Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭donkey oatey

2 x Version 1 Evics & 1 Evic EasyHead with tube,includes 3 x 18650 batteries. €40 for all 3 or €15 each.

All these items do not include P+P

Hiya, do you still have the evic heads? And are you in Dublin and, if so, could I collect? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Hiya, do you still have the evic heads? And are you in Dublin and, if so, could I collect? Thanks

I still have the Evics for sale,I live in Co.Waterford,I am willing to post all three Evics for €4.40,if it's anymore,I'll pay the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Lippok

Hi guys,

as per title I am selling my camo E Grip, rebuildable deck included. Everything is Joytech genuine, purchased from a reputable Dublin store.

The mod has 2 small scratches on 1 side, nothing major. Chrome parts are in perfect conditions. Mod has been used for a couple of weeks, the amount of vapor produced is great.

Fully boxed, €45.00 with the rba deck.

Thanks,

Alberto

I have 3 x ITaste VV v3.0 for sale,Black,Chameleon & white,excellent working order,hardly ever used.
    http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/itast3expre.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfysWtk5GSk

€15 each or €40 for all 3.
    Will swap but not juices.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭bINNIe23

Hi,

I have the following liquids for sale:

1x Suicide Bunny / Derailed / 30ml / 12nic / 100% full / 17e

1x Grand Vapors / Orphan Tears / 30ml / 6nic / 100% full / 17e

1x Juice by #'s / Pina Colada / 15ml / 12nic / 100% full / 10e

1x Attara Artisan / Masala / 30ml / 6nic / 90% full / 14e

1x Velvet Cloud Vapors / Campfire / 15ml / 6nic / 90% full / 8e

foto (you'll have to copy and paste the link):
    5lowershop.org/ecig/IMG_20150315_105242.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

I have 3 x ITaste VV v3.0 for sale,Black,Chameleon & white,excellent working order,hardly ever used.

And to think I was going to try and swap you an itaste vv3 for your KFL. I didn't know you were swimming in them :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

i might be interested mate these usually retail at €29.99 so sounds like a right bargain but how long would these last me, bear in mind im really only a weekend vaper, during the week i usually chew a few nicorette chewing gum it's only when i drink that i vape?

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

jonnny68 wrote: »
    i might be interested mate these usually retail at €29.99 so sounds like a right bargain but how long would these last me, bear in mind im really only a weekend vaper, during the week i usually chew a few nicorette chewing gum it's only when i drink that i vape?

Depends how heavy you vape when you drink. I used one as my main device for a couple of months and they lasted me about 3 to 4 hours, but I chain vape and only get 1 day out of an istick 30w (2200 mah!). I know people on other forums that get a day out of these! What size is your current battery? These are 800mah so compare that to what you're using now and either add or subtract a bit.

The built in battery is a 800Mah,so one should last for a nights drinking,they are very compact,so carrying a second one would be no trouble at all.It takes 2 hr 30mins to charge with any micro usb,you can have it in volts or watts,the max is 5v & 11w.
    I use Vision Victory's on them,which holds 5ml juice,if you take all three,I will throw in the three vision victory's.
    http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/clearomizers/312-vision-victory-bcc-clearomizer.html

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭dollyk

brand new in box, also charger and one battery
    unwanted gift. 40 euro.
    it has different wattage. from 7.0 to 12.5
    and its shaped like a grenade.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

dollyk wrote: »
    brand new in box, also charger and one battery
    unwanted gift. 40 euro.
    it has different wattage. from 7.0 to 12.5
    and its shaped like a grenade.

Not to be rude, but they're only 29 euro on e-smokeireland.eu at the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Pubben

Genuine Aspire Nautilus Mini with three bvc coils for sale or swap. It's still boxed and in mint condition, it's probably only had one tank of juice through it. I'm getting rid of it because I don't really mouth to lung inhale anymore. I can't do pictures, but will send one on request. RRP €25 for tank, coils €2.50 each. Make me an offer.

I don't really want to swap for mods, don't mind swapping for tanks or juice, but I'm not really interested in a kayfun clone or similar because I find the draw too tight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭MoodeRator

Pubben wrote: »
    Genuine Aspire Nautilus Mini with three bvc coils for sale or swap. It's still boxed and in mint condition, it's probably only had one tank of juice through it. I'm getting rid of it because I don't really mouth to lung inhale anymore. I can't do pictures, but will send one on request. RRP €25 for tank, coils €2.50 each. Make me an offer.

I don't really want to swap for mods, don't mind swapping for tanks or juice, but I'm not really interested in a kayfun clone or similar because I find the draw too tight.

