor kits and accessories are coming from China, I must purchase a lazer machine and get a fancy name printed on my stuff and sell it for twice the price, was selling CE-4 kits for 15€ couple of months ago,they flew out the door,
    Anyway anyone know where I can get El Torro Cigarrillos 10ml Bottles in Ireland or low cost shipping elsewhere, rave reviews sounds great.
    Thanks in advance.

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/category-s/1826.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

Cigarillos Naturales is out of stock, plus they don't do sample bottles, so you'd have to buy the 60ml for €25.95, and hope you like it.

Cigarillos Naturales is out of stock, plus they don't do sample bottles, so you'd have to buy the 60ml for €25.95, and hope you like it.

oops :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

oops :)

Or just buy from House of Liquid and use Parcel Motel for UK delivery. Parcel Motel is a God send.

Or just buy from House of Liquid and use Parcel Motel for UK delivery. Parcel Motel is a God send.

mmmm dont know bout that, closest one in Northern Ireland to me is Belfast.. Price of diesel and all that:eek:
    Thanks anyway.

mmmm dont know bout that, closest one in Northern Ireland to me is Belfast.. Price of diesel and all that:eek:
    Thanks anyway.

http://www.parcelmotel.com/locations.html

Capture.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

redkid wrote: »
    Has anyone used it?

use it all the time, very handy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

Loads of times works great and they text you on the code to open the box when you get a delivery
    redkid wrote: »
    Has anyone used it?

if you buy from the uk often it will save u a fortune
    amazon free shipping
    ebay.co.uk cheap shipping better slection
    vape gear much cheaper shipping.
    uk only please, no problem :)

Right ok,I do have a parcel motel account,but didn't realise they offer 'UK' shipping rates to R.o.I, I'll look into it in more detail tomorrow.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Right ok,I do have a parcel motel account,but didn't realise they offer 'UK' shipping rates to R.o.I, I'll look into it in more detail tomorrow.
    Thanks.

There is one outside the maxol across from the hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Darkginger

This just up from Vaperus:

SUMMER SIZZLE + BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS
    FOR THE NEXT 200 ONLINE CUSTOMERS THAT SPEND €20 OR MORE YOU WILL BE GIVEN €10 GIFT VOUCHER
    You can use these Voucher codes yourself or give them to somebody else
    Each voucher code can only be used once
    Keep your Codes safe

Hope it's of use to someone, my CC is maxed out!

Edited to add: you need to use the discount code 'SIZZLE' when making your order! Also, usual disclaimer about not being affiliated with Vaperus in any way - just passing on a good bargain!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

ardle1 I will give you the benefit of the doubt for now but you are stretching the spirit of this thread to the max. I hope that is the last of your items you have to sell. Any more bulk offers and I will have to assume you are vending e-cig items full time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Folks,
    I just got this Kamry K100 and it's not for me (and I have too many mods at this stage!) so selling this as is. Used for about 10 minutes. It is, as new. Filled the carto that came with it with Pchelas Famous Five Layer. I did swap out the drip tip. Throwing in an eFest 800mAh 18350 and a fresh boge LR carto.
    Would make a good starter mech.

€25, for collection in Dublin city (D2) from Tuesday next.

9277829401_a763d82e7f_c.jpg 9280640472_0d99d5e0f2_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

quintron wrote: »
    Folks,
    I just got this Kamry K100 and it's not for me (and I have too many mods at this stage!) so selling this as is. Used for about 10 minutes. It is, as new. Filled the carto that came with it with Pchelas Famous Five Layer. I did swap out the drip tip. Throwing in an eFest 800mAh 18350 and a fresh boge LR carto.
    Would make a good starter mech.

€25, for collection in Dublin city (D2) from Tuesday next.

9277829401_a763d82e7f_c.jpg 9280640472_0d99d5e0f2_c.jpg

my friend is looking for this, ive asked him and ill see if he wants it ir not. would you post it for extra?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Sure DB. Let me know. Cheers. Q.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

quintron wrote: »
    Sure DB. Let me know. Cheers. Q.

he said hed take it, ill get his address and pm it to you :)

Advertisement