Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Euro Fred

GIVE AWAY- Competition just popped up on my twitter feed, might be worth a retweet or follow @MajorVapesUK for free juice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

bINNIe23 wrote: »
    Hi ricky, are you still interested in the Grandmaster ejuice? Im just waiting for a reply to another offer that includes taking the whole lot. But if that doesnt come thru, i can sell it to you for 22e if thats cool? I bought it for 28e, and yeah, like i mentioned its 99% full. It was purchased last week at the VapeFest in Lucan. Cheers.

Haven't tried it before so not sure if I'll like it either but I'll do 22 if you cover fees and postage and it's still available.

Send me a PM if interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

I still have a couple of 4Nines if anyone is interested, both pretty much unused and as new.
    They're not the easiest mods to use and from what I've worked out you'll need nipple top batteries to use them, when you set them up right though they're mighty and their size is fantastic.
    Looking to swap for something......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

I'm about to mix another batch of the stuff I make that everyone loves so if u want to take a chance and do a swap for some I'm game and grab one
    54kroc wrote: »
    I still have a couple of 4Nines if anyone is interested, both pretty much unused and as new.
    They're not the easiest mods to use and from what I've worked out you'll need nipple top batteries to use them, when you set them up right though they're mighty and their size is fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

54kroc wrote: »
    Have a black Nemesis if you're interested?
    Upgraded the magnets but I just never took to the look of it or the lock ring, which is fine if you keep it lubed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

I have for sale...

2 nemesis clones, one silver, one black.Both with magnet upgrade and hybrid kits. I've also sanded down the delrin insulator a bit to shorten the throw.

2 ehpro kayfun v1 clones, one silver, one black, drilled to 2mm airflow.

2 fogger v4.1 , one silver, one black. hardly used. come with 5 replacement glass tanks

All are working fine but are in used condition.

70 euro

JH_raheny wrote: »
    I'm about to mix another batch of the stuff I make that everyone loves so if u want to take a chance and do a swap for some I'm game and grab one

Very much appreciate the offer but juice wise I'd only be after a custard.
    Didihno wrote: »
    Have a black Nemesis if you're interested?
    Upgraded the magnets but I just never took to the look of it or the lock ring, which is fine if you keep it lubed!

Cheers for the offer but I've a few nemis myself at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭s14driftking

Have this lot for sale or swap.
    I clear 30s and 3 spare coils.
    I clear 30b and 2 spare coils.
    I clear 16 and 4 spare coils.
    Svd1
    And two mechanical mods.
    Would like to sell it in one lot or swap for a good battery mod for sub ohm coils.
    All is like new and only used once or twice around the house as I thought they were two big for outdoors. If they all go in one I'll throw in 2 18650 batteries.
    Thanks podge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭MoodeRator

Have this lot for sale or swap.
    I clear 30s and 3 spare coils.
    I clear 30b and 2 spare coils.
    I clear 16 and 4 spare coils.
    Svd1
    And two mechanical mods.
    Would like to sell it in one lot or swap for a good battery mod for sub ohm coils.
    All is like new and only used once or twice around the house as I thought they were two big for outdoors. If they all go in one I'll throw in 2 18650 batteries.
    Thanks podge.

How much would you be asking for the SVD1 please?

Would you sell the foggers separate and if so how much ?

Allan45121 wrote: »
    I have for sale...

2 nemesis clones, one silver, one black.Both with magnet upgrade and hybrid kits. I've also sanded down the delrin insulator a bit to shorten the throw.

2 fogger v4.1 , one silver, one black. hardly used. come with 5 replacement glass tanks

70 euro

• Advertisement

Would you sell the foggers separate and if so how much ?

What flavour is "this stuff I make that everyone loves"?
    Maybe a decent sized bottle of that might be a reasonable exchange? :-)

Not exactly sure how to describe the flavour as I've mixed it slightly different every time but the last one was rasperry, Pepsi, passion fruit & red Astaire, if you want to try first I could post you a 10ml bottle and then if you like it just post more and if you don't then give it to somebody you don't like... lol
    Like all liquids it will obviously also be different in different tanks and people's taste is different so trying it is really the only go
    What flavour is "this stuff I make that everyone loves"?
    Maybe a decent sized bottle of that might be a reasonable exchange? :-)

Not exactly sure how to describe the flavour as I've mixed it slightly different every time but the last one was rasperry, Pepsi, passion fruit & red Astaire, if you want to try first I could post you a 10ml bottle and then if you like it just post more and if you don't then give it to somebody you don't like... lol
    Like all liquids it will obviously also be different in different tanks and people's taste is different so trying it is really the only go

Yeah, that sounds like a deal, although I'm sure I'll love it. Will I pm address?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭bINNIe23

I have for sale...

