Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Burdock

Oksmokey autumn leaves df for trade, 11 mg about 45ml left . It's an Amber Leaf tobacco flavour.
    I prefer sweet / menthol stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 35 meduza

sheriff_os wrote: »
    50/50

It's bit of a gamble for me to buy that much without trying it out first. Would you come down to 60?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 sheriff_os

meduza wrote: »
    It's bit of a gamble for me to buy that much without trying it out first. Would you come down to 60?

How about I do one for 40 + the minotaur and you come back to me for the other 120ml if you like it?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 meduza

How about I do one for 40 + the minotaur and you come back to me for the other 120ml if you like it?

OK, that sounds good. Can you PM your details and I'll be in touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Hi,
    Brand new in box Tobeco Plume Veil clone for sale. 25 euro posted.

Best quality clone of the Plume Veil by all accounts. Comes with the usual spare parts. O-Rings, Screws.

Will throw in a sample of japanese cotton also.

10653723_1497952617114592_5633645498777558417_n.jpg

[IMG]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/107986633/10622926_1497952687114585_6698207438758990711_n.jpg[/ Nice but looking for the real thing[/img]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 sheriff_os

Hey,

I've got the following juice & gear for sale. I'll accept any reasonable offers and I'm happy to post any items. I'm based in Bray so items can be picked up from there. I also work in Dublin city centre Monday to Friday 9 to 5 so I'm happy to meet up there as well.

Juice:

Mom & Pop's American Blend 10mg 120ml x 2
    House of Liquid Minotaur 12mg 60ml
    Totally Wicked Red Label Columbia Coffee 11mg 20ml x1
    Highbrow Vapor Exotic Blend 18mg 30ml

Gear:
    Aspire Nautilus with custom metal tank & 14 Aspire heads - all bare 3 are 1.6 Ohms
    iClear X
    Aga T+
    Aspire Vivi Nova BDC
    iClear 30S
    iClear 16 x2
    Joytech iClear clone tanks
    Joytech Vivi Nova

I've got a photo album on Imgur but I can't post this as I'm new so add the forward slashes to this text link below.

imgur.com a KLpfn#xIqL8gm

Cheers!
    John

Sold some of this stuff - remaining items are:

Mom & Pop's American Blend 10mg 120ml
    Totally Wicked Red Label Columbia Coffee 11mg 20ml
    Highbrow Vapor Exotic Blend 18mg 30ml

Gear:
    iClearX
    Aga T+
    Aspire Vivi Nova BDC
    iClear 30S
    iClear 16 x2
    Joytech iClear clone tanks
    Joytech Vivi Nova

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Got my Evic surpreme so have a Tesla VW mod if anyone is interested, can work out a price wether it is just the mod or with battery included etc...
    Happy enough to let it go with the brand new SONY US18650VTC4 that came with the evic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭MoodeRator

JH_raheny wrote: »
    Got my Evic surpreme so have a Tesla VW mod if anyone is interested, can work out a price wether it is just the mod or with battery included etc...
    Happy enough to let it go with the brand new SONY US18650VTC4 that came with the evic

How much are you asking for the Tesla on its own? Any photos?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Isnt the Tesla VW and VV, almost sure it is.

MoodeRator wrote: »
    How much are you asking for the Tesla on its own? Any photos?

Don't have any photos of it but a Tesla is a Tesla, good condition, if it should have a little scratch here and there it is not something you would notice or couldn't polish up if you wanted to, I have used it up until yesterday and never any problems with it, if just the Tesla on it's own would 30 be ok ?

• Advertisement

Don't have any photos of it but a Tesla is a Tesla, good condition, if it should have a little scratch here and there it is not something you would notice or couldn't polish up if you wanted to, I have used it up until yesterday and never any problems with it, if just the Tesla on it's own would 30 be ok ?

Thanks for quick reply, sorry but I was kinda hoping this was going to be 2nd hand (half price) one of these Tesla VW/VV.

