Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

These devices are clones & they have never been used,still new.

Taifun GT RTA with Glass/SS Tank with spares....€10 ...........................................GONE

Kraken Genesis RTA with spares + tank...€10 ......................................................GONE

Kayfun Lite 30mm with spares....€10

AGA-T2 Genesis....€10

AGA-T3 Genesis....€10

Sell the other 3 for €25 & throw in a Pro-Tank II,Hyper 5ml & a RG500 Clearomizers.

Also these are for sale or swap (no juices,I have too many now)

These are all Mech Clones unless it states otherwise.

Astro
    Kamry K100 Blue
    Kamry K100 Gold
    KTS (side fire button)
    Magneto (authentic)
    2 x Maracus ss + brass
    M16 Brass
    Nemisis 18350 Model all SS
    Tech
    VPTS (side fire button) (authentic)
    V3 Brass

No Batteries with these...

All above are in perfect condition....€10 each

2 x Mech Mods
    Stingray 28.5mm Black....€10
    Panzer 30mm SS.....€10

These are in perfect condition & includes a 26650 Battery with each of them

2 x Version 1 Evics & 1 Evic EasyHead with tube,includes 3 x 18650 batteries. €40 for all 3 or €15 each.

All these items do not include P+P

Not able to do pics,sorry....

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

Taifun GT RTA with Glass/SS Tank with spares....€10

Kraken Genesis RTA with spares + tank...€10

Kayfun Lite 30mm with spares....€10

AGA-T2 Genesis....€10

AGA-T3 Genesis....€10

I'll take the taifun at that price. Or do a deal for the taifun and kraken if you'd be in to a nautilus mini with standard glass tank and spare cock and balls SS tank? Thanks

Actually, I'd take the taifun and the kraken either way. Also have 2 genuine iclear 30s's with somewhere between 10 and 15 coils if you wanted to factor them in to a deal.

Actually, I'd take the taifun and the kraken either way. Also have 2 genuine iclear 30s's with somewhere between 10 and 15 coils if you wanted to factor them in to a deal.

I'll do a straight swap of the Taifun & Kraken for your Nautilus & iclear 30 with coils,would that be ok with you.

Deal! It's the "30S" iclears just so we're crystal. They're a bit different to the "iclear 30". I've got 10 coils packaged here ready to go. I'll PM you my address.

• Advertisement

Deal! It's the "30S" iclears just so we're crystal. They're a bit different to the "iclear 30". I've got 10 coils packaged here ready to go. I'll PM you my address.

I use 30 upstairs & 30s downstairs inbetween dripping:D:D

PM on way

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭callumsdad

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Hi folks
    I have the following clearo's for sale

1x DBOX Puritank with new coil inserted and one spare included €10.

1x Kanger Aerotank Mega with new coil inserted and one spare included €15.

1x Kanger Aerotank with new coil inserted and one spare included. €12.

As priced individually or €35 for the lot.
    All prices include postage.

Also,is anyone interested in swapping for an SVD 2.0 kit,includes 18650 battery,charger and all accessories that came with it except hard case.

Will swap for a smaller device,istick or similar.

Thanks for having a look.;)

All Gone now
    Item received today thank you bill i love it.I now believe i have never really vaped up until i got this thank you very much:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

callumsdad wrote: »
    Item received today thank you bill i love it.I now believe i have never really vaped up until i got this thank you very much:)

Glad you're enjoying it:D

Happy vaping;)

Hi

Have the following for sale,

Istick 20W,brand new,unopened,red. €30.

Aspire Nautilus Mini plus 4 spare coils. Put one tank of juice through it. €25.

Or €50 for the lot.

All prices include postage.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

I think Dr. Bill robbed an e cig shop ;)

• Advertisement

Trond wrote: »
    I think Dr. Bill robbed an e cig shop ;)

Wish I had and then I might have a setup that I'd be happy with. I think I'm almost there so this is the last sale!!!!!! Fingers crossed and all that.
    Maybe I'm just too picky.

Brand New Authentic Vision Eternity Rebuildable Atomizer for Ego type batteries,Spinners & also fits isticks,anything with a 510 or use an Ego adapter.

€10

The video shows Silica Wicks,Cotton wasn't about then but I believe that cotton will work even better & will give you more taste,you will need good close up eyesight,this is why I never used it.
    Watch the video at the bottom of this link....

