Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I've got a few juices up for trade -

Halycon Vapors - Cran Chi - about 12ml left from a 30ml bottle - 12mg
    Mount Baker Vapor - Blue Drake 15ml+ left from a 20ml bottle - 20/80 PG/VG - 6mg
    Mount Baker Vapor - Rainbow Roundies - again, 15ml+ left in a 20ml bottle, also 20/80 PG/VG, 6mg

All 3 are berry/sweet types, and high VG. The Cran Chi is nice stuff, I've just dropped to 6mg lately, the other 2 are too sweet for my taste atm. Rainbow Roundies tastes like skittles, and Blue Drake reminds me of Blue raspberry slushies.

Over 40ml of juice there, all 3 are well steeped too. All I want is up to 30ml of a nice, decent quality custard type juice or a good watermelon maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Have a CoolFire 2 and Innokin iClear 30B with a battery and charger for sale. 50 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Pubben

Pubben wrote: »
    Genuine Aspire Nautilus Mini with three bvc coils for sale or swap. It's still boxed and in mint condition, it's probably only had one tank of juice through it. I'm getting rid of it because I don't really mouth to lung inhale anymore. I can't do pictures, but will send one on request. RRP €25 for tank, coils €2.50 each. Make me an offer.

I don't really want to swap for mods, don't mind swapping for tanks or juice, but I'm not really interested in a kayfun clone or similar because I find the draw too tight.

Sold to MoodeRator. Thanks for swift payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Dubba

I've got a few juices up for trade -

Mount Baker Vapor - Blue Drake 15ml+ left from a 20ml bottle - 20/80 PG/VG - 6mg
    Mount Baker Vapor - Rainbow Roundies - again, 15ml+ left in a 20ml bottle, also 20/80 PG/VG, 6mg

All 3 are berry/sweet types, and high VG. The Cran Chi is nice stuff, I've just dropped to 6mg lately, the other 2 are too sweet for my taste atm. Rainbow Roundies tastes like skittles, and Blue Drake reminds me of Blue raspberry slushies.

Over 40ml of juice there, all 3 are well steeped too. All I want is up to 30ml of a nice, decent quality custard type juice or a good watermelon maybe.

Hi Thecageyone, I have full 30ml bottle of Artisan-eliquid Creme brulee to swap if you interested. The nic might be too high for you tho - 24mg

Dubba wrote: »
    Hi Thecageyone, I have full 30ml bottle of Artisan-eliquid Creme brulee to swap if you interested. The nic might be too high for you tho - 24mg

Way to high for me I'd choke! :D I have had that juice before, tried all of the Artisan range :) Looking to try something new maybe, but definitely higher VG. Cheers for the offer

• Advertisement

Cool.

If anyone is interested in a swap for my 30ml Creme brulee 24mg, I'd be looking for something with a lower nic level - around 11mg.

I've just started sub ohming, so even 18mg is too much for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Dubba wrote: »
    Cool.

If anyone is interested in a swap for my 30ml Creme brulee 24mg, I'd be looking for something with a lower nic level - around 11mg.

I've just started sub ohming, so even 18mg is too much for me.

Just thin it down with some 0 nic base liquid?

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Just thin it down with some 0 nic base liquid?

Good idea. I didn't think of that, cheers.

Would this work, 50/50 pg/vg base?

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/flavourlessbase.htm

Any idea how much I'd need to add to get from 24mg to approx 11mg?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Just cut it 50/50! 12mg.
    Remember now though, you'll be cutting the flavour too!

Alternatively, get some 0 nic Creme Brulee from Artisan and cut 50/50, or 6mg and cut 25 (of the 24mg)/75.
    Doing it this way cuts the nic but keeps the flavour.

Nice one Didihno, thanks for the tips.

• Advertisement

No bother!

For what its worth, Creme Brulee is a fairly potent flavour IMO, and may well be fine after a 50/50 flavourless cut!

It is my first try of Artisan's Creme Brulee and I find the flavor a bit weak, with more of a tobacco type taste. Maybe the high nic content is masking the flavor, because it smells great.

Random trivia: I took the original shots for the Artisan web site, the 3 bottles up top and the image of the sample pack [much higher res than is being used on there for some reason]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Random trivia: I took the original shots for the Artisan web site, the 3 bottles up top and the image of the sample pack [much higher res than is being used on there for some reason]

Nice one. The first time I ordered from Artisan, I was hoping to get the juices in those bottles. The picture certainly attracts the eye, it looks lovely and I'm sure helps garner sales

At the time he was selling them in those bottles, it's been a while, he must have changed them over time. I was to do more shots but he never came back to me on it. I guess most sites just prefer to use the usual clip art images that are freely available out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

I absolutely love his Kola Kube juice. The best Cola for me thus far.

The owner must do it in his spare time, as i never see much about his juices online, although the quality of the juice speaks for itself.

