Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 veryvape

I am also open to trades, lower the prices for some good juice. Five Pawns, Suicide Bunny etc....

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

veryvape wrote: »
    Hi Guys, got a load of stuff for DIY juice, enough to get anyone started making their own. Here is what I have.

30x Flavour Art Flavours
    40x Flavour Apprentice Flavours
    Scales
    1 litre approx - 5.0% VG Nicortine
    200 ml approx - PG
    40x5ml bottles
    30x30ml bottles
    17x30ml glass bottles
    Bag of citric acid
    5xstillaire rda
    Various plastic syringes

Any offers?

If you do consider posting,give me a shout.I'll give your asking price + postage costs.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭125 Lime St

50ml/18mg bottle of Cigarrillos El Torro

some gone out of it,just to mark on the label if you know the bottle,about 5-7ml gone i'd say

any offers?

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

RossD1983 wrote: »
    Anyone looking to offload an orchid v4 and/or a subtank (full size or mini)? Cheers!

still after a subtank?
    25mm
    genuine but no box. bought from best shop
    rba plus 1 0.5ohm head
    25e
    ps hows the ipv mini holding up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Hi vapers, this might be of interest, kix in Longford town shopping centre are currently selling the itaste 134 beast including iclear30,18650 battery and charger for €100.
    Also the itaste svd including 2 iclear30s, 2 18350 batteries and charger for €71.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Hi vapers, this might be of interest, kix in Longford town shopping centre are currently selling the itaste 134 beast including iclear30,18650 battery and charger for €100.
    Also the itaste svd including 2 iclear30s, 2 18350 batteries and charger for €71.

Kix having a sale at the moment, picked up an efest 18650 for €2 in Sligo yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Wow

corsav6 wrote: »
    Kix having a sale at the moment, picked up an efest 18650 for €2 in Sligo yesterday.

Yeah it seems a pretty decent sale on there at the moment

I have a 30w istick (blue) boxed with usb cable and adapter. It's one week old and as it was when purchased.
    Also included is an iclear 30. (New)
    Total value when bought was €55.
    Will sell for €40 collected if anyone is interested.
    €47 and I'll register post it.
    Selling as I got another as a pressie.
    Might swap for an itaste vtr if it's in same condition as istick.
    It's on Adverts.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭bINNIe23

i have 2 bottles of ejuice from "Gaslight Vapors" for sale:

1.) Vigilante "Skull & Crossbones"
    28ml / 6nic

2.) Attarra Artisan "Masala"
    30ml / 6nic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

Still waiting on an istick 30w from FT, it's been a month now so should be here soon but I've just ordered the 50w so I'll either be returning the 30w to fast tech or will sell it boxed and sealed for 40 euro. Either collection in bray or I will cover the registered posting.

You can pick it up from some online vendors at that price but not with free posting unless you go up to 65 euro or so.

Its blue with a US plug.

I don't have it in my hands yet but if anyone is interested let me know because if nobody wants it I'll just return it straight away in the packaging it comes in. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Not sure if this can be classed as a bargain, but i think it's cheap

1Litre of 72mg Nictotine PG/VG Base for £60 (£10 shipping to ROI or cheaper with PM)

http://www.vapeinc.com/products/diluted-liquid-nicotine

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Works out about €90 using PM, so that's not bad,fully stocked here for a while but cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭parttime

Still waiting on an istick 30w from FT, it's been a month now so should be here soon but I've just ordered the 50w so I'll either be returning the 30w to fast tech or will sell it boxed and sealed for 40 euro. Either collection in bray or I will cover the registered posting.

You can pick it up from some online vendors at that price but not with free posting unless you go up to 65 euro or so.

Its blue with a US plug.

I don't have it in my hands yet but if anyone is interested let me know because if nobody wants it I'll just return it straight away in the packaging it comes in. Thanks!
    Its about 33 on Fastech,though?

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

That's not what you'll actually pay unless you have a foreign account with USD in it. I paid 36.44 euro. And the registered post will be at least 7 euro.

I would like to say you won't have to wait an indeterminate amount of weeks if you buy it from me instead of Fasttech, but considering it's not actually here I can't really guarantee that.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭125 Lime St

hold that istick 30w for me,

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

I have 3 items for sale...

