Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Elbow wrote: »
    Need to make room for some new toys so i'm having a bit of a clear out: :)

Cyclon V2 by witcher - RRP £70 - €65
    Clockworks RTA in black - RRP £54 - €35
    Leo 14500 mod by Delanie - €40
    eBaron Dripper Spiral with bottle bell cap - RRP €70 - €50 €30

*Shipping & Paypal fees not included

Will stick up a few pics tonight

Looks great, thank you :)
    IMG_0984.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

The only thing about fasttech is that the vast majority of the stuff there is horribly made copied junk.I've got a few pieces that have been ok,but the stuff they advertise as Stainless steel is usually just chrome plated brass.I wouldn't use the batteries or charger that's for sure.

You might be lucky however.

I bought a laptop charger from DealExtreme.com a few weeks ago, it gets warm enough to cook a fry on.

I also bought a solder iron that was claimed to be 110-240v, however it was only 110v and had no protection, feckin thing blew up in my hand. Caused no damage but scared the **** out of me and I was repairing an ego battery for someone on here at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

jamie72 wrote: »
    I bought a laptop charger from DealExtreme.com a few weeks ago, it gets warm enough to cook a fry on.

I also bought a solder iron that was claimed to be 110-240v, however it was only 110v and had no protection, feckin thing blew up in my hand. Caused no damage but scared the **** out of me and I was repairing an ego battery for someone on here at the time.

That wouldn't have been me, would it? :pac: Sorry for almost killing you Jamie, haha. Vaping can be a dangerous game sometimes...

rickyjb wrote: »
    That wouldn't have been me, would it? :pac: Sorry for almost killing you Jamie, haha. Vaping can be a dangerous game sometimes...

No actually, it was my own battery, I remember because I was stuck at the time.

While I'm here I may as well try and sell some stuff I haven't been using much to cover the cost:

- AGA-T Atomiser. Bought it off someone on here and never really used it. In pretty good condition. (RRP €20? not sure).

- A7 atomiser. Has a bit of use but still works perfectly. (RRP €11)

- Dream Rebuildable Atomiser. I actually really like this thing but have too many rebuildables and I'm finding that this is not getting used that much. Reasonably easy to set up too for anyone looking to get into rebuildables.

I have wingnuts select caramel cappucino (9.5ml, 12mg) that I'm not a fan of and will sell for €5 (or swap).

As the Dream is new I'd like to get at least €13 for it, the others I'm open to offers.

Ideally I'd like to sell them all together, I'll do the whole lot for €35 including p&p + fees if anyone's interested. I can put up pics later if anyone wants me to.
    Bump.

Will throw in wick/wire/SS rope/mesh as necessary if anyone needs it. Can also send the atomisers already set up if someone is looking to get into rebuildables.

Will also throw in ~6ml of taii bacca that I didn't get on with if someone takes the whole lot...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

If anyone has a UDT-L lying around the place let me know, thinking about going for my first mod. Sound guys, thanks.

meoklmrk91 wrote: »
    If anyone has a UDT-L lying around the place let me know, thinking about going for my first mod. Sound guys, thanks.

I have one I can give you. I did have to re-solder the wire after I took it apart but it works fine. I also put a better spring in to help reduce the voltage drop. €10 including postage and fees sound ok?

If you look up you'll see I also have some rebuildables for sale if you're interested? Would help me cut down on the number of packages I have to send:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

I have one I can give you. I did have to re-solder the wire after I took it apart but it works fine. I also put a better spring in to help reduce the voltage drop. €10 including postage and fees sound ok?

If you look up you'll see I also have some rebuildables for sale if you're interested? Would help me cut down on the number of packages I have to send:)

I'll have a look Ricky and let you know, definitely will take the UDT-L off your hands, great that you already have the hot spring (I assume) added saves me getting it. It will be next week though, it's rent week :rolleyes:

meoklmrk91 wrote: »
    I'll have a look Ricky and let you know, definitely will take the UDT-L off your hands, great that you already have the hot spring (I assume) added saves me getting it. It will be next week though, it's rent week :rolleyes:

It's not a hot spring as such, just half of the spring from a zmax but it does the job. No rush, pm me whenever you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I have some juices I'd like to trade if anyone is interested.

Dekang cuban cigar 12mg: bottle doesn't actually say, but think it's a 15ml bottle and is almost full
    Mom & pops "Yum!" - 10mg, 10ml bottle almost full
    Vamp vape 16mg: 10ml bot about half full
    Trip hammer Napoleon menthol, 18mg - 10ml bottle over half full
    Evo Iced banana mint, 18mg, 10ml, just about full.
    I'll throw in 5ml of trip hammer Wham!, 8mg [love this, but at higher strength]

If anyone has some Gummy blood, Swedish fish, or similar and would like a trade?

