Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Ionised wrote: »
    Click on the poster's name. Should give the option to pm.

Thanks for that,it would have been a long time for me to find that.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭accaguest

I bought a heap of Bauway 306 dripping atomizers in bulk from Bauway and got a lot more than I need. I have 14 spare if anyone's interested. €2 ea with €1.05 postage for 5 or so or €3 postage for the lot. Bridged in SR. Usually go for £4/€5.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15 gizafagila

100ml of Hangsen RY1 (tobacco flavour)

Bought from bargainvapour yesterday - exact product here (you need to copy & paste the link - I can't seem to post URLs): bargainvapour.com/HS_RY1_100ml/p1274299_9642531.aspx

I accidentally bought 18mg instead of 11mg. So I haven't even opened it and will order the 11mg today.

10euro posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

accaguest wrote: »
    I bought a heap of Bauway 306 dripping atomizers in bulk from Bauway and got a lot more than I need. I have 20, yes 20, spare if anyone's interested. €2 ea with €1.05 postage for 5 or so or €3 postage for the lot. Bridged in SR. Usually go for £4/€5.

I'll take 6 of these please. pm on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Evilbart

Stainless steel version vamo v5
    Including two Panasonic 18650 batteries in battery box.

€40 posted

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Evilbart wrote: »
    Stainless steel version vamo v5
    Including two Panasonic 18650 batteries in battery box.

€40 posted

Would you sell the batteriea separate?

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Evilbart

Would you sell the batteriea separate?

Sorry want to sell all together.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

I have a Nautilus, practically unused for sale and a Russian 91% clone, also practically unused. Both boxed in their original retail packaging. Nautilus comes with a 1.6ohm and a 1.8ohm head and beauty ring. I'll throw in a pack of spare o rings and a set of additional post screws with the Russian. I'm lookin for €25 a pce, posted. But will take €40 for both as one lot. Any takers???

I'm out at the moment so can't put pics up. Will do so later in the afternoon when I get home.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Just a quick thanks to Evilbart. Provari arrived safe and sound.
    Good to have it home again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

pajopearl wrote: »
    I have a Nautilus, practically unused for sale and a Russian 91% clone, also practically unused. Both boxed in their original retail packaging. Nautilus comes with a 1.6ohm and a 1.8ohm head and beauty ring. I'll throw in a pack of spare o rings and a set of additional post screws with the Russian. I'm lookin for €25 a pce, posted. But will take €40 for both as one lot. Any takers???

I'm out at the moment so can't put pics up. Will do so later in the afternoon when I get home.

Russian gone. Nautilus left. Decided to also my M16 Sentinel mod. €10. Both in one lot for €30.

• Advertisement

Going for a major simplification of my vaping gear after getting a bit trigger happy recently. Webcam's rubbish but took pics anyway.

A6 Dripper. Ego sized dripper. Brand new in the case/cellophane. 2 wicks in there also. €5 posted.
    k1p1sp.jpg

Tobh 1:1 Clone Brass version. Used it once with some FT coils but other wise perfect in the box with the o-rings/wicks and got a brass and glass drip-tip for it also. €7.50 posted.
    2n7jo9h.jpg

2 x Smoktech UDCTs 2 of these locking glass cartotanks - 1 clear glass, 1 smoked. Fresh Smoketech dual coil carts inside and 2 FT carts and Boge ego beauty rings as well if you want. €8 posted.
    2iayjjr.jpg

Nature Vape Mini Pro Put about 15mls of juice through. Have the organic cotton ball it came with. Perfect condition really. €11.05 posted.
    5d9li0.jpg

Nature Vape Mini Pro Brand new and unused. Full cotton ball, unused coil. €16.05 posted.
    Here's Todd ecigreviews talking about NVapes.
    2vjoljc.jpg

3 x Clearomizers and coils Kanger Evod, Janty top-coil and Janty bottom-coil. Top coil has a fresh head in it and Janty bottom coil takes same heads as the evod. Both the Jantys are glass. Also 20 FT coils in 1.8ohm and 20 in 2.0ohm along with some evod heads to rewick. All in great condition. €7.50 posted.
    15wxnh5.jpg

Some wick and Kanthal If you want some wick or wire with them I have 45 premade FT wicks (2.5ohm), 1.5m of 3mm silica, .9m of 1mm eko wool, 1.3m of 32mm Kanthal I can throw in.
    2z3w8xv.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭TonyFella

Going for a major simplification of my vaping gear after getting a bit trigger happy recently. Webcam's rubbish but took pics anyway.

