Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

grindle wrote: »
    Elbow wrote: »
    I think you should rename your caramel burbon, really reminds me of southern comfort!

That was a happy accident.
    After I told you I had caramel, I realised I only had a tiny bit left, so I made a tiny mix of that and the vanilla bourbon, dripped it, turned out okay, so I went ahead.
    I love Southern Comfort.
    Sorry, if you're a Jim Beam or JD fan, or if any of them are shít!

No man all good, tried the pineapple, southern comfort and the mint, think. caramel works with a hr carto better though

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

wingnut32 wrote: »
    I have a pair of ultrafire 18350 1200mah batteries that need a new home if anyone wants to take them, they havent been used in nearly a year!

Cheers for them. I was looking for a backup set for the vmax so great timing, lets hope I can wake them up now after their sleep ;)

I have decided to sell my VMAX as I just find it too strong a vape even at lower voltages. There is a slight mark on the end cap which I have shown in photographs and a tiny bit of ware on the body from being in my pocket, nothing very noticeable you have to look very hard to see it but other than that it is the finest. The Submarine tank on it isn't included in sale.

Now for the good stuff It is being sold very reasonable as I'm looking for a fast paypal sale €55 and this includes the Vmax itself, 2 x 18350 750mah vmax batteries, original box, instruction manual, paypal fees and postage to Ireland. Charger is not included but I can include one if your stuck for an extra €8. I will also send on the 2 batteries that wingnut32 is giving me as a backup when I receive them if its gone before I get them.

It operates from 3 to 6 volts in .1 increments
    5amp power limit
    Translucent 360° turnning light-up button with low battery warning
    You can check battery level
    you can check battery level under load
    You can check ohms resistance of cartomiser or whatever your using with it.
    It can be turned off while in your pocket or whatever through the menu system which I believe is a similar menu to the provari mod.
    Vent holes in bottom cap
    Short Circuit Protection
    Reverse Battery Protection
    Over Discharge Protection

Pm me if interested or any questions,
    Thanks.

Sold Thanks.
    newmark wrote: »
    I have decided to sell my VMAX as I just find it too strong a vape even at lower voltages. There is a slight mark on the end cap which I have shown in photographs and a tiny bit of ware on the body from being in my pocket, nothing very noticeable you have to look very hard to see it but other than that it is the finest. The Submarine tank on it isn't included in sale.

Now for the good stuff It is being sold very reasonable as I'm looking for a fast paypal sale €55 and this includes the Vmax itself, 2 x 18350 750mah vmax batteries, original box, instruction manual, paypal fees and postage to Ireland. Charger is not included but I can include one if your stuck for an extra €8. I will also send on the 2 batteries that wingnut32 is giving me as a backup when I receive them if its gone before I get them.

It operates from 3 to 6 volts in .1 increments
    5amp power limit
    Translucent 360° turnning light-up button with low battery warning
    You can check battery level
    you can check battery level under load
    You can check ohms resistance of cartomiser or whatever your using with it.
    It can be turned off while in your pocket or whatever through the menu system which I believe is a similar menu to the provari mod.
    Vent holes in bottom cap
    Short Circuit Protection
    Reverse Battery Protection
    Over Discharge Protection

Pm me if interested or any questions,
    Thanks.

Sold Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

RDA for sale.

Repairable Dripping Atomiser.

Black brushed anodised aluminium.

Small scratch on the chamber on the back at the bottom but does'nt affect the performance in anyway.

Had it repaired recently by the mod maker and it's in perfect condition.

1 metre of wick and 1 metre of .20 Nichrome wire provided as well.

I'm using my other atties a lot more than this which is the reason for selling.

€40 which includes PayPal & Standard delivery. If you want registered post it be extra.

Send PM if interested.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Noreen1

50% off everything, (except special offers) at easy-eliquid.com/
    using coupon code

5yearsteeceetrade.

Just grabbed myself some bargains.:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

whats the shipping to Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

1 x caramel
    2 x Whiskey
    1 x Waffle
    1 x Rum

(All liquids 10ml and 11mg)

1 USB Car adaptor
    1 900mAh ego C twist (only white or blue available)

grand total inc shipping €33.37

(and you can pay with laser :D)

apparently the juices there are dekang/hangsen

"easy (dekang) and koko (hangsen) " from ukvapers

still good prices considering the 50% off

--edit

ooh, they have litchi and fruit mix
    ****ing ordered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Noreen1

whats the shipping to Ireland?

