Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

platinums wrote: »
    tree of life mod also for sale.
    0zeae0xl.jpg
    €10 plus postage. Paypal.

Not used has double adjustable top ping for different batteries.
    Sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Sold.

You are a cnut, I just paid twice that for one lol
    Anyway someone got a nice bargain at that price, fair play to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Wondering if anyone is interested in a swap.
    I have the following
    1. Pure mist 12mg 10ml(about 1ml used)
    2. Pure mist 12mg Gold 10ml bottle(about 1ml used)
    3. Pure mist Peach 6mg 10 ml bottle(about 2mls used)
    4. Wicked Banana 12mg 12ml bottle(not even a ml used)
    5. Hangsen Lemonade 18mg 10ml bottle(about a ml used)
    6. Hangsen Spearmint 18mg 10ml bottle(unopened)
    7. Hangsen Strong Mint 18mg 10ml bottle(unopened)

I vape a low Pg(30/70 being the highest but wouldn't mind trying under that)juice in 18mg, so if anyone has something maybe tobacco(open to suggestions)flavour like that give me a shout :)
    Cheers

swap you the Pure mist Peach 6mg for a bottle of 18mg choco peanut butter, only just opened to smell it and maybe a couple of drops out of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

JH_raheny wrote: »
    swap you the Pure mist Peach 6mg for a bottle of 18mg choco peanut butter, only just opened to smell it and maybe a couple of drops out of it

Did it smell that bad? :D
    Any idea what the pg/vg is on it?

• Advertisement

Smidge wrote: »
    Did it smell that bad? :D
    Any idea what the pg/vg is on it?

LOL not at all, got it free when I ordered other stuff but it's 18mg and I only vape 6mg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Burdock

I've an IGO-W, a 3-D and an IGO-L (I think) for trade. All are in okay condition and have all been used, trading as I have too many drippers now.

Looking for a rebuildable genesis style tank or some juice (6 -10 mg)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭dball

Amaretto flavoured liquid - Ive a few bottles of this in different strengths - up for swapsies if anyone is interested

PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭thewintermute

Burdock wrote: »
    I've an IGO-W, a 3-D and an IGO-L (I think) for trade. All are in okay condition and have all been used, trading as I have too many drippers now.

Looking for a rebuildable genesis style tank or some juice (6 -10 mg)

I have a Kraken (Clone) I don't use if you fancy it. Pretty mint, tried two builds on it and stuck with the Kayfuns after that. I'm not branching out into SS mesh builds.
    Drop me a PM if you're interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Burdock

I have a Kraken (Clone) I don't use if you fancy it. Pretty mint, tried two builds on it and stuck with the Kayfuns after that. I'm not branching out into SS mesh builds.
    Drop me a PM if you're interested.

PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 MERLIN47

alan you still got the provari mini cheers

Allan45121 wrote: »
    Too much? Any offers?
    still for sale alan

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

MERLIN47 wrote: »
    still for sale alan

Still got the provari, the tanks have gone though.. You interested?

how much al

For merlin - couldn't figure out how to pm these from my phone :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,278 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Spotted this on Gearbest

2Pcs EGO-T 1100mAh Electronic Cigarette Kit CE4 1.6ml Transparent Atomizer E-Cigarette with Charger $11.28 free shipping.

Expect delivery to take about a month.

Edit: You can change currency to Euro on the site - comes to €8.74

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Tickityboo

The istick is in stock @ the bestshop if people are looking to get one http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/502-eleaf-istick-express-kit.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

I need to have a bit of a clearout due to a couple of recent arrivals to my vaping collection.
    As per usual I won't be asking silly money and sensible offers will very likely be accepted as I'm just happy to pass these onto good homes.

1. Dicodes Dani 'M' Basic (This one has the orange screen)
    Dicodes Link
    Beautifully made variable wattage mod in brushed stainless steel. This is in perfect condition and fits 18500 batteries. To accompany it I have four Panasonic 18500 2000mah batteries. Two are brand new and two are 6 months old. The batteries each last a day of heavy vaping for me.
    I'm looking for €65 for the mod plus €15 for the batteries and if possible I'd prefer not to split the package.

