Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭M00lers

darkvaper wrote: »
    Hey Moolers, is this still for sale?

Yup, the Zenith v2 is still for sale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

I have a Joyetech eMode boxed with all the bits for sale or swap.
    I also have a Joyetech eCom, again boxed with all the bits and an extra clero for sale or swap.
    Both under nine weeks old.
    PM me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Long shot as I know most people love this liquid and probably won't want to part with any. Does anyone want to sell me or swap for some Grants Vanilla Custard? I have been keeping an eye on the site but it never seems to be in stock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

meoklmrk91 wrote: »
    Long shot as I know most people love this liquid and probably won't want to part with any. Does anyone want to sell me or swap for some Grants Vanilla Custard? I have been keeping an eye on the site but it never seems to be in stock?

Can you get to Dun Laoghaire? Cigatec stock it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Def can't get to Dun Laoghaire, I'm in Munster so woulny really be an option. Thanks anyways though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 bink

I've a few things for sale, GP Paps X, a Heron, 2 Divers, 2 SnP tanks v1, extra GPin for X, Vivi Nova, drip tips, 2 Aga-Ts, Paps X reducer ring, GP SS 18650 tube, def more but I was wondering if anyone was interested, how does it work? I mean, reverse PayPal and all that?
    Thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

They stock grants? If they stock that I presume they stock other nice juice?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Yeah, they stock Five Pawns and Scorpion Blood and other stuff. They're doing it the right way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

They stock grants? If they stock that I presume they stock other nice juice?

Vaponaute, five pawns, scorpion blood, magic elixir, grants and I think some Mr goodvape.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Hmmmm must take a trip out sometime, the mark up on the bottle would probably account for postage anyway.

• Advertisement

I have a small bottle of El Toro Guevara 18mg nic 50:50 PG:VG.
    It's not my cup of tea, I used three drops.
    Don't want to waste it so anyone want to swap for something else with a tobacco taste?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Yogic

bink wrote: »
    I've a few things for sale, GP Paps X, a Heron, 2 Divers, 2 SnP tanks v1, extra GPin for X, Vivi Nova, drip tips, 2 Aga-Ts, Paps X reducer ring, GP SS 18650 tube, def more but I was wondering if anyone was interested, how does it work? I mean, reverse PayPal and all that?
    Thanks.

If you put them up with photos and prices they will move quick enough . The paypal is the easy bit - goes from our accounts to yours 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Rakitin

I have a collection of mostly full bits and pieces that need a new home. I don't want to post them so an in-person meet in Dublin city center would be ideal. I was thinking somewhere in the region of €75 might be reasonable for the lot but not sure what the norm is for pricing this stuff..

20mg:
    * Wingnuts Chocolate Strawberry (~8ml)
    * Wingnuts Wibble (~9ml)

18mg:
    * Mom and Pop's Tobacco Praze (~15ml)
    * Basement Brew Greedy Monkey (~8ml)
    * El Toro Eden (~55ml)
    * eBaron Silverberry (~29ml)
    * eBaron Frozen Orange (~29ml)
    * El Toro Virginia Prime (~45ml)
    * eBaron Brasileiro (~29ml)

I don't have enough posts to include links or an image but I'll be happy to send in a PM. Give me a shout if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

FOR SALE: 3D Auto Dripper Clone with 510 adapter. Got it about 2/3 weeks ago without the 510 and didn't like it. Drippers not for me tbh. 510 arrived this morning so including in sale €20 delivered.

I have a Kayfun Lite Styled rba around a week old that I don't want, I'd swap for a dripper if anyone is interested.

54kroc wrote: »
    I have a Kayfun Lite Styled rba around a week old that I don't want, I'd swap for a dripper if anyone is interested.

Swap for my 3D? Post above yours.

pajopearl wrote: »
    Swap for my 3D? Post above yours.

No thanks, I've one of those in the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭dball

Kayfun v3.1 ES Styled Rebuildable Atomizer Kit (4.5mL) Fasttech Clone

Will swap for something a little more discreet- used it once - not for me
    Open to offers

https://www.fasttech9.com/p/1567302

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Burdock

pajopearl wrote: »
    FOR SALE: 3D Auto Dripper Clone with 510 adapter. Got it about 2/3 weeks ago without the 510 and didn't like it. Drippers not for me tbh. 510 arrived this morning so including in sale €20 delivered.

I'll take it if you still have it man

Burdock wrote: »
    I'll take it if you still have it man

Cool dude. I'll send you a PM now. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 ryanburke

Hi I have for swap here 45ml left out of 50 ml of GRANTS VANILLA CUSTARD . just bought this week .. I love custard but this vape is not for me . looking to swap for SUICIDE BUNNY MOTHERS MILK or any other custard type or CREME BRULEE. Will also swap for NIKOTICKET CUSTARDS LAST STAND . I'm from Drogheda myself

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭RossD1983

ryanburke wrote: »
    Hi I have for swap here 45ml left out of 50 ml of GRANTS VANILLA CUSTARD . just bought this week .. I love custard but this vape is not for me . looking to swap for SUICIDE BUNNY MOTHERS MILK or any other custard type or CREME BRULEE. Will also swap for NIKOTICKET CUSTARDS LAST STAND . I'm from Drogheda myself

Hi, what strength is it? Also, might be interested if you are looking to sell. thanks!

RossD1983 wrote: »
    Hi, what strength is it? Also, might be interested if you are looking to sell. thanks!
    Hi its 18mg 50/50 VG pg

Hi its 18mg 50/50 VG pg

Perfect. Please let me know if your looking to sell, and if you'll consider posting. Thanks.

Perfect. Please let me know if your looking to sell, and if you'll consider posting. Thanks.
    I could possibly sell n post no probs . I'd need 35e including post .

too much for me, I'm afraid. Thanks anyway.

too much for me, I'm afraid. Thanks anyway.

No probs cheers.. Still open for a good swap deal to anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

No probs cheers.. Still open for a good swap deal to anyone

hi ryan sent you a PM have a list of juice i can swap if interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Gillian72

Hiya! I could swap you for a 30mls (Nicotine 18mg) of "G2 Prime Vazilla."

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/vazilla.htm

And a 15ml bottle of "Alternative Smoking ~ Kentucky" (Nicotine 16mg)

http://smokedifferent.ie/product/alternative-smoking-kentucky/

And a 30ml bottle of "Highbrow ~ Watermelon" (Nicotine 20mg)

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/watermelon.htm

All bottles only have 1.5mls, or less gone out of them.

I had a small bottle of Grants before, and I thought it was nice. But I still think "Wingnuts Select ~ Vanilla Custard" is the nicest! :)

Some of these flavors may not be your thing, but they are there if you fancy a swap. :)

• Advertisement

Focalecig are selling the Vamo V5 for $19.90 on a group buy. Link

Advertisement