Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

rickyjb wrote: »
    Do you know which FT one it is, the 30 dollar one or the 14 dollar one? If it's the more expensive one I'll swap you a decent dripper, they're starting to gather dust on me I have too many. I already have the 14 dollar one.

Pretty sure it's the 14 dollar one. I'm far too tight to spend 30 dollars on anything from fasttech!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Pretty sure it's the 14 dollar one. I'm far too tight to spend 30 dollars on anything from fasttech!

Ha, I know what you mean. That's also the reason I have the 14 dollar one :D

Why are you looking to trade anyway, did you have issues with it? I've been using mine frequently enough for the past few months with no issues, I find it great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Ha, I know what you mean. That's also the reason I have the 14 dollar one :D

Why are you looking to trade anyway, did you have issues with it? I've been using mine frequently enough for the past few months with no issues, I find it great.

I just don't use it. I can't be bothered with all its little nuances. I have the 3d RDA as well, again, I just can't be arsed.

Yes, it's better than the aerotank mega, but not enough imho to justify the extra maintenance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

RossD1983 wrote: »
    Hi, I have one, along with about 6 porcealin cups and a ton of NR-R-NR. Do you have anything interesting to trade? Thanks!

Fraid not.. I'm a bit of an oddball compared to many on here in that I never got Shinyitis.. Could PayPal you some €s tho' :)

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

Smacs89 wrote: »
    Condition is great, only used it for about a week on and off, got protank 3s instead. Probably sounds stupid, but how do i go about posting a pic on this?
    Make me an offer, what county are you in?

Hi mate ive just pmd you.i totally missed this post untill after i sent it.im in kildare.you?

Looking online a new pt3 is 15€ excl post So if its deffo a first edition id offer 15posted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

For sale, brand new evic. I have the receipt and I bought it yesterday. Includes battery and the full kit. I'll throw an iclear 30b in too.

I'm in Dublin so meeting is easiest and I need a quick sale.

I can drive wherever possible. Need a quick sale.

Say 60 quid for the lot.

Is it an evic or an evic supreme?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

Due to having an awesome girlfriend to help out and spending time with the evic creating RVW profiles and tweaking it turns out it's a decent device, I'm going to give it a shot.

Even if it looks like Robocop's penis.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭aoshea83

Due to having an awesome girlfriend to help out and spending time with the evic creating RVW profiles and tweaking it turns out it's a decent device, I'm going to give it a shot.

Even if it looks like Robocop's penis.

Got mine today but have only had a quick play with it, but wow, what a description :D

My first upgrade and it's a little overwhelming as I embark on the learning curve involved

Sorry to be flip flopping, it's back on sale. I don't need it anymore, I think I'm home free!

Evic (not the supreme, the normal one). 1 week old.

Includes: Evic, 2600 mah battery, USB charging cable, iClear 30b with rotatable drip tip and two replacement heads for it, wall charger. receipt from last week for Purple Box where it was bought. 30 ml Dekang Apple Mix liquid 18 mg.

To be upfront here, the iClear 30b is the worst clearomizer I've ever used, it's painfully bad so you might want to bring your own to test out the eVic to be sure you're happy.

I'm in Dublin and far prefer someone to pick it up, or I can drive to you.

I spent 110 ish on it, sell for 60 quid to a good home!

If postage required, 60 + whatever the post costs! :)

Who doesn't want to fellate Robocop! You could name it "Murphy"

EDIT: So I took the iClear 30b apart and screwed in everything tightly and it's working a hell of a lot better, seems unscrewing the base to fill it also loosens the head a little sometimes. I'm not the most gentle! (Insert felatio joke)

OK EVIC for 40 QUID with 2 x iClear 16s

I desperately need the money to be honest, it's a 90 euro device, with battery usb cable wall adaptor and samsung 2600 mah battery all included. Still in its box with a receipt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭nuttyboy79

I desperately need the money to be honest, it's a 90 euro device, with battery usb cable wall adaptor and samsung 2600 mah battery all included. Still in its box with a receipt.

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

54kroc wrote: »
    I have a couple of 4Nine mods to swap if anyone is interested.
    Word of warning though I'm completely baffled by these yokes, I've not being able to get them to work.

316327.jpg

Did you get these working?

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

I'm looking to sell an Evic Supreme - it's a week an a half old and it's been used about 3 or 4 times. I was given a Hana Mods V3 on the same day I got the Evic, the Evic went by the wayside even though it's a good device.