2. Roller Mechanical Mod by Atmizoo
    Roller Link
    Exquisite telescopic mod that fits from an 18350 to an 18650. In it's smallest mode it is seriously tiny (same height as a Kayfun). I have two Efest 18650 batteries with 2600mah to go with it if someone requires them.
    I'd like €50 for the mod and I'll throw in the batteries free.

I look after my gear so both of the above are spotless. I have the original box for the Roller plus the spare springs, top cap inserts. I also have a spare switch assembly for the Roller that I'll throw in (the assembly retails for €16).

Anyhoo....photos!

Dicodes (and Panasonic 18500 for scale)
    15611131942_b4017508a4_z.jpg

Roller (in 18350 mode)
    15424300207_ffacd04902_z.jpg

Roller (in 18650 mode)
    15424186058_8b2f43a26b_z.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Tickityboo wrote: »
    The istick is in stock @ the bestshop if people are looking to get one http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/502-eleaf-istick-express-kit.html

Out of stock again :( Seems nobody can keep stock of these little wonders.
    vapefreaks maintain they have them in stock, "complete kit" (what does that mean?) Anyone?

It comes with USB cable and ego adapter. I got it from there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Sweet!!! thanks, will order one so. Does it also come with a wall adaptor?

Sweet!!! thanks, will order one so. Does it also come with a wall adaptor?

Yeah but it's 2 pin so only works with a shaving adapter :-( it supports 1amp so most USB plug adapters will work, iphone ect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Vaperus have the istick kit €4 cheaper than vapefreaks, or €8 cheaper if you can do without a USB cable and the 2pin plug.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

I have a new unused Nautilus replacement steel tank (currently €8.50 on thebestshop.eu), will swap for juice or atomiser

nauti%20ss%20tank.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Polished Provari 2.5 with green LED, Provape beauty ring and 18650/18500 bottom caps - replacement board is only 2 months old - cost me approximately €290 - looking for €115 which includes postage. Condition is pretty decent with no nasty marks, polish-able anyway because of the finish.

Atty not included:
    k1rh2r.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7 interested beaver

Hi Guys,

Has anyone ever used Nyx CigE? There an Irish company I found on Google. I'm looking to buy an ecigarette and I'm wondering if what they are like?

I have some 18th peanut butter chocolate juice but could just buy this off you if suits better, been giving a friend a loan of 2 of my 3 nautilus and she managed to smash 2 tanks in less than a week lol
    pueblo wrote: »
    I have a new unused Nautilus replacement steel tank (currently €8.50 on thebestshop.eu), will swap for juice or atomiser

nauti%20ss%20tank.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

JH_raheny wrote: »
    I have some 18th peanut butter chocolate juice but could just buy this off you if suits better, been giving a friend a loan of 2 of my 3 nautilus and she managed to smash 2 tanks in less than a week lol

Always up for a new juice experience! sending pm now..

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭bINNIe23

Hi All,

I just bought a 30ml "Ginger Nut" by Mrs Lords & Co. last Friday from esmokeireland. I filled up a 1.5ml tank, took a few drags, and that was that. it's not my cuppa tea. Anyways, its for sale now if anyone is interested? Im in the Cork area (Mahon during the day) and (City Center after 5pm).

I paid 22e (including shipping), will sell it for 15e.

Thanks,
    Binnie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

bINNIe23 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I just bought a 30ml "Ginger Nut" by Mrs Lords & Co. last Friday from esmokeireland. I filled up a 1.5ml tank, took a few drags, and that was that. it's not my cuppa tea. Anyways, its for sale now if anyone is interested? Im in the Cork area (Mahon during the day) and (City Center after 5pm).

I paid 22e (including shipping), will sell it for 15e.

Please contact me via phone/txt:

Thanks,
    Binnie

You might want to edit out your phone number. You don't want this load of random vapers calling :D

Advertisement