70 euro

Hi Alan,

Can u send me a pix of each of your nem mods please? Also, do they come with batteries? If so, what make? Im just getting into the mech mods. Made an order with fast tech last night, bit wouldn mind seeing what you got. Do u have any RDA's (what kind?), wire, mesh, etc? Finally, where are ye bases? Thanks.

Yeah, that sounds like a deal, although I'm sure I'll love it. Will I pm address?

Yeah pm me an address, hopefully I'll get around to making this today/tomorrow, I only do 6mg though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Hi Alan,

Can u send me a pix of each of your nem mods please? Also, do they come with batteries? If so, what make? Im just getting into the mech mods. Made an order with fast tech last night, bit wouldn mind seeing what you got. Do u have any RDA's (what kind?), wire, mesh, etc? Finally, where are ye bases? Thanks.

I have a couple of RDA's you can have,If you ever pass Dungarvan,call in & I will sort you out with some Kanthal Wire & Cotton as well,so you can try a couple of builds when you get home to see if you like it.
    I'll PM you my address & phone number if you are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Don't you think it makes your spamming a bit obvious when you post it in every thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

I'm looking for wick material and coil wire for my vaping device. I'd be very grateful if you'd tell me if any vaping shop in Galway stocks them?

here they are

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

bagels wrote: »
    I'm looking for wick material and coil wire for my vaping device. I'd be very grateful if you'd tell me if any vaping shop in Galway stocks them?

There's an ecirette shop at 34 Newcastle road. They have wick and wire on their website anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

EGriff wrote: »
    There's an ecirette shop at 34 Newcastle road. They have wick and wire on their website anyway.

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭bINNIe23

I have a couple of RDA's you can have,If you ever pass Dungarvan,call in & I will sort you out with some Kanthal Wire & Cotton as well,so you can try a couple of builds when you get home to see if you like it.
    I'll PM you my address & phone number if you are interested.

-WOW! Thanks man for the kind offer. Much appreciated ;)

Unfortunately, i dont have any immediate plans to travel to Waterford any time soon. -Id love to! ...as i hear its a nice shpott. Can you send me details of what you have? I will glady pay you to ship them to Cork if there's something that im interested in. How much you asking for the Nem Mod? And does it have a battery?

Im obviously desperate to get my hands on a working Mod -despite already having one on its way! -hahaha...

As well as a 4nine I also have a full bottle of T-Juice Ice Queen, I really should have googled the flavour before I bought it, it's just not my cup of tea if anyone wants to swap.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 JWN

I have some Velvet Cloud Vapor juice for sale, all 18mg and full. Available is:

Candy Bar
    1 x 120 ml
    6 x 15 ml

Vanilla Tobacco

2 x 30 ml
    11 x 15 ml

Can sell as one lot or in 2 or 3 lots. PM me if interested.

Not interested in the tobacco one but what's the price on the candy bar ones and how would you describe flavour, it might suit my home mix for sweetmess
    JWN wrote: »
    I have some Velvet Cloud Vapor juice for sale, all 18mg and full. Available is:

Candy Bar
    1 x 120 ml
    6 x 15 ml

Vanilla Tobacco

2 x 30 ml
    11 x 15 ml

Can sell as one lot or in 2 or 3 lots. PM me if interested.

-WOW! Thanks man for the kind offer. Much appreciated ;)

Unfortunately, i dont have any immediate plans to travel to Waterford any time soon. -Id love to! ...as i hear its a nice shpott. Can you send me details of what you have? I will glady pay you to ship them to Cork if there's something that im interested in. How much you asking for the Nem Mod? And does it have a battery?

Im obviously desperate to get my hands on a working Mod -despite already having one on its way! -hahaha...

Hiya,I'll let you know at the Weekend,I am away at the moment.
    Must be somebody else that has the Nem:D:D I only have RDA's to give away,might be selling a few clone mechs later.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭RossD1983

Anyone have an IPV V2 and / or a tobecco magma that they want to sell?

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Didihno wrote: »
    All items sold bar:
    Joyetech eVic:
    In black, couple of light scuffs, brand new control head, software v1.4 installed, hardly used. €35
    (Comes with a pink Samsung 18650 battery if required, but I'd always recommend getting a new battery yourself, its just safer.)

Can meet up in Dublin City centre, otherwise you pay only actual postage on top.
    Updated list.
    Thanks to all for the purchases and hope the gear serves you well.

I have an Aerotank Mega,free to anyone who wants it to use or for spares,it has leaked all my juice twice out of the AFC,so I'm peesed off with it now,I'll stick with the Nauties.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭RossD1983

I have an Aerotank Mega,free to anyone who wants it to use or for spares,it has leaked all my juice twice out of the AFC,so I'm peesed off with it now,I'll stick with the Nauties.

Would love it - I can pay for postage.

Advertisement