Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

I assume its genuine ?
    How old is it ?
    Can i ask why you needed a replacement board?

Would love it but funds are tight and if i splurge n this thats my vaping budget gone till February

Sorry for all the questions :o

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

It's a year old.
    Board was faulty so it was replaced - basically making the device 2 months old as the electronics are the important part.
    Wouldn't be trying to sell it if it wasn't a genuine Provape Provari - forgot to say also includes the 18650 bottom cap

Original price I paid was €220 for the Provari, €25 for the bottom cap, €15 for the beauty ring and €30 for the Taifun GT - total value €290.

You know you want it!

thebullkf wrote: »
    Hi Mr Plop - Are you based in DUblin ?

I'm in Celbridge but I'm in Dublin most of the time.
    Another photo - this particular atty not included and the old beauty ring;

o6l2ra.jpg

pm Sent :)

Where did you get the board replaced ?

mrplop wrote: »
    It's a year old.
    Board was faulty so it was replaced - basically making the device 2 months old as the electronics are the important part.
    Wouldn't be trying to sell it if it wasn't a genuine Provape Provari - forgot to say also includes the 18650 bottom cap

Original price I paid was €220 for the Provari, €25 for the bottom cap, €15 for the beauty ring and €30 for the Taifun GT - total value €290.

You know you want it!

Apologies if i offended you asking if it was genuine :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Apologies if i offended you asking if it was genuine :o

No need to apologise for that...seen some seriously dodgy ones on ebay recently. Best to be careful.

pm Sent :)

Where did you get the board replaced ?

Provape replaced it mate.

cool= did you get my pm ?

definitely interested :)

cool= did you get my pm ?

definitely interested :)

Just replied mate!

On hold for the thebullkf...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

mrplop wrote: »
    Provape replaced it mate.

purely out of interest how did that process work? Pricewise /time wise.

Replacing the board was $65
    Postage is very expensive unless under you're warranty so it's $46 - of course mine was out by a couple of weeks then you have about two and a half weeks waiting time...

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Hi all.
    I have a problem, I'm seriously addicted to evolutionvapours Dragons Blood.
    Got 6 bottles at vapefest and down to my last two.
    Anyone pick up this juice and doesn't like it/want it?
    I'm having bother ordering from their UK site at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

jambofc wrote: »
    have a Kanger aero tank if you would be interested ?

Not really my cup of tea. Cheers for the offer though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I have a brand new,never used Vision ET Eternity Rebuildable atomizer to swap for something like custardy juice or why.

http://www.vaperus.ie/atomisers/181-vision-eternity.html

• Registered Users Posts: 25 shhkip

This is probably a long shot, but does anybody have an old kayfun clone they'd be willing to sell? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

shhkip wrote: »
    This is probably a long shot, but does anybody have an old kayfun clone they'd be willing to sell? :P

I have a Kayfun lite clone I don't use.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Bottle of LBL about 3 mls gone if anyone wants to come pick it up

Looking to sell my Cloupor ZNA 50 clone, literally used twice so in brand new condition.
    Comes with 3 spare replacement 510 connections, warranty card and instructions.

It's a lovely mod but way too heavy for me plus I bought a P3 which is more than enough for me.
    2cmugpw.jpg
    9k0cq9.jpg
    28vajoh.jpg

Cost €79, will sell for €60 ono which includes Paypal fees and postage.

Cheers.

shhkip wrote: »

I've got a genuine Kayfun lite (got it from Andrew Watchorn) that I'd be willing to sell for €30.

It's not in a box but it's genuine and in fairly good nick, I'll be honest and state the it doesn't perform any better than any of the clones though...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

jambofc wrote: »
    have a Kanger aero tank if you would be interested ?

Do you still have the aerotank? I would be interested if its still available.

If anyone has any 30 gauge Kanthal or thinner I would appreciate a meter or 2 for testing on my protanks. I got 28 gauge but its a little thick when trying for 1.6ohm or above. I can send some 28 gauge Kanthal A1 in return.

I also have 2 Vision Victory clearos with unused coils I can send on if anyone has any old style used protank heads, visible wick, single or dual coil.
    I have loads of upgraded heads but there tricky to rebuild.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

corsav6 wrote: »
    I got 28 gauge but its a little thick when trying for 1.6ohm or above

Pretty sure 6/7 wrap comes out at 1.64 ohm for me.

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Pretty sure 6/7 wrap comes out at 1.64 ohm for me.

I only test resistance on my Vamo but 6/7 on a 2mm drill bit gets me 1.3 using 28 gauge kanthal A1.
    I'm doing micro coils with no spaces.
    Another problem is the 28 gauge is so thick that it takes the Vamo and original Evic a few seconds to heat the coil. I used ekowool and its better than silica, but cotton is amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Oh yeah, forgot about the drill bit size... I use the little metal tubes that come with Fasttechs coil jig. Not sure what size it is but maybe use a bigger drill bit?

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Oh yeah, forgot about the drill bit size... I use the little metal tubes that come with Fasttechs coil jig. Not sure what size it is but maybe use a bigger drill bit?

I might try 2.5mm later and see what I get on 7/6 wraps. Since using cotton I can wrap around any size whereas the ekowool is 2mm so can't change diameter without flooding.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

@ corsav6

I just checked and the thinnest I have is 28g,you could try tightly twisting 2 strands of 28g and that will give you a lower resistance per coil.

Plenty of videos on YT showing how to do it.

@ corsav6

I just checked and the thinnest I have is 28g,you could try tightly twisting 2 strands of 28g and that will give you a lower resistance per coil.

Plenty of videos on YT showing how to do it.

Would this not increase the initial heat up time as there would be twice the amount of wire?
    I'll give it a shot anyway later as I'm new to rebuilding and I'm doing as much as I can to get some practice in.
    I'm going to try a vertical coil later which should allow more wraps inside the protank head.
    Thanks for trying to help, I appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

corsav6 wrote: »
    Do you still have the aerotank? I would be interested if its still available.

hi yes i still have the aerotank

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭bINNIe23

Hey ya'll....

Does anyone have an RTA/RBA for sale? I'm using a nemesis mech-mod and looking (preferably) for a Kayfun Lite Nano "flat top", or similar. I just cant hack using my RDA whilst driving. It just doesn't work.

P.S. ..also looking for an in-line voltage tester if there's any about ??

Any help greatly appreciated

;)

Cheers,
    Vince

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

bINNIe23 wrote: »
    Hey ya'll....

Does anyone have an RTA/RBA for sale? I'm using a nemesis mech-mod and looking (preferably) for a Kayfun Lite Nano "flat top", or similar. I just cant hack using my RDA whilst driving. It just doesn't work.

P.S. ..also looking for an in-line voltage tester if there's any about ??

Any help greatly appreciated

;)

Cheers,
    Vince
    Hi Vince, I've an authentic kayfun lite here with a nano kit. Looking for €55 all in...

Advertisement