Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

RossD1983 wrote: »
    Would love it - I can pay for postage.

You are welcome to it,I also have a Dbox if you want it as well.
    Just post me a small jiffy bag with your Name & Address on it & put a stamp on it,€1.50 stamp should be enough.
    I'll pm you my address.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Smacs89

Didihno wrote: »
    Updated list.
    Thanks to all for the purchases and hope the gear serves you well.

Going great so far. I know what you meant about that locking ring now! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Smacs89 wrote: »
    Going great so far. I know what you meant about that locking ring now! :p
    Its too fiddly for its own good.
    Looks great though.
    Oh I forgot to mention be very careful about the contact button thingy inside the mod that you can spin from the base. Can unscrew if not tightened down, much like any of them really, the Nemesis in particular I find the button unscrews inside all the time.
    But I disgress, keep an eye on that screw thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Didihno wrote: »
    Its too fiddly for its own good.
    Looks great though.
    Oh I forgot to mention be very careful about the contact button thingy inside the mod that you can spin from the base. Can unscrew if not tightened down, much like any of them really, the Nemesis in particular I find the button unscrews inside all the time.
    But I disgress, keep an eye on that screw thing.

Lay a strand of Dental floss lenghtways inside the screw hole then put in the contact screw,that should tighten it up and stop it coming undone.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 shhkip

Does anybody have an old or unused dripper they want to sell? Haven't used one or built coils and would love to give it a go :) a noob friendly one would be nice :p

• Advertisement

shhkip wrote: »
    Does anybody have an old or unused dripper they want to sell? Haven't used one or built coils and would love to give it a go :) a noob friendly one would be nice :p

I would have a spare dripper,Kanthal Wire & Organic Cotton you can have for nothing,just send me a small jiffy bag with address & stamp on it.
    Let me know if you are interested.

I would have a spare dripper,Kanthal Wire & Organic Cotton you can have for nothing,just send me a small jiffy bag with address & stamp on it.
    Let me know if you are interested.

I need to know what Mod you will be using,this will tell me what size wire you will need to build your coils,thicker wire will give you low Ohms which will not work on some Mods,so the thinner wire will give you higher Ohms.

im using an iStick, it can fire down to 1 Ohm :)
    I need to know what Mod you will be using,this will tell me what size wire you will need to build your coils,thicker wire will give you low Ohms which will not work on some Mods,so the thinner wire will give you higher Ohms.

im using an iStick, it can fire down to 1 Ohm :)

Ok,I'll send you some 28 Gauge Kanthal,in case you don't have the info,use 7 wraps on a 2.5mm drill bit or something similar,a single coil will be 1.26 Ohms.
    Or use a 3mm bit with 6 wraps single coil will be 1.28Ohms,if you use 2 coils,it will read half of 1 single coil reading.You can also do 2mm,1.5mm & 1mm which is a super nano coil. (a needle )
    You probably know all this already,but it might help others.
    Any questions that you need answering,don't hesitate,there is a good bunch of vapors here that will chime in & help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Would anyone be interested in a juice swap for about 48ml of Banana Split from Cloudhousevapour.

Of the 5 juices i got, it's the only one not for me. I have it steeped for about 3 weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

moonboy52 wrote: »
    Would anyone be interested in a juice swap for about 48ml of Banana Split from Cloudhousevapour.

Of the 5 juices i got, it's the only one not for me. I have it steeped for about 3 weeks.

Is it a MBV liquid?

Perfect :) thanks for all the help and generosity :) I think I'll go with a single coil first and see how I get on :) and I think the 1.2ish omhs would be perfect for the istick :)

Ok,I'll send you some 28 Gauge Kanthal,in case you don't have the info,use 7 wraps on a 2.5mm drill bit or something similar,a single coil will be 1.26 Ohms.
    Or use a 3mm bit with 6 wraps single coil will be 1.28Ohms,if you use 2 coils,it will read half of 1 single coil reading.You can also do 2mm,1.5mm & 1mm which is a super nano coil. (a needle )
    You probably know all this already,but it might help others.
    Any questions that you need answering,don't hesitate,there is a good bunch of vapors here that will chime in & help.

