Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Gerry65

Yogic wrote: »
    Poldiac 18650 for sale , including bag of spares for the switch . € 60 posted .

Interested in poldiac PM sent

Yogic wrote: »
    Poldiac 18650 for sale , including bag of spares for the switch . € 60 posted .

Received today and delighted, really nice mod pleasure doing business with you Daragh

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Yogic

Gerry65 wrote: »
    Received today and delighted, really nice mod pleasure doing business with you Daragh

Ditto my good man - enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

Well done buying the Poldiac, was sooooo tempted by that but had to hold back as I have gone way over my vaping budget lately......enjoy ... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

dePeatrick wrote: »
    had to hold back as I have gone way over my vaping budget lately......enjoy ... :)

Since when did that make any difference at all :D

• Advertisement

Ionised wrote: »
    Since when did that make any difference at all :D
    Am trying to hide my OCD from the OH.....only six months vaping and I now have three mods, 8 atomisers and a box full of bits and pieces....and still want more :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Am trying to hide my OCD from the OH.....only six months vaping and I now have three mods, 8 atomisers and a box full of bits and pieces....and still want more :D

I managed to get my better half into vaping. Now i can justify any purchase with 'I'm just getting this in case you like it'.

I'm an evil genius!

Ionised wrote: »
    I managed to get my better half into vaping. Now i can justify any purchase with 'I'm just getting this in case you like it'.

I'm an evil genius!
    I have failed so far to get my OH into vaping, She tried it for a while but never warmed to it......pity as she is as bad as I am with a love of everything tech related......I think the only way to succeed is to buy her something like the iTaste tbh...

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

RRP about €65 Very little use and in excellent condition. Looking for kafun/ other quality non genesis attys.
    e1627aa0822ed80f0cc886c915eb97e3_zps6d12ef2f.jpg

Well done buying the Poldiac, was sooooo tempted by that but had to hold back as I have gone way over my vaping budget lately......enjoy ... :)

Thanks it's a great mod all my other mods are Chinese clones all great value but this one different league switch is great hits really good and looks the business

• Advertisement

Thanks it's a great mod all my other mods are Chinese clones all great value but this one different league switch is great hits really good and looks the business
    You are welcome, engoy :) There is nothing like having a well crafted piece of equipment no matter what it is, quality always shines out, It is great to be able to get such good clones but something about an original all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Evilbart

Brand new vamo v5 stainless steel version €30+ postage

Can add two brand new Panasonic 18650 batteries for €10

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Figgywurmack Limerick

Evilbart wrote: »

Thanks

Would you swap a fogatti clone from fasttech for it? still in the box never used

Tempting but I have so much vaping gear and I'm just trying to offload some.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Smacs89

Evilbart wrote: »

Thanks

is there a charger included with this?

No charger

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Figgywurmack Limerick

still selling:

Dream bt804 kayfun style atomiser

steam turbine genesis style atomiser clone (never used)

Fogatti 18350 mech mod clone still in box (never used)

AGA T2 (never used)

Open to offers or swap if anyone is interested

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭spyder238

For Sale

Magoo used for 3 days
    2 sets of ready to use NR-R-NR wire can't remember the resistance I think 1.5 and 2 or 1.8 ohm used 2 should be 98 left.
    5m roll of silver wire

Open to offers
    Have other things i'll add later. Too much vape gear not enough space or time.

Aerotank and 1 new coil for sale. 2 tanks of juice through it. Used coil included if its any good for rebuilding.

Reason for selling: I just use Rda's all the time now

Open to offers or trades

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

spyder238 wrote: »
    Aerotank and 1 new coil for sale. 2 tanks of juice through it. Used coil included if its any good for rebuilding.

Reason for selling: I just use Rda's all the time now

Open to offers or trades

Swap for the 3d RDA that fits only on the Nemesis?

I've not used it, but found it too fiddly to build.

• Advertisement

Swap for the 3d RDA that fits only on the Nemesis?

I've not used it, but found it too fiddly to build.

Unfortunately dont have a nemesis and dont have plans to get one in the near future. Trying to cut back big time and still have a few mods on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭dball

dball wrote: »
    Kayfun v3.1 ES Styled Rebuildable Atomizer Kit (4.5mL) Fasttech Clone

Will swap for something a little more discreet, had to try it and used it once - now gathering dust.
    Open to offers

https://www.fasttech.com/p/1567302

still avail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

FOR SALE...

Taifun 5.0ml GT style, stainless steel, rebuildable atomizer (new,never used)

100 pre-coiled welded wires with 4 silica wick NR-R-NR 33AWG/1.8ohm

Nemesis clone mechanical mod + pack of 10 x magnets for switch upgrade (new,never used)

2 x AW 18490/18500 IMR high drain batteries & case (charged & used once)

Not willing to split package, €50 inclusive of registered P&P to anywhere in the 32 counties, PAYPAL only

Will throw in a new/unused Kick clone as well to sweeten the deal ;)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

MonstaMash wrote: »
    FOR SALE...

Taifun 5.0ml GT style, stainless steel, rebuildable atomizer (new,never used)

100 pre-coiled welded wires with 4 silica wick NR-R-NR 33AWG/1.8ohm

Nemesis clone mechanical mod + pack of 10 x magnets for switch upgrade (new,never used)

2 x AW 18490/18500 IMR high drain batteries & case (charged & used once)

Not willing to split package, €50 inclusive of registered P&P to anywhere in the 32 counties, PAYPAL only

I'd be interested.

Can meet in the city centre?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

I'd be interested.

Can meet in the city centre?
    PM'd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭M00lers

[SOLD] Quasar RDA clone for sale. Brand new in box never used. €40 delivered.
    IMG]

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

I will take that please Moolers if its still going

It yours masonchat.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

Thanks moolers i just transfered the rubles via paypal, same email as last time that you gave me, i added my address in the message just incase you no longer have it.

Thanks moolers lookin forward to that now:D

• Advertisement

masonchat wrote: »
    Thanks moolers i just transfered the rubles via paypal, same email as last time that you gave me, i added my address in the message just incase you no longer have it.

Thanks moolers lookin forward to that now:D

Thanks got that, I won't be able to get to a Post Office until Tuesday, should have it Wednesday. That okay?

You will enjoy it, nice atty, much better than I expected.

Advertisement