Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Hey everyone
    I have an istick 20 W,black,boxed with usb and adapter. Perfect condition.
    Also Aspire Nautilus Mini with spare coil,boxed and only used once.
    I'm selling this as I need to reduce my collection of gear probably to make room for more.
    €35 for the lot
    Can be collected or will post free if paying by PayPal.

Where can it be collected from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

thevaper wrote: »
    hi dr bill
    would you accept 25 euro by paypal

Pm sent

Plascebo wrote: »
    Where can it be collected from?

Longford or Athlone tomorrow.

Longford or Athlone tomorrow.

Sorry, too far. Bargain!!!

Sorry, too far. Bargain!!!

Name a place!

• Advertisement

Name a place!

Sorry mate, live in Dublin.
    Couldn't pay via paypal because if I put another vape related item on the credit card I will definitely be getting divorced :)

Sorry mate, live in Dublin.
    Couldn't pay via paypal because if I put another vape related item on the credit card I will definitely be getting divorced :)

I know the feeling about that alright.
    Thanks anyway.

Hey everyone
    I have an istick 20 W,black,boxed with usb and adapter. Perfect condition.
    Also Aspire Nautilus Mini with spare coil,boxed and only used once.
    I'm selling this as I need to reduce my collection of gear probably to make room for more.
    €35 for the lot
    Can be collected or will post free if paying by PayPal.

Sold guys. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

Kanger aero tank with 4 upgraded 1.5 coils for sale any offers or swap for some high nic juice or aspire bvc coils or eleaf air even

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

I have a full sized lemo and a 25mm Subtank for sale. Neither has box but are genuine models. The lemo came from fasttech and the Subtank came from the best shop.

Lemo atomiser, full spares bag (not including cotton and wire), and origional drip tip.
    Subtank, both top caps, RBA section , spares bag, 1x new 0.5ohm head, 22mm adapter, origional drip tip. I'll even throw in the blue screwdriver if you like :-)

50 delivered in Ireland or 45 collected from portarlington or naas.
    Cheers, Allan
    Edit. Heading into work now so won't be able to reply. Pm if interested. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭dball

For Sale:
    Innokin SVD 2.0 - stainless version. (8 - 20 Watts, VW mod) (comes with 18350/18650 tubes)

2 X 18350 batteries (purchased in Sept 2004 - used a fair bit but still good for a few hours of vaping - light to medium use)

1 X 18650 Battery eFest IMR 18650 20A 3100mah ( purchased in November 2014 - again good for a lot longer than the smaller 18350's and I was happy vaping at 9 watts for many hours)

& 1 X 510 to ego adapter.

& a single charger purchased from ezsmoke: "18650-18350-16340 Battery Charger" - works fine - never had any issues with it - doesn't overheat but I've never left it unattended.:pac:

rsz_download_1.png

rsz_download.png

All for €86 including registered post ( €11 form Anpost )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Lippok wrote: »
    Hi guys. Atlantis and Nautilus are gone. Still have the iStick. 25 euro at it s yours. Swords area. Device in perfect working order and used only few times. Thanks.

Thanks so much for this, mate!

Guys, just to say - great seller. On time, istick in perfect condition, let me stick my mini nauty on it to test it, very nice guy. The boyfriend loves it!

Thanks, Alberto :)

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭thevaper

Sold guys. Thanks.

a big thanks to dr bill
    istick and nauty wonderful combination

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

20% off Mt.Baker Vapour and SnG at Cloudhouse Vapour:

"After a long wait we finally have all of the MBV flavors back in stock. Hawk Sauce, Thug Juice, Moo Juice, and so many more. To celebrate, we are having a three day 20% off sale on all MBV and SnG juice and concentrates. Use coupon code "restocked" to get your discount now through Friday"

thevaper wrote: »
    a big thanks to dr bill
    istick and nauty wonderful combination

Glad it's working out for you,happy vaping 👽

pueblo wrote: »

2.Genuine Eleaf istick 50w black - This is also new (got it yesterday) and has had less than a day's use. It comes in original box with USB cable and wall adapter. Will take €45.

!

Received parcel and everything is perfect.
    Great guy to deal with.
    Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,639 ✭✭✭Glebee

"Howdy folks. Starting at midnight tonight, given the season that's in it, we are running a 40 days of 40% off promotion for all 10ml eliquids at www.diabloeliquid.com. Just enter "40 days of 40" at checkout and get 40% off your basket. You can also use the existing 10%off code "Irish Vaping"

Just seen this on facebook, any recommendations for this juice.