Yeah it's a one man Op, or was when it started out. I just knew him through the FB page really, even tough he's actually local to me. He heard I did photography, was doing up a site, needed pics, I needed some juices ... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Pubben

Hi people,

I have some juices to trade:

Kentucky Raw (eGeneration Black Label) 12mg - 13ml of 15 ml bottle
    Orient Tobacco (P1 eliquid) 18mg - 7/8ml of 10 ml bottle
    Creme Brulee (Artisan eLiquid) 12mg - 8/9ml of 10 ml bottle
    Spiced Orange (Artisan eLiquid) 18mg - 6/7ml of 10 ml bottle
    Cappucino (Artisan eLiquid) 18mg - 8/9ml of 10ml bottle
    RY-C9 (Wingnuts) 18mg - 20ml of 30 ml bottle

I know it's not amazing, or in great quantities, but since I am not going to vape it anytime soon, I thought someone might want to swap something they weren't going to vape. Open to offers but not big on menthol. Would prefer 12 / 6 mg. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Yeah it's a one man Op, or was when it started out. I just knew him through the FB page really, even tough he's actually local to me. He heard I did photography, was doing up a site, needed pics, I needed some juices ... :)

Heliguyheliguy, he posts (or used to) on here.

Heliguyheliguy, he posts (or used to) on here.

AH yes, that was it. Forgot his alias. I think it started on here then, he was offering samples out for testing, and I offered to do some pics for him :) bout 2 year back now! :O

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭IK09

TRADE:

1 Bottle of Wingnuts Premium E-Liquid: Ectoplasmic V2: 30ml: 18mg
    1 Bottle of Wingnuts Premium E-Liquid: Vanilla Custard: 30ml: 18mg

Theres about 2ml gone from each bottle. What have ya!

I used to love Artisans 'Oraiste Baisteach', tasted like TK Red Lemonade to me.
    It seems to be discontinued, but his Spiced Orange is also lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Fancy a swap...

I have a GS Air & a GS16 & some spare coils & a 30ml MBV Peanut Butter 18mg to swap.2 or 3 ml used from it.

http://www.vaperus.ie/clearomizer/595-eleaf-gs-air.html
    http://www.vaperus.ie/clearomizer/601-eleaf-gs16-26ml.html
    http://cloudhousevapor.com/MBV-Peanut-Butter.html

• Registered Users Posts: 19 allj97

Hi All,

selling off these items if anyone is interested,

itaste MVP2 - About 6months old - very lightly used - €25 incl shipping

aspire Nautilus - 2 weeks old - perfect condition - € 15 incl shipping

PM for details

Fancy a swap...

I have a GS Air & a GS16 & some spare coils & a 30ml MBV Peanut Butter 18mg to swap.2 or 3 ml used from it.

http://www.vaperus.ie/clearomizer/595-eleaf-gs-air.html
    http://www.vaperus.ie/clearomizer/601-eleaf-gs16-26ml.html
    http://cloudhousevapor.com/MBV-Peanut-Butter.html

I would swap these for your tanks & spare coils: I wouldn't like the juice, too strong for me anyway

Mount Baker Vapor - Blue Drake 12ml left from a 20ml bottle - 20/80 PG/VG - 6mg
    Mount Baker Vapor - Rainbow Roundies - 15ml+ left in a 20ml bottle, also 20/80 PG/VG, 6mg

Could throw in 10ml or so gremlin juice strawberry shortcake.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I would swap these for your tanks & spare coils: I wouldn't like the juice, too strong for me anyway

Mount Baker Vapor - Blue Drake 12ml left from a 20ml bottle - 20/80 PG/VG - 6mg
    Mount Baker Vapor - Rainbow Roundies - 15ml+ left in a 20ml bottle, also 20/80 PG/VG, 6mg

Could throw in 10ml or so gremlin juice strawberry shortcake.

Sorry Cagey,I have too many juices on the go,I'm vaping over 25 flavours at the moment per day,doing it this way,I don't get fed up with a juice.

No worries, just a counter offer after yours :D

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Lippok

Hi Guys,

Still have my camo Egrip for sale. It comes with rda base. Small scratch on 1 side . 45 quid.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Hi folks
    Have an AGA-T2 RBA and some spares with it.
    Will swap for juice,clearo,fond of Mount Baker juice,Aspire clearo's or try me with anything at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

thebullkf wrote: »
    2nd Lot: All in one complete Provari Kit.

Provari P2.5 - Chrome/Stainess steel version .
    Provari Beauty Ring
    I have 2 of - 18490 high drain batteries
    I have an 18650 Extension Cap ( Matte Stainless steel not chrome) and 2 x 18650 nipple top batteries
    4 Bay Charger charges all of the above batteries independently/together
    Aspire Nautilus Mini x 2 Tanks
    5 bottles of Premium Juice

Open to reasonable offers on the above. Obviously the retail price is >350 euro and whilst not expecting retail prices i think its a fantastic piece of kit and the best mod i ever used.

I have/had an itaste 134 / SVD / Istick / and to be honest the Provari just blows them out of the water. Consistent vaping at its finest.

Still for sale

Advertisement