A6 Dripper. Ego sized dripper. Brand new in the case/cellophane. 2 wicks in there also. €5 posted.
    k1p1sp.jpg

Tobh 1:1 Clone Brass version. Used it once with some FT coils but other wise perfect in the box with the o-rings/wicks and got a brass and glass drip-tip for it also. €7.50 posted.
    2n7jo9h.jpg

2 x Smoktech UDCTs 2 of these locking glass cartotanks - 1 clear glass, 1 smoked. Fresh Smoketech dual coil carts inside and 2 FT carts and Boge ego beauty rings as well if you want. €8 posted.
    2iayjjr.jpg

Nature Vape Mini Pro Put about 15mls of juice through. Have the organic cotton ball it came with. Perfect condition really. €11.05 posted.
    5d9li0.jpg

Nature Vape Mini Pro Brand new and unused. Full cotton ball, unused coil. €16.05 posted.
    2vjoljc.jpg

3 x Clearomizers and coils Kanger Evod, Janty top-coil and Janty bottom-coil. Top coil has a fresh head in it and Janty bottom coil takes same heads as the evod. Both the Jantys are glass. Also 20 FT coils in 1.8ohm and 20 in 2.0ohm along with some evod heads to rewick. All in great condition. €7.50 posted.
    15wxnh5.jpg

Some wick and Kanthal If you want some wick or wire with them I have 45 premade FT wicks (2.5ohm), 1.5m of 3mm silica, .9m of 1mm eko wool, 1.3m of 32mm Kanthal I can throw in.
    2z3w8xv.jpg

I'll take the tobh

^^PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Jonathanpbk

TonyFella wrote: »
    I'll take the tobh

Damn you.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

Anyone got a first edition protank with original base they would like to sell? Not the latest one with the smaller diameter mouth piece attached to the bottom of the tank. Stick up a foto if youve got one.
    Payment by paypal.thanks

Edit: or just the original base if its all you got

Edit2: actually scrap this for the time being.ive a cold on me and my taste buds arent what they should be so ill wait till it clears.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Cheers lad but i got one of them and its not the same as original.they slightly changed the inner diamater to tighten the draw along wwith the new design tank. Im just being fussy here i broke the threads of mine.been using it year and half. I have three newer protanks and their just not doing it for me like the original so id like to source one if i can.
    Thanks all the same

glicster wrote: »
    Anyone got a first edition protank with original base they would like to sell? Not the latest one with the smaller diameter mouth piece attached to the bottom of the tank. Stick up a foto if youve got one.
    Payment by paypal.thanks

Edit2: actually scrap this for the time being.ive a cold on me and my taste buds arent what they should be so ill wait till it clears.

Edited instead of quoting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

I have a couple of 4Nine mods to swap if anyone is interested.
    Word of warning though I'm completely baffled by these yokes, I've not being able to get them to work.

316327.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

A bit of topic. just a bit about those 4nine mod tubes.

Just seen this Todd review on them here and he made his own insulator. This stops the top of the battery shorting against the top cap. Watch from 5:00 onwards to see what he done.

• Advertisement

The Tobh is gone but the rest is still here so if anybody has something to trade for any of the above? Some good juice at 12mg or...I don't know. Suggest something/PM me if you're interested. For people who like it strong those NVapes are great, but I'm just too pussy :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

54kroc wrote: »
    I have a couple of 4Nine mods to swap if anyone is interested.
    Word of warning though I'm completely baffled by these yokes, I've not being able to get them to work.

316327.jpg

Are you getting a bit of battery rattle with them?

I think they made one batch a few mm too long and you have to use a magnet on the battery to make contact.

Btw what are you looking for?

I have a Black Chromed Brass Vamo V5 that was only used to check ohms and a few juices but I got an ohm reader so don't need it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Smacs89

Payment by paypal.thanks

I know you've edited it but I have an original protank lying around that I'm not using if you're still looking for one anyway

Smacs89 wrote: »
    I know you've edited it but I have an original protank lying around that I'm not using if you're still looking for one anyway

Hows the condition? any chance of a pic and how much posted.thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Are you getting a bit of battery rattle with them?

I think they made one batch a few mm too long and you have to use a magnet on the battery to make contact.

Btw what are you looking for?

I have a Black Chromed Brass Vamo V5 that was only used to check ohms and a few juices but I got an ohm reader so don't need it now.

There definitely not to long and all the parts seem correct, I gave them another go tonight and got one to fire a couple of times.
    I might try and find a shop around the city tomorrow that might know how to get one to fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Has anyone got an eBaron ProDripper lying around that they want rid of?
    PM me your price please :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I'm looking to swap a Kayfun lite clone for something. Any offers?

It's a fasttech one and the 510 thread is a bit stiff, but other than that it works fine. I'll throw in some 1.8ohm pre made coils as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭RossD1983

UsedToWait wrote: »
    Has anyone got an eBaron ProDripper lying around that they want rid of?
    PM me your price please :)

Hi, I have one, along with about 6 porcealin cups and a ton of NR-R-NR. Do you have anything interesting to trade? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Smacs89

Hows the condition? any chance of a pic and how much posted.thanks

Condition is great, only used it for about a week on and off, got protank 3s instead. Probably sounds stupid, but how do i go about posting a pic on this?
    Make me an offer, what county are you in?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

I'm looking to swap a Kayfun lite clone for something. Any offers?

It's a fasttech one and the 510 thread is a bit stiff, but other than that it works fine. I'll throw in some 1.8ohm pre made coils as well.

Do you know which FT one it is, the 30 dollar one or the 14 dollar one? If it's the more expensive one I'll swap you a decent dripper, they're starting to gather dust on me I have too many. I already have the 14 dollar one.

Advertisement