Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

FS: 1 Liter Vape Base 50/50 VGPG 6mg/ml - €20 (+ Parcel Motel if so desired)

Unopened Bottle

I bought this 2 weeks ago from Vapebase. I should have went for a higher nic content, but i am going to go for a seperate bottle of nic and use the PG/VG i bought from Vapebase instead

The nic works out to be 5% when you add your concentrate(15%) for a 30ml bottle.

This sale is really for anyone in Waterford City, as with shipping you may as well buy it yourself from them, but Parcel Motel charge €4.50 so that could be an option

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭RossD1983

Would be interested in picking up an egrip if anyone is looking to offload one?

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

MoodeRator wrote: »
    would 30 inc postage for the black one be ok with you?
    I'll go see what postage is on monday mate and get back to you. If its cheap then yes no problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Anyone interested in swapping an istick for an eGrip with 3 spare coils?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Dr Bill wrote: »

You don't like the eGrip? Have you got the RBA base? Its only a tenner and it gives a really great vape compared to the stock coils.

• Advertisement

EGriff wrote: »
    You don't like the eGrip? Have you got the RBA base? Its only a tenner and it gives a really great vape compared to the stock coils.

No I haven't tried the RBA only the stock.
    Find it very airy and just can't get used to the built in tank.
    Lovely compact device but I think I'm more comfortable with the istick and nautilus mini.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭RossD1983

I have the following for trade:

1) 1X Silver Provari Mini 2.5, in immaculate condition. Comes with 3X batteries and beauty ring.
    2) 1X IPV Mini 30W in dark silver / black. Lightly used, comes with 1X Samsung 25R

Anyone got anything interesting to trade? Mostly interested in smaller box mods. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

You know you can tighten the airflow with the little screw near the base? You wouldn't like the RBA then since its very airy, I found it weird at first but I got used to it after a day, it's my favourite device at the moment.

EGriff wrote: »
    You know you can tighten the airflow with the little screw near the base? You wouldn't like the RBA then since its very airy, I found it weird at first but I got used to it after a day, it's my favourite device at the moment.

Even with the screw barely open I find it a bit too airy a draw. Like you say,maybe I should give it a while to get used to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I would swap but I only have the 20watts if that is any good to you.

• Advertisement

I would swap but I only have the 20watts if that is any good to you.

20w is plenty for me,if you have a spare clearo you could throw it in for a straight swap.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

20w is plenty for me,if you have a spare clearo you could throw it in for a straight swap.:D

Yes,I'll do a straight swap with you & bung in a clearo,I'll get back to you later & let you know what clearo's I have.

Yes,I'll do a straight swap with you & bung in a clearo,I'll get back to you later & let you know what clearo's I have.

Perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Deal of the century!

Allan45121 wrote: »
    Deal of the century!

You ain't seen nothing yet.
    Watch this space:D;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

You ain't seen nothing yet.
    Watch this space:D;)

*hits f5 repeatedly*

*hits f5 repeatedly*

More like hitting the wall repeatedly!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

eLeaf iStick 20w for Free is back on!

veryvape hasn't shown up so I'm guessing he's not interested. I'm not going to chase up a freebie. If anyone else wants it in Dublin pop me a PM. I'm in Clonskeagh all week up to 4 O'clock.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭nuttyboy79

I'll take it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭MoodeRator

eLeaf iStick 20w for Free is back on!

veryvape hasn't shown up so I'm guessing he's not interested. I'm not going to chase up a freebie. If anyone else wants it in Dublin pop me a PM. I'm in Clonskeagh all week up to 4 O'clock.

would gladly pay €10 postage if you change your mind?
    I just got a clone one in the post on Friday, broke by Saturday :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

MoodeRator wrote: »
    would 30 inc postage for the black one be ok with you?
    €4.40 postage quoted and it might be over a fiver after I wrap it and if you want the atomiser included. So let me know and send me a pm!

nuttyboy79 wrote: »
    I'll take it

Taken by nuttyboy79! Thanks for the Cosmic Fog, I'm immediately loving it! Pleasure to meet you, could have waffled all day but work calls! Have a good one!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Paddy Power?

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Taken by nuttyboy79! Thanks for the Cosmic Fog, I'm immediately loving it! Pleasure to meet you, could have waffled all day but work calls! Have a good one!

Thanks a lot, yeah could have had a nice chat but I'd a clatter of kids in the car.

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Paddy Power?

Me? I don't work in Paddy Power, but their office isn't miles away from me. I worked in Paddy Power's call centre in Tallaght about 15 years ago, worst job I ever had.

Hi folks
    I have the following clearo's for sale

1x DBOX Puritank with new coil inserted and one spare included €10.

1x Kanger Aerotank Mega with new coil inserted and one spare included €15.

1x Kanger Aerotank with new coil inserted and one spare included. €12.

As priced individually or €35 for the lot.
    All prices include postage.

Also,is anyone interested in swapping for an SVD 2.0 kit,includes 18650 battery,charger and all accessories that came with it except hard case.

Will swap for a smaller device,istick or similar.

Thanks for having a look.;)

All Gone now

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Jonathanpbk

I've decided to just sell the lot as a job lot for 80 quid if there are any takers?

It's a pretty good deal I think, considering the Sigelei alone is worth 70! The charger is 15-20, the batteries are 10-15 for a pair, the svd is about 25-30, and the magneto is still being sold for about 40!
    Sigelei 100w Silver (not plus!) Box included

Nitecore i4, 4 battery charger

2 x Efest IMR 18650 Batteries 3100mAh

Was thinking of selling it all together for 70 quid (80 incl shipping)

Also looking to sell iTaste SVD (not 2.0!) for 15 quid (20 incl shipping)
    I'll throw in a Smok Magneto with that for nothing, sure.

I'm based in Dublin if you want to collect.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

I've decided to just sell the lot as a job lot for 80 quid if there are any takers?

It's a pretty good deal I think, considering the Sigelei alone is worth 70! The charger is 15-20, the batteries are 10-15 for a pair, the svd is about 25-30, and the magneto is still being sold for about 40!

Amazing deal Jonathan, i am sure you will have no problem selling it. If you do,post it on The Irish Vaping Facebook section and it will be snapped up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭callumsdad

Hi Jonathan
    i'll take the magneto and svd for 20 posted if thats good?Also would you consider an extra €10 for the batteries and charger.:)
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Which cosmic fog? just out of curiosity. I tried a few, liked some, not so keen on others

Advertisement