Think it's about 5.75 for orders under 50 euro, not signed for, or insured.

This lot cost 9.95 postage, international signed for:

Blueberry easy eliquid 10ml PG
    (Dosage: 24mg X-High)
    2 3,45€ 6,90€

BUTTERSCOTCH easy eliquid 10ml PG[/B]
    1 3,45€ 3,45€
    Cream Rum Easy Eliquid 10ml PG[/B]
    1 3,45€ 3,45€

EGO cotton A-TYPE ATOMIZER[/B]
    (Color: Black)
    2 12,95€ 25,90€

empty ego COTTON Type A cartridge[/B]
    (Color: Black)
    1 6,95€ 6,95€

FRUIT MIX Easy Eliquid 10ml PG[/B]
    1 3,45€ 3,45€

FRUIT PUNCH easy eliquid 10ml PG[/B]
    1 3,45€ 3,45€

HEALTH PEAR easy eliquid 10ml PG[/B]
    2 3,45€ 6,90€

King Of Tobacco Easy Eliquid 10ml PG[/B]
    (Dosage: 16mg High)
    1 3,45€ 3,45€

PINEAPPLE easy eliquid 10ml PG[/B]
    3 3,45€ 10,35€

Pipette 5pcs[/B]
    1 1,75€ 1,75€

SPEARMINT easy eliquid 10ml PG[/B]
    3 3,45€ 10,35€

Subtotal86,35€
    Coupon Code (5yearsteeceetrade):-43,27€
    Shipping:9,95€

Grand Total:53,03€

Total 150ml liquid, pack of 5 pipettes, 2 eGo cotton atties, and a pack of cartridges for €53, including postage, is pretty alright in my books!

• Advertisement

derra wrote: »
    RDA for sale.

Repairable Dripping Atomiser.

Black brushed anodised aluminium.

Small scratch on the chamber on the back at the bottom but does'nt affect the performance in anyway.

Had it repaired recently by the mod maker and it's in perfect condition.

1 metre of wick and 1 metre of .20 Nichrome wire provided as well.

I'm using my other atties a lot more than this which is the reason for selling.

€40 which includes PayPal & Standard delivery. If you want registered post it be extra.

Send PM if interested.

Sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,527 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Noreen1 wrote: »
    50% off everything, (except special offers) at easy-eliquid.com/
    using coupon code

5yearsteeceetrade.

Just grabbed myself some bargains.:D

Excellent value.
    Got 11 bottles x 10ml of different flavours - most of which I haven't tried yet - total inc postage was under €25. Postage was €6, insured, as it was the same price uninsured.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Sold.

Ha ha. Wont take long to figure out who it is cos the RDA thread will turn hot with new posts.........

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Unfortunately it was an existing RDA owner who wanted another for experimenting with different setups and as a backup. The moral part of me thought I should leave it for someone who doesn't have one already, but the gadget addict in me went ahead and snapped it up while moral me wasn't looking :)

having two is several times better than having one :)

although it can kinda slow progress down as you're making so many coils you forget which one was on which and which one worked better than the other

I have a Stainless Steel Genesis LV Atomiser for sale.

It has a couple of little marks on it, they are not really noticeable unless you look hard but can be polished out if you know how to do that sort of thing. Other than that its perfect and is set up with a 1.8ohm coil at the moment and can be left setup for buyer if you wish.

It comes with original box, 5 bottles and a bit of mesh and about a metre of .20Kanthal wire. Due to the couple of marks on it I am looking for €60 including postage to Ireland.

LITY2l.jpg

Very decent price Newmark, don't have a suitable PV to put it on otherwise i'd be tempted.
    Ya must have your eye on something else (again :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭alec76

pity I've already bought LV :(

Very decent price Newmark, don't have a suitable PV to put it on otherwise i'd be tempted.
    Ya must have your eye on something else (again :D)

As usual I have, I just cant seem to settle on any one device :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Sold.

Recieved today and looks perfect, looking forward to spending the weekend experimenting with coils, thanks Derra.

• Advertisement

stevenmu wrote: »
    Recieved today and looks perfect, looking forward to spending the weekend experimenting with coils, thanks Derra.

Great stuff, enjoy :)

This is sold now thanks for interest everyone.
    I have a Stainless Steel Genesis LV Atomiser for sale.