It comes boxed and in brand new condition, the box that the VTC 4 ripped as I opened it otherwise it's perfect. I'm including a Kir Fanis telescoping tube which will alow you to use 18350's and 18490's - this was €45 and is no longer made, really makes a difference to the look of this mod;
    Total value - cheapest €135
    Looking for €80

ke81tc.jpg
    14myhi1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 40 sheriff_os

Hey,

I've got the following juice & gear for sale. I'll accept any reasonable offers and I'm happy to post any items. I'm based in Bray so items can be picked up from there. I also work in Dublin city centre Monday to Friday 9 to 5 so I'm happy to meet up there as well.

Juice:

Mom & Pop's American Blend 10mg 120ml x 2
    House of Liquid Minotaur 12mg 60ml
    Totally Wicked Red Label Columbia Coffee 11mg 20ml x1
    Highbrow Vapor Exotic Blend 18mg 30ml

Gear:
    Aspire Nautilus with custom metal tank & 14 Aspire heads - all bare 3 are 1.6 Ohms
    iClear X
    Aga T+
    Aspire Vivi Nova BDC
    iClear 30S
    iClear 16 x2
    Joytech iClear clone tanks
    Joytech Vivi Nova

I've got a photo album on Imgur but I can't post this as I'm new so add the forward slashes to this text link below.

imgur.com a KLpfn#xIqL8gm

Cheers!
    John

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

sheriff_os wrote: »
    Hey,

I've got the following juice & gear for sale. I'll accept any reasonable offers and I'm happy to post any items. I'm based in Bray so items can be picked up from there. I also work in Dublin city centre Monday to Friday 9 to 5 so I'm happy to meet up there as well.

Juice:

El Toro Virginia Prime 18mg 10ml
    Snake Oil 6mg 10ml
    SnG Torro 12mg 20ml
    Totally Wicked Red Label Columbia Coffee 11mg 20ml x3

Gear:
    Aspire Nautilus with custom metal tank & 14 Aspire heads - all bare 3 are 1.6 Ohms
    iClear X
    Aga T+
    Tobh Atty Clone
    Aspire Vivi Nova BDC
    iClear 30S
    iClear 16 x2
    Joytech iClear clone tanks
    Joytech Vivi Nova

I've got a photo album on Imgur but I can't post this as I'm new so add the forward slashes to this text link below.

imgur.com a KLpfn#xIqL8gm

Cheers!
    John

how much for the tobh?

how much for the tobh?

I'd be happy with a fiver plus P&P for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

is this still available ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

I'd be happy with a fiver plus P&P for it.

deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Hey,

Juice:

El Toro Virginia Prime 18mg 10ml
    Snake Oil 6mg 10ml
    SnG Torro 12mg 20ml
    Totally Wicked Red Label Columbia Coffee 11mg 20ml x3

Cheers!
    John

How much would you want for the El Toro VP, Snake Oil, SnG Torro & 1 x Colombia Coffee, would €25 posted do it?

deal.

I'll pm you

• Advertisement

How much would you want for the El Toro VP, Snake Oil, SnG Torro & 1 x Colombia Coffee, would €25 posted do it?

deal - I'll pm you

JH_raheny wrote: »
    is this still available ?

Hi I got an offer of 55 so I'm on hold while that person decides. I've not got the 3 iClear 16s anymore, as I've used one. I have a Kanger T3d though, and the crappy iClear 30b is still here with 2 heads. Highest bid will take it. Sorry for delay, been busy.

IF anyone is after a Squape the Best shop is selling off his stock of them at 1/2 price,offer is only good till Monday.

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/rebuildable-atomizers/456-ehpro-squape-rebuildable-atomizer-clone.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

IF anyone is after a Squape the Best shop is selling off his stock of them at 1/2 price,offer is only good till Monday.

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/rebuildable-atomizers/456-ehpro-squape-rebuildable-atomizer-clone.html

Thanks for that, just bought last one in stock :-)

No bother,great value at that price,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

I've got jack the ripple e-juice from 10 to 30ml if anyone's interested. 4 euro for the 10 ml 10 for the 30ml :) made the juice myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 meduza

Hey,

Juice:

Totally Wicked Red Label Columbia Coffee 11mg 20ml x1

John

How much for Minotaur 12mg and Mom & Pops 10mg ?

meduza wrote: »
    How much for Minotaur 12mg and Mom & Pops 10mg ?

The moms and pops works out at 45€ for 120ml so id do 2 for 80 and throw the minotaur in for free (plus p&p if required) - happy to negotiate on this price.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 meduza

The moms and pops works out at 45€ for 120ml so id do 2 for 80 and throw the minotaur in for free (plus p&p if required) - happy to negotiate on this price.

I haven't tried the moms and pop yet. What kind of PG/VG ratio does it have?

• Advertisement

meduza wrote: »
    I haven't tried the moms and pop yet. What kind of PG/VG ratio does it have?

50/50

Advertisement