Aye an MBV. Should have stated that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Lay a strand of Dental floss lenghtways inside the screw hole then put in the contact screw,that should tighten it up and stop it coming undone.
    I somehow missed this post, thats a genius little tip mate.
    I was considering an o-ring or just plain gluing the thing in place but in the end I just moved onto other mods. The glory/curse of fasttech.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 CiorT

Hi guys. I'm selling my Joyetech eVic with two atomisers..
    eVic comes with bright silver tube, 3400mAh sanyo battery, and type B front cap. 100% working condition, used at home only, few tiny scratches, battery in very good condition. Threads are perfect.. Original packaging, no charger.
    Joyetech ECA atomizer with one coil.
    Protank 2 with 5 new coils and airflow control base.
    Make me an offer if interested..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Original evic or evic supreme ?
    If original I would offer 20/25 simply for the fact of the iStick being just 40 new but I wouldn't mind a seperate mod I could just keep at work
    CiorT wrote: »
    Hi guys. I'm selling my Joyetech eVic with two atomisers..
    eVic comes with bright silver tube, 3400mAh sanyo battery, and type B front cap. 100% working condition, used at home only, few tiny scratches, battery in very good condition. Threads are perfect.. Original packaging, no charger.
    Joyetech ECA atomizer with one coil.
    Protank 2 with 5 new coils and airflow control base.
    Make me an offer if interested..

• Registered Users Posts: 12 CiorT

JH_raheny wrote: »
    If original I would offer 20/25 simply for the fact of the iStick being just 40 new but I wouldn't mind a seperate mod I could just keep at work

Hi, thanks for offer, its the first version not supreme, 25 euro is not enough I was hoping for 55euro for the evic with two attys.

I have 2 original evics with 2 eca's including batteries for 50 or 30 each

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

I have 2 original evics with 2 eca's including batteries for 50 or 30 each

Where abouts you located ?
    That might just work if I can get a colleague to split it with me

• Advertisement

Where abouts you located ?
    That might just work if I can get a colleague to split it with me

I'm in Dungarvan Co.Waterford

I have about 28ml of Ice Queen by T-juice. Looking for a swap (something fruity or a custard)

It was my first tobacco juice and not for me. Much prefer fruity or custard juices.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭dball

I've over 300 ml of liquids - about 200 x 10-12 mg and 100 @ zero mg.
    Most are 10ML bottles - some 15ml
    Majority are unopened and still in their plastic wraps or boxes

Ideally id like to swap all of them in 1 go but i'm not sure if this is possible.

lets start with 5 X 10ml. bottles to get things going.

anyway please pm me if you have 50 ml of some fruity or menthol's bottles to trade.

Most of mine are dessert or fruit flavours/mint but i have some tobacco flavs to swap also

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭RossD1983

@dball - would be interested in buying, if you have any vanilla custards at 10mg? Thanks, Ross.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭dball

@RossD - no sorry - not a fan of custard so i dont have any

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

I have a couple of anyvape davide's with bvc coils and I have one 4nine left to swap if anyone is interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

54kroc wrote: »
    I have a couple of anyvape davide's with bvc coils and I have one 4nine left to swap if anyone is interested.

What are you after?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

54kroc wrote: »

have a Kanger aero tank if you would be interested ?

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Looking for a quick sale here folks, hence the price.
    Provari 2.5 with a two month old replacement board (green LED) polished with a couple of minor marks but nothing that couldn't be polished out €100, also included beauty ring - and I'll also throw in the Taifun for naught.
    23i77mf.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

mrplop wrote: »
    Looking for a quick sale here folks, hence the price.
    Provari 2.5 with a two month old replacement board (green LED) polished with a couple of minor marks but nothing that couldn't be polished out €100, also included beauty ring - and I'll also throw in the Taifun for naught.
    23i77mf.jpg

Hi Mr Plop - Are you based in DUblin ?

Advertisement