It has a couple of little marks on it, they are not really noticeable unless you look hard but can be polished out if you know how to do that sort of thing. Other than that its perfect and is set up with a 1.8ohm coil at the moment and can be left setup for buyer if you wish.

It comes with original box, 5 bottles and a bit of mesh and about a metre of .20Kanthal wire. Due to the couple of marks on it I am looking for €60 including postage to Ireland.

Pictures Added:

Jm55Zl.jpg

IWD5Jl.jpg

O5w1ul.jpg

For Sale RTA

I bought this recently for £55 (€68) and it isn't in as good condition as I expected it to be. I am going to cut my losses with it and wait for the new one as I'm on the list with clockworks, so I will let it go for €45 including postage to Ireland & fees etc.

It might suit someone who has experience with RTA's already or someone with a lot of patience. I wouldn't recommend it to a starter as getting access to the tank part to tighten terminals/posts etc is very tricky and there are small soldered wires that could break easily in around there. The terminals were loose on it when I got it and it had no continuity but I managed to tighten them up a bit but they still came loose again.

It works now and has continuity but is fairly tricky to put coil on etc due to the loose terminals/posts.

There are also a couple of scratches on the top silver cover.

The holes in it have been made slightly bigger by me (see pics) with a hot screwdriver in order to be easier able to get a Umesh wick in to them.

Oh nearly forgot, I don't have the original screw for the tank either but have found one that fits though its a bit long. There is a small chance that this screw might be forthcoming from original seller but I wouldn't bank on it. If it does arrive and this is sold I will forward it on to buyer.

The throathit and drip tip in pictures are not included in sale. Please PM if interested.

I know its a bit of a faff, but I wouldn't sell something without being upfront about condition and I think the price is a fair reflection of its worth. I will also consider trades for it, what have you got? :)

f0SqYl.jpg

2Mblql.jpg

miDsdl.jpg

zFnYal.jpg

For Sale RTA

I bought this recently for £55 (€68) and it isn't in as good condition as I expected it to be.

I would of hounded him for a refund tbh.

I would of hounded him for a refund tbh.

It took about 2 hours of messaging to get him to refund the £5 extra on top of the £55 he looked for recorded delivery and he sent it by regular post and denied it was scratched and another load of baloni on top of that + never sent the screw etc etc. I didn't realise about the loose terminals and no continuity for another couple of days so just decided it wasn't worth the hassle if you know what I mean as I got it working in the end. Learned a lesson though, never rush into buying without seeing pics etc unless you know who your buying from.

I'd be fuming and would have to cut my losses if i had no chance of getting my money back.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Newmark,
    Going on my holidays on Sunday - typical you're selling that LV because I want it and I don't have the bloody money - curse you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

I've 30 (maybe 40 actually) mls of the Strawberry Milkshake from eSmokeIreland up for grabs if anyone wants it. It's a really nice flavour, but I just get zero throat hit from it (anyone else found that?) so it's not for me.
    I'll post it out to whoever wants it.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,527 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

PM Sent re Strawb Milk
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Advertisement

Withdrawn - going back to Clockworks for service!
    For Sale RTA

I bought this recently for £55 (€68) and it isn't in as good condition as I expected it to be. I am going to cut my losses with it and wait for the new one as I'm on the list with clockworks, so I will let it go for €45 including postage to Ireland & fees etc.

It might suit someone who has experience with RTA's already or someone with a lot of patience. I wouldn't recommend it to a starter as getting access to the tank part to tighten terminals/posts etc is very tricky and there are small soldered wires that could break easily in around there. The terminals were loose on it when I got it and it had no continuity but I managed to tighten them up a bit but they still came loose again.

It works now and has continuity but is fairly tricky to put coil on etc due to the loose terminals/posts.

There are also a couple of scratches on the top silver cover.

The holes in it have been made slightly bigger by me (see pics) with a hot screwdriver in order to be easier able to get a Umesh wick in to them.

Oh nearly forgot, I don't have the original screw for the tank either but have found one that fits though its a bit long. There is a small chance that this screw might be forthcoming from original seller but I wouldn't bank on it. If it does arrive and this is sold I will forward it on to buyer.

The throathit and drip tip in pictures are not included in sale. Please PM if interested.

I know its a bit of a faff, but I wouldn't sell something without being upfront about condition and I think the price is a fair reflection of its worth. I will also consider trades for it, what have you got? :)

f0SqYl.jpg

2Mblql.jpg

miDsdl.jpg

zFnYal.jpg

Advertisement