[edit; Creme brulee gone]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Dekang cuban cigar 12mg: bottle doesn't actually say, but think it's a 15ml bottle and is almost full
    Paul's Creme brulee, 12mg, full 25ml bottle [no offence Paul :) I just have loads and I don't vape the custardy ones much lately]

If anyone has some Gummy blood, Swedish fish, or similar and would like a trade? There's over 60ml of juice in that lot, so at least 30-40 of something nice :)

I have a 30ml 12mg swedish fish and about 8/10 ml of the same left in a 30ml bottle if you are interested in swapping for Pauls creme Brulee?

Paul's Creme brulee, 12mg, full 25ml bottle [no offence Paul :) I just have loads and I don't vape the custardy ones much lately]

If anyone has some Gummy blood, Swedish fish, or similar and would like a trade? There's over 60ml of juice in that lot, so at least 30-40 of something nice :)

Cagey I really want to try trip hammer wham, but the postage always puts me off. Anything I can offer? What type of juices do you like?

I've been wanting to try that wham for awhile, would you be interested in some wingnuts select taii bacca for it? Have about 6ml,12 mg.
    Edit: just saw Jamie's post, see what he has to offer first :-)

I have a 30ml 12mg swedish fish and about 8/10 ml of the same left in a 30ml bottle if you are interested in swapping for Pauls creme Brulee?

Done, pm addys :)

Been dying to try that Swedish fish.

Jamie that's why I'm not selling, because postage kills that really. But I'll swap for 5ml of whatever you think i might like :D I'll try anything once sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Done, pm addys :)

Been dying to try that Swedish fish.

Jamie that's why I'm not selling, because postage kills that really. But I'll swap for 5ml of whatever you think i might like :D I'll try anything once sure.

PM sent, :-)

Done deal.

Nobody has claimed the Wham yet, probably pondering on buying from the site in other thread. Let me know whoever wants a swapsie for it anyhow :)

I've been thinking also, I have some 24mg of it left, if I mixed that with the 8mg, what would I get?

Done deal.

Nobody has claimed the Wham yet, probably pondering on buying from the site in other thread. Let me know whoever wants a swapsie for it anyhow :)

I've been thinking also, I have some 24mg of it left, if I mixed that with the 8mg, what would I get?

What kind of juices do you like? I've some quare range of stuff here!

Done deal.

16mg if you mix it fifty fifty.

I think Jamie might want the wham but if he doesn't have anything you like I have that taii bacca or some caramel cappuccino if you're interested

jamie72 wrote: »
    What kind of juices do you like? I've some quare range of stuff here!

Don't suppose you have gummy blood? :D

I like fizzy/fruity ones, not into coffee flavours and only tobacco ones I vape are El Toro, and well stocked up on those.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭RossD1983

I have a 30ml bottle of Wingnuts Premium Vanilla Custard (18mg) at max about 4ml used, just didnt take to it (steeped for 5 days) if anyone wants a trade?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

RossD1983 wrote: »
    I have a 30ml bottle of Wingnuts Premium Vanilla Custard (18mg) at max about 4ml used, just didnt take to it (steeped for 5 days) if anyone wants a trade?

What do you like?

Hi, love the Wingnuts Select Vanilla custard, this one just wasn't to my liking. Generally either that or cigarrillos would be my daily vape. Would be interested in anything tobacco flavored / vanilla flavored to be honest.

Hi, love the Wingnuts Select Vanilla custard, this one just wasn't to my liking. Generally either that or cigarrillos would be my daily vape. Would be interested in anything tobacco flavored / vanilla flavored to be honest.

Any interest in about 35-40ml of El Toro Virginia prime?

Wow - yeah absolutely, what strength?

Wow - yeah absolutely, what strength?

it's a 12mg,is that too light for you?

Ooh, i would have traded you a bot of Minotaur for that VP! :D But fire away. It's great stuff Ross.

No, I'd be grand with 12mg, but if you'd prefer the Minotaur fire away, no probs.

Don't suppose you have gummy blood? :D

I like fizzy/fruity ones, not into coffee flavours and only tobacco ones I vape are El Toro, and well stocked up on those.

Nah, how about highbrow strawberry lemonade? Full 10ml bottle?

Ooh, i would have traded you a bot of Minotaur for that VP! :D But fire away. It's great stuff Ross.

I'm just really gone off my tobaccos

I also have around 25ml of highbrow tobacco de something 12mg.

In fact i have a shed load of juice there for swapsies for people.

• Advertisement

Thats grand so Celly, drop me a PM and i'll get this in the post for you.

Advertisement