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/rebuildable-atomizers/174-vision-eternity-rebuildable-atomizer.html

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Wish I had and then I might have a setup that I'd be happy with. I think I'm almost there so this is the last sale!!!!!! Fingers crossed and all that.
    Maybe I'm just too picky.

iStick & Kayfun Lite+

Can't get better?

J Mysterio wrote: »
    iStick & Kayfun Lite+

Can't get better?

Yes that has been mentioned to me before, so might just give it a try.

Youdipstick has a KFLite clone up for a tenner. What setup are you using now Bill?

Youdipstick has a KFLite clone up for a tenner. What setup are you using now Bill?

Okay, at present I have a 30 and 50w istick, an MVP20 and recently added an aspire sub ohm,clearo's are 2xi30's,2xi30s's,nautilus mini and a couple of Aerotanks.
    Prefer the iclear's over all but still feel I'm missing something.
    Juices would be mainly tobacco,liqua,dekang and HS.
    Almost 3 months off the cigs now and suppose am still experimenting with setup.
    RBA's are something I would like to try and am researching as much as time allows so any advice is most welcome.

Honestly, I'd snap up dipstick's KFL. I got a KF 3.1 for a tenner (thanks acca!) and it was a great introduction to rebuildables for me. I've now swapped nearly all of my clearos for another couple of rebuildables. And it's such a cheap way to vape. Around 3 euro for 10m of kanthal and a few more euro for loads of your wick of choice. I'm settled on them for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Okay, at present I have a 30 and 50w istick, an MVP20 and recently added an aspire sub ohm,clearo's are 2xi30's,2xi30s's,nautilus mini and a couple of Aerotanks.
    Prefer the iclear's over all but still feel I'm missing something.
    Juices would be mainly tobacco,liqua,dekang and HS.
    Almost 3 months off the cigs now and suppose am still experimenting with setup.
    RBA's are something I would like to try and am researching as much as time allows so any advice is most welcome.

If you're spending that much on hardware I'd say get some better juice to go with it. If you're sticking with tobaccos then these are meant to be some of the best, cigarillos and eden get great reviews. http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/category-s/1865.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

Which cosmic fog? just out of curiosity. I tried a few, liked some, not so keen on others

Hi sorry, I missed your post. It's the Kryptonite one, melon and some kind of sherberty vibe from it. It's lovely!

Package received Dipstick :)

Thanks very much!

• Advertisement

Thanks RN,just got mine as well,hard to beat the swapsies...

Has anyone got a Tesla Invader II or a Seven Box Mod that they want to sell or swap for something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Spotted this on vapour joes, focalecig have it on sale for $6:50.
    I have one and love it at this price I think it's rude not to grab another one.
    http://focalecig.com/Product/Plume-Veil-StyleRebuildable-Dripping-AtomizerSilver-24002?SSAID=843663

54kroc wrote: »
    Spotted this on vapour joes, focalecig have it on sale for $6:50.
    I have one and love it at this price I think it's rude not to grab another one.
    http://focalecig.com/Product/Plume-Veil-StyleRebuildable-Dripping-AtomizerSilver-24002?SSAID=843663

I use the 22mm & the 30mm & they are great.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Hi sorry, I missed your post. It's the Kryptonite one, melon and some kind of sherberty vibe from it. It's lovely!

That sounds like something I might like actually! I think it's the only one of their I have yet to try. They can be hit and miss, their Cola gummy for example, is way overpowering, sickly sweet, but their Church and Nutz are quite nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

Hello!

I have 2 x Bobas Bounty 12mg
    I have 1x Bobas Bounty 18mg

I have 2 x XO Tobacco Ultima 12mg
    I have 1 x XO Tobacco Ultima 18mg

Not for me :(

Will swap for almost anything!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

dragona wrote: »
    Hello!

I have some hardware if your interested, a nemesis, 4nine, vamo v5, a few drippers, russian and kfl plus a big aspire natilus.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

I have some hardware if your interested, a nemesis, 4nine, vamo v5, a few drippers, russian and kfl plus a big aspire natilus.

Thanks but I wouldn't know what to with that lot - I'm an istick and clearomiser sort of gal :D - was thinking juice!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Pubben

dragona wrote: »
    Hello!

Pm sent dragona

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Are you selling the vamo seperatly? The PCB in mine is at an angle now after many drops and the buttons are out of line.

Advertisement