Would you take €10?

MoodeRator wrote: »
    Would you take €10?

Not really. After postage, I'd receive €5!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭MoodeRator

sorry €10 PLUS postage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Hi folks, anyone got ideas on what's a good tube mod out at the moment? I've looked at Smoketech BEC Pro,SVD 2.0 and Joye eVic.
    Want something that will go above 15W.
    So advice would be appreciated, or if anyone has any of the above or something else that they want to sell/trade or swap then keep me in mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

I've a Nautilus Mini, Kanger IPow2 1600 mah, Steel tank (di*k & balls) and new bvc coil, excellent setup imo. €30

342593.JPG342595.JPG

I also have a Kanger Subtank Mini I picked in Vapourpal a day ago, not for me. €25 Sold to Pubben, Thanks.

342594.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭RossD1983

Offer 20 posted for the subtank mini?

54kroc wrote: »
    I've a Nautilus Mini, Kanger IPow2 1600 mah, Steel tank (di*k & balls) and new bvc coil, excellent setup imo. €30

342593.JPG342595.JPG

I also have a Kanger Subtank Mini I picked in Vapourpal a day ago, not for me. €25

342594.JPG

RossD1983 wrote: »
    Offer 20 posted for the subtank mini?

No thanks.

54kroc wrote: »
    No thanks.

PM s3nt really Subtank

• Advertisement

MoodeRator wrote: »
    sorry €10 PLUS postage?

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭dollyk

Not to be rude, but they're only 29 euro on e-smokeireland.eu at the moment!

Is that for charger and battery too ?
    Ill have a look . it was a gift a while ago, so i dinnt know. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Depends how heavy you vape when you drink. I used one as my main device for a couple of months and they lasted me about 3 to 4 hours, but I chain vape and only get 1 day out of an istick 30w (2200 mah!). I know people on other forums that get a day out of these! What size is your current battery? These are 800mah so compare that to what you're using now and either add or subtract a bit.

Cheers after some research i think ill go for something more expensive with a 2200 mah battery cant remember the name of it someone posted a youtube link a few pages back,it looks good and gets good reviews.:)

edit = it's this one

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00OQT8CU6/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=12HPR9PFUES4B&coliid=I7ZMUMJJMUG9F

Cheers after some research i think ill go for something more expensive with a 2200 mah battery cant remember the name of it someone posted a youtube link a few pages back,it looks good and gets good reviews.:)

edit = it's this one

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00OQT8CU6/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=12HPR9PFUES4B&coliid=I7ZMUMJJMUG9F

I wouldn't go for the eleaf 20w,too many things wrong with it,go for the eleaf 30w or 50w,everything was fixed on these ones.

Yeah, go for the 30w. Not much difference in price, but it doesn't have the major threading issues the 20w has.

dollyk wrote: »
    Is that for charger and battery too ?
    Ill have a look . it was a gift a while ago, so i dinnt know. Thanks

Battery and charger, you'd be looking at 13 quid for both. Then you use a discount code on esi for 10% off. It just works out cheaper buying it brand new. Sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

Hi folks,

Have some stuff for sale. Have succesfully quit smoking and now i have quit vaping.

I hope they can be of use and help to someone - As an ex smoker of many years i have (hopefully) kicked the habit for good.

I shall post a thank you thread here as this very forum helped me an awful lot when starting out.

I have quite a bit of premium eiquid and some Mods for sale. My preference would be to sell it all but it may not be possible.

1st lot : Istick 20W-Aspire Nautilus Mini- Premium bottle of Juice = 45e (as its this forum i will throw in a second bottle of eliquid free) I am open to reasonable offers on this

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

2nd Lot: All in one complete Provari Kit.

Provari P2.5 - Chrome/Stainess steel version .
    Provari Beauty Ring
    I have 2 of - 18490 high drain batteries
    I have an 18650 Extension Cap ( Matte Stainless steel not chrome) and 2 x 18650 nipple top batteries
    4 Bay Charger charges all of the above batteries independently/together
    Aspire Nautilus Mini x 2 Tanks
    5 bottles of Premium Juice

Open to reasonable offers on the above. Obviously the retail price is >350 euro and whilst not expecting retail prices i think its a fantastic piece of kit and the best mod i ever used.

I have/had an itaste 134 / SVD / Istick / and to be honest the Provari just blows them out of the water. Consistent vaping at its finest.

Nautilus Mini and other bits sold, cheers lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭parttime

What are the premium juices then?

Advertisement