Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

MonstaMash wrote: »
    Innokin iTaste SVD, never used + 2 x Efest IMR 18350 batteries, €40 including registered post to anywhere in Ireland.

PM if interested...
    ***SOLD***

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Just to keep this thread tidy...

Squape is sold.

Now to find some new shininess!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭M00lers

Anything nice in mind Ionised?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Anything nice in mind Ionised?

To be honest no. Nothing comes to mind that I am lusting after.
    I do have a desire for a dna20 box mod but price might me an issue as well as availability. I refuse to play the 'sign up to a list' game.

Always open to suggestions from all the vapers here.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 bamzilla162

Anyone else got a squape clone for sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

€55 pp fees and postage included.
    Sophia, 2 tanks, o ring and 8 premade coils.

Bump
    Make me an offer. :-)

Mid series one €50 including pp fees and postage.
    It isnt compatable with my computer so it hasnt been registered to me.
    Tried it once, you have to with a new toy, lol.I havent got the cone atomiser as I used it but it is an ego connection so will take ego compatible tanks.
    It has 2 batteries, the charger, the mod and usb cable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

Bump

I'm interested...pm sent...:)

Sold

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Anybody got any attys/drippers/tanks or fast tech goodies that they'd like to swap for a sigelei 20?

I have some stuff, don't want a Sigelei though....
    Have a FT Trident clone, Aqua Clone, UD AGI Combo Genesis/Dripper, X8 Carto tank + Boge LR Carto and a Brass Sentinel M16 mod clone.

Brass Sentinel M16 mod clone
    10153018_1438090759767445_406174236_n.jpg

1510472_1438090833100771_916796046_n.jpg
    UD AGI Combo Genesis/Dripper
    1979543_1438100563099798_1314712898_n.jpg
    Aqua Clone
    1544538_1438123556430832_48285520_n.jpg
    x8 Carto tank
    10013244_1438736233036231_812591102_n.jpg
    Trident Clone
    1511578_1438736356369552_1100235878_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Hello Folks - more stuff for sale;

Flash-E-Vapor V2 clone with ALL the accessories including air control screws + Kir Fanis Provari ring - €40 including postage;
    SOLD.

moolers2000,

How much are you looking to sell the Trident clone for mate?

11 euro, posted?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

And for the aqua?

18 posted?

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

Moolers i will give you 18 for aqua if still going , how would i pay you though, is it SS ?

Pretty sure it is all stainless steel. Paypal gift would suit me. I can send you pics via PM later if you like.

Sounds good to me moolers pm sent i think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

I'm a bit out of touch with the forum atm but from reading back on your various offers I gather the Sophia is not the item for sale at €55? (damn phone browsing)

Is Sophia still available?

Meant to start up a big fancy thread on her, the Diver, Killer, Terminator, Penelope...I'm going slightly mad from researching rebuildable carto's (that's what they're better entitled I think, rathar than RBA's) - btw does anyone here have any input on the above mentioned? For weeks now I've been hard pressed to find info on these and I know they're not talked about much on Boards, seems they're a thing more known in America and Asia than here. Yet even Fasttech don't have any clones - weird... I'm convinced they're the shizz from what I've read so far.

I'll take the Trident if it's still going - PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

csi vegas wrote: »
    Meant to start up a big fancy thread on her, the Diver, Killer, Terminator, Penelope...I'm going slightly mad from researching rebuildable carto's (that's what they're better entitled I think, rathar than RBA's) - btw does anyone here have any input on the above mentioned? For weeks now I've been hard pressed to find info on these and I know they're not talked about much on Boards, seems they're a thing more known in America and Asia than here. Yet even Fasttech don't have any clones - weird... I'm convinced they're the shizz from what I've read so far.

Sophia, Diver and Killer are like rebuildable cartos, and the Terminator too if you're talking about the Smok Killer clone - cheap and tatty but works, but there was a previous Terminator [an Oddyseus clone] and Penelope [with a clone called Euforia] are more Kayfun precursors and fiddly to boot.
    Vaperus have Sophia and Killer clones including the Smok Terminator, the Magoo [which is a clone of the Ithaka, an updated version of the Oddyseus] is available from a few of the local shops.
    The Euforia can be gotten from vapor-freak.de.

The Rainbow Heaven Killer clone is at least as good as the original (featuring most of the same annoying quirks - it can be tweaked to be perfect, but has to be just-so). The Magoo is a better all-round atty in my eyes. The Hercules I have is the exact same as it and it's never leaked a drop on me.
    Total pain in the hole to rebuild (although you can buy pre-made NR-R-NR wires now) and so, so long when used with an 18650 mod.
    A good Kayfun clone would be better again I'd imagine (due to the less-fiddling) but I've gone off the tank atty thing. Would be even longer than the Ithaka/Magoo/Hercules with an 18650 mod.

csi vegas wrote: »
    I'm a bit out of touch with the forum atm but from reading back on your various offers I gather the Sophia is not the item for sale at €55? (damn phone browsing)

Is Sophia still available?

Hi. Yep the sophia was included. :-) but it has sold im afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

csi vegas

came across this review of the sophia on you tube, you might not have seen it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cUXDrzGiVg&list=TLvqyTBsyiVfC2Nw6bGGO0BwIks4MeWMyt

I like these small ceramic cups in atomisers, have been using an eBaron pro, a killer and a diver, all with same ceramic cup set-up and I bought the sophia off Themadhouse....basically the same as above, but maybe improved, will know very soon....

I love the vape from a magoo too, but keep coming back to these models of small ceramic cups, when set up right they are very hard to beat and when used to them, they are a doddle to build....I would not have said that when I first tried but can now do them with my eyes closed.....first three are the hardest :)

I think for most people the size format of atomisers will move towards a more compact size....and the Sophia will look good on an Ego battery....with a vape like that....nuff said....

Hi moolers i received the aqua anyway thanks and in perfect condition, now if i could only work out how to fill it without it leaking or do a decent build on it :( this is one for the rocket scientists i think

Same as....first build perfect and a lovely vape....2nd 3rd leaks everywhere....so it has to be me not the Aqua....

Just stuck a thread up about this.....

Its one build more than me :D

• Advertisement

Hi Masonchat, I used to fill it upside down and then screw in the base. Tricky but doable and you get more liquid in that way. For the coil try doing a single continues dual coil. You wrap one coil and with the same piece of kanthal wrap another coil, again tricky but doable. Keep your coils about 2mm above the airholes on the deck. Thats the only place it can leak from and if your coil is too close you may get some liquid down there.

Use very little cotton in the channels, it takes less than you think. Leave room for the liquid at the bottom of the channels. About 2-3mm should do it. Also don't be afraid to open up the juice control.

That's what worked for me anyway. Any more questions just ask.

Advertisement