1. Genuine Aspire Atlantis Sub Ohm Tank - This is new and although used, has not even been used for a full tank of juice yet. I just don't like it. It comes with original box (minus the instruction leaflet) with replacement glass tank and spare coil. Will take €25.

2.Genuine Eleaf istick 50w black - This is also new (got it yesterday) and has had less than a day's use. It comes in original box with USB cable and wall adapter. Will take €45.

3. Genuine box of Aspire 5 x 0.5ohm new unopened Sub Ohm coils.Will take €15.

Payment preferably by PayPal....Postage is at the buyers cost, if you want registered delivery, fine but it's at your cost, thanks.

First come first served!

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭parttime

That's not what you'll actually pay unless you have a foreign account with USD in it. I paid 36.44 euro. And the registered post will be at least 7 euro.

I would like to say you won't have to wait an indeterminate amount of weeks if you buy it from me instead of Fasttech, but considering it's not actually here I can't really guarantee that.
    Yeah. Fair enough. Apologies

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

pueblo wrote: »
    I have 3 items for sale...

1. Genuine Aspire Atlantis Sub Ohm Tank - This is new and although used, has not even been used for a full tank of juice yet. I just don't like it. It comes with original box (minus the instruction leaflet) with replacement glass tank and spare coil. Will take €25.

2.Genuine Eleaf istick 50w black - This is also new (got it yesterday) and has had less than a day's use. It comes in original box with USB cable and wall adapter. Will take €45.

3. Genuine box of Aspire 5 x 0.5ohm new unopened Sub Ohm coils.Will take €15.

Payment preferably by PayPal....Postage is at the buyers cost, if you want registered delivery, fine but it's at your cost, thanks.

First come first served!

These have all sold now, thanks.

Pm for you Dr.Bill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Lippok

Hi Guys, I have my iStick for sale 20 W blue. Working perfectly and barely used.
    It comes with the box.

Also have a genuine Nautilus 5 ml, boxed and with 2 original 1.8 coils. Honestly I m only dripping.

everything for 35 euro, Swords area.

Let me know pls.

thanks,

Alberto

I also have a genuine Aspire Atlantis. It comes with original box and replacement glass. no coils though. 15 euro and it's yours. in perfect conditions. Swords area. Thanks guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭accaguest

Lippok wrote: »
    I also have a genuine Aspire Atlantis. It comes with original box and replacement glass. no coils though. 15 euro and it's yours. in perfect conditions. Swords area. Thanks guys.

PM sent

Hi Guys, I have my iStick for sale 20 W blue. Working perfectly and barely used.
    It comes with the box.

Also have a genuine Nautilus 5 ml, boxed and with 2 original 1.8 coils. Honestly I m only dripping.

everything for 35 euro, Swords area.

Let me know pls.

thanks,

Alberto

Pm sent to you

Hi guys. Atlantis and Nautilus are gone. Still have the iStick. 25 euro at it s yours. Swords area. Device in perfect working order and used only few times. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

Hi guys. Atlantis and Nautilus are gone. Still have the iStick. 25 euro at it s yours. Swords area. Device in perfect working order and used only few times. Thanks.

Must.. Resist... Just got the 30w and love it. Sooo tempted to get this as a back-up.... :pac: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Waiting to hear back from someone about whether they want this or not. Hopefully it's not gone by the time they get back to me :)

Plascebo wrote: »
    Must.. Resist... Just got the 30w and love it. Sooo tempted to get this as a back-up.... :pac: :D

Cmon pal get it, it s good price and value. Bought a cloupor mini 2 days ago and it s faulty! Must stop to get this wannabe serious companies stuff....

Hey everyone
    I have an istick 20 W,black,boxed with usb and adapter. Perfect condition.
    Also Aspire Nautilus Mini with spare coil,boxed and only used once.
    I'm selling this as I need to reduce my collection of gear probably to make room for more.
    €35 for the lot
    Can be collected or will post free if paying by PayPal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭thevaper

hi dr bill
    would you accept 25 euro by paypal

Advertisement