MoodeRator wrote: »
    Thanks for quick reply, sorry but I was kinda hoping this was going to be 2nd hand (half price) one of these Tesla VW/VV.

sorry man, didn't know they could be found that cheap already, I thought they were around 60 euro still, I'll just keep it as an emergency spare instead.
    But at that rate in USD you should just go for it, they're a great MOD

sorry man, didn't know they could be found that cheap already, I thought they were around 60 euro still, I'll just keep it as an emergency spare instead.
    But at that rate in USD you should just go for it, they're a great MOD

Thanks, I would just go for it, but just I ordered another Vamo from there as I dropped mine yesterday :(. I was just hoping for a cheap replacement whilst I waited 3 weeks for my delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

€170
    1 x red black provari mini
    1 x red extension for 18500
    1 x black beauty ring
    All bought direct from provape.. There's a couple of scratches and one chip off the paint but it works perfectly.
    2 x protank 3 including standard and airflow control bases (the best shop)
    3 x aerotank mega (fasttech clones but flawless) one red Pyrex tank, one blue, 3 clear
    6 1ohm coils genuine kanger upgraded
    9 2ohm coils genuine kanger upgraded

I'd far prefer to meet up for exchange, I live in Portarlington, laois. I also travel up to Naas for work so could meet anywhere in between.
    €170

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Allan45121 wrote: »
    €170
    1 x red black provari mini
    1 x red extension for 18500
    1 x black beauty ring
    All bought direct from provape.. There's a couple of scratches and one chip off the paint but it works perfectly.
    2 x protank 3 including standard and airflow control bases (the best shop)
    3 x aerotank mega (fasttech clones but flawless) one red Pyrex tank, one blue, 3 clear
    6 1ohm coils genuine kanger upgraded
    9 2ohm coils genuine kanger upgraded

I'd far prefer to meet up for exchange, I live in Portarlington, laois. I also travel up to Naas for work so could meet anywhere in between.
    €170

Too much? Any offers?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Anyone have any 510 threaded batteries with a decent output (standard Joye type things) they want to offload? Not looking for a lavatube or anything like that.

I'm down to my last 2 and having a fully charged one at any given time is a challenge.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Anyone selling a House of Mods Killer 705 or ideally a ProDripper?

Send me a PM please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

How about a Rip Dripper? :pac:
    KTmgce0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Hi All, I got the wingnuts sample pack and don't like any of them!!

blueberry sin, Apple pie, patriots twist, energon and vanilla custard supreme..

Anyone have any interest in swapping some? I'm on the lookout for some nice tobacco /caramel flavours, which I have been liking so far

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭spyder238

Hey guys, anyone interested in the dna 30 chip that fasttech sells, bought one and it's just been sitting in the box due to laziness.
    Apologies for the dusty keyboard and blurry photo.

qQUFykx.jpg?1?5014

• Advertisement

Also have an Elm Mod with copper contacts and the matching RDA and drip tip for sale. Again unused and left in the box other than taking it out to have a look at it. JDC1eyMl.jpgySzuX4Fl.jpg

how much for the MOD ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Gerry65

spyder238 wrote: »
    Hey guys, anyone interested in the dna 30 chip that fasttech sells, bought one and it's just been sitting in the box due to laziness.
    Apologies for the dusty keyboard and blurry photo.

How much for the DNA 30 clone; how long ago did you buy

• Registered Users Posts: 1 cspdoherty

Anybody want an almost full (one refill of a T3s) 30ml bottle of Cosmic Fog: Cola Gummy for something similar (Nice liquid). Cola Gummy is not for me.

how much for the MOD ?

How does €20 sound? Not sure how much P+P will be. The missus threw out all my saved small packets I was going to use.

How does €20 sound? Not sure how much P+P will be. The missus threw out all my saved small packets I was going to use.

Yeah will take it for 20 no problem, will of course pay p+p
    You happy with PayPal ?

How much for the DNA 30 clone; how long ago did you buy

It was bought in June and received in early September. €18? just noticed the price has dropped on FT and again I'm not 100% how much is will cost to send it maybe you guys know?

Yeah will take it for 20 no problem, will of course pay p+p
    You happy with PayPal ?

Paypal is grand ya. I'll PM you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Gerry65

It was bought in June and received in early September. €18? just noticed the price has dropped on FT and again I'm not 100% how much is will cost to send it maybe you guys know?

Thanks for reply but gonna given it a miss best of luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

tree of life mod also for sale.
    0zeae0xl.jpg
    €10 plus postage. Paypal.

Not used has double adjustable top ping for different batteries.

Advertisement