Thats some discount - 50% off?!

Still not tempted though... Just seems off to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Just goes to show the mark up on ejuice and how much we generally get ripped off.

Yeah... I'm not going to be buying any more liquid at ridiculous prices. I like Kings Crown but how can you charge €19.50 for 30ml?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 19 angelcop

Istick Mini for sale. A few days old, but it scuffs easily so there are a few marks. Comes with USB cable and Ego adapter.
    €15 if you collect in Cork City. €17 posted. I accept paypal.

Just google "eleaf mini istick" for a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I just ordered these....

666 Park Avenue x 1, Falling Skies x 1, Supernatural x 1, Perception x 1, Grimm x 1 17,67

Not many to choose from,I got them at 6mg & will use them for dripping.

I just ordered these....

666 Park Avenue x 1, Falling Skies x 1, Supernatural x 1, Perception x 1, Grimm x 1 17,67

Not many to choose from,I got them at 6mg & will use them for dripping.

Let us know what you think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Yeah,no probs,I see that he is based in Limerick,strange that he only has 6 liquids.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Yeah... I'm not going to be buying any more liquid at ridiculous prices. I like Kings Crown but how can you charge €19.50 for 30ml?

The juices are brought in from america so of course there's a markup!
    Yeah,no probs,I see that he is based in Limerick,strange that he only has 6 liquids.

Diablo is a new company and was only launched a few weeks ago, in my opinion i think, he is still trying to build the customer base and so is putting as much as he can into giving great discounts whilst still making a profit.

Its all purely business. If you dont make some sort of profit with each sale than there is no point in being in business.

The juices are brought in from america so of course there's a markup!

Yeah but €20 for 30mls?

Even if you give €5 for shipping (generous), its still €1 per 2ml!

That argument also doesnt hold water if you look at liquid like 5 Pawns which has an international price which is almost 1:1 with the domestic price of it in the States.

_________

Imagine if the government slaps a 30% tax on eliquids in the near future (and I fully expect they will)... Will it then be €26 for 30ml?

There needs to be some cop on with pricing but at least vendors are competitive (see Diablo).

We need sensible prices, sensible regulation and sensible government policy.

The other thing is that there is a bit of a 'mystique' with American liquids. Why that is I dont know.

Whats interesting as well is if you consider that the e-cig was invented over in China, yet their liquid is considered 'cheap' whereas as the American stuff is all 'boutique'. This is despite the manufacturing expertise and strict procedures of the Chinese and the seemingly 'mom n' pop' nature of many of the American companies.

I tried those hand painted bottles of 'The Oil Company' that were given away at Vapefest. I was like 'oh man, awesome! Hand painted!' Looked cool, but not good. I had Halo's Tribeca - €7/7ml! - im Cork last week it tasted the same as Drops 'Route 66' (€5/ 10ml).

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

Maybe it's just an extension of the patriotic attitude of many Americans to homegrown products coupled with "shop local" type attitudes seeping in to ireland through our overexposure to american media.

On top of the fact that so much Chinese stuff is cheap and mass produced which is actually a good thing but devalues the "brand" as a whole. I've never actually had an American liquid.

As an aside, does anyone know how hangsen vanilla custard compares to wingnuts? I'm going to guess that it's not that favourable but how much are we talking because the Hangsen is 23 euro for 100ml and wingnuts is 13.25 for 30ml.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

J Mysterio wrote: »
    The other thing is that there is a bit of a 'mystique' with American liquids. Why that is I dont know.

Whats interesting as well is if you consider that the e-cig was invented over in China, yet their liquid is considered 'cheap' whereas as the American stuff is all 'boutique'. This is despite the manufacturing expertise and strict procedures of the Chinese and the seemingly 'mom n' pop' nature of many of the American companies.

I tried those hand painted bottles of 'The Oil Company' that were given away at Vapefest. I was like 'oh man, awesome! Hand painted!' Looked cool, but not good. I had Halo's Tribeca - €7/7ml! - im Cork last week it tasted the same as Drops 'Route 66' (€5/ 10ml).

You are dead right....but what the Americans have that the Chinese don't is....great marketing!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Diablo liquids aren't 50% off because of a huge mark-up. The guy was slated for his prices when he started off, but was just trying to make enough to sustain his business. The massive discount is, I imagine, to try build a customer base. The reason for only 6 liquids, I'd assume is because it's a start up.

Advertisement