Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

[IMG][/img]IMG_1549.jpg

[IMG][/img]IMG_1547.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

allj97 wrote: »
    Hi All,

selling off these items if anyone is interested,

itaste MVP2 - About 6months old - very lightly used - €25 incl shipping

aspire Nautilus - 2 weeks old - perfect condition - € 15 incl shipping

PM for details

Hi allj97, any pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭callumsdad

Hi All,

PM for details
    Hi
    Would you be close to Kildare town this weekend?
    I'm mad to test these Nautilis:)

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭callumsdad

Hi All,

PM for details
    Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2 AliD123

Hi Everyone,

Swapped over to 100% VG juice as anything with PG in it is now killing my tonsils when I vape, so I have a few bottles to sell as one lot.

1. H̶S̶ ̶C̶r̶e̶m̶e̶ ̶b̶r̶u̶l̶e̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶8̶0̶/̶2̶0̶ ̶-̶ ̶6̶m̶g̶ ̶-̶ ̶1̶0̶0̶m̶l̶ ̶(̶9̶0̶m̶l̶ ̶l̶e̶f̶t̶)̶
    2. M̶B̶V̶ ̶E̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶b̶a̶c̶c̶o̶ ̶-̶ ̶7̶0̶/̶3̶0̶ ̶(̶+̶1̶ ̶f̶l̶a̶v̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶t̶)̶ ̶-̶ ̶6̶m̶g̶ ̶-̶ ̶5̶0̶m̶l̶ ̶(̶4̶0̶m̶l̶ ̶l̶e̶f̶t̶)̶
    3. M̶B̶V̶ ̶S̶t̶i̶c̶k̶y̶ ̶b̶u̶n̶ ̶-̶ ̶7̶0̶/̶3̶0̶ ̶(̶+̶1̶ ̶f̶l̶a̶v̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶t̶)̶ ̶-̶ ̶6̶m̶g̶ ̶-̶ ̶5̶0̶m̶l̶ ̶(̶4̶5̶m̶l̶ ̶l̶e̶f̶t̶)̶
    4. M̶B̶V̶ ̶C̶a̶r̶a̶m̶e̶l̶ ̶c̶o̶f̶f̶e̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶7̶0̶/̶3̶0̶ ̶(̶+̶1̶ ̶f̶l̶a̶v̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶t̶)̶ ̶-̶ ̶6̶m̶g̶ ̶-̶ ̶5̶0̶m̶l̶ ̶(̶4̶5̶m̶l̶ ̶l̶e̶f̶t̶)̶
    5. M̶B̶V̶ ̶B̶a̶n̶a̶n̶a̶ ̶n̶u̶t̶ ̶b̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶-̶ ̶7̶0̶/̶3̶0̶ ̶(̶+̶1̶ ̶f̶l̶a̶v̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶t̶)̶ ̶-̶ ̶6̶m̶g̶ ̶-̶ ̶5̶0̶m̶l̶ ̶(̶3̶0̶m̶l̶ ̶l̶e̶f̶t̶)̶
    6. M̶B̶V̶ ̶P̶e̶a̶n̶u̶t̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶-̶ ̶7̶0̶/̶3̶0̶ ̶(̶+̶1̶ ̶f̶l̶a̶v̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶t̶)̶ ̶-̶ ̶6̶m̶g̶ ̶-̶ ̶5̶0̶m̶l̶ ̶(̶4̶5̶m̶l̶ ̶l̶e̶f̶t̶)̶
    7. M̶B̶V̶ ̶C̶o̶o̶k̶i̶e̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶-̶ ̶7̶0̶/̶3̶0̶ ̶(̶+̶1̶ ̶f̶l̶a̶v̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶t̶)̶ ̶-̶ ̶6̶m̶g̶ ̶-̶ ̶2̶0̶m̶l̶ ̶(̶1̶0̶m̶l̶ ̶l̶e̶f̶t̶)̶
    8. T̶.̶J̶u̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶M̶i̶n̶t̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶f̶f̶ ̶-̶ ̶8̶0̶/̶2̶0̶ ̶-̶ ̶1̶6̶m̶g̶ ̶-̶ ̶1̶0̶m̶l̶ ̶(̶5̶m̶l̶ ̶l̶e̶f̶t̶)̶
    9. H̶a̶z̶y̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶H̶D̶4̶ ̶-̶ ̶8̶0̶/̶2̶0̶ ̶-̶ ̶1̶1̶M̶G̶ ̶-̶ ̶1̶0̶M̶L̶ ̶(̶5̶m̶l̶ ̶l̶e̶f̶t̶)̶

All bottles have been steeped and after I used a sonic cleaner on the MBV bottles I replaced the labels as they were peeling off so I'd know what was what but the MBV label is still under some and can be seen.

Looking for €45 + €5 for postage or i'll be around limerick or cork if you want to meet and collect. Looking to sell but would be open to a trade to a new enough 30w+ Vv MOD.

If interested PM me, thanks.

.........all gone to a new home!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Dubba

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Quick note to ppl selling on this forum. I have been burned for €40 by user donkey oatey. Do not sell to them. I have been patiently waiting for money for a few tanks for over a month now but still no spendies ;-( . The first and last time I make a non PayPal transaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭dball

ive dealt with donkey oatey in the past - once. Prompt payment and all was good experience for me. Im sorry to hear you got burned. bummer!

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

Allan45121 wrote: »
    Quick note to ppl selling on this forum. I have been burned for €40 by user donkey oatey. Do not sell to them. I have been patiently waiting for money for a few tanks for over a month now but still no spendies ;-( . The first and last time I make a non PayPal transaction.

I know them personally, I'll make a call for you. This person for sure isn't a scammer. Leave it with me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Hi folks
    If anyone has an RSST RBA that they're not using or would like to swap for juice or something i'll gladly take it.
    I have one already but am missing the little plastic cap for the fill hole meaning it won't travel well without leaking all over the place.
    Or indeed there might be an alternative to stop it from leaking,if so please let me know.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Hi folks
    If anyone has an RSST RBA that they're not using or would like to swap for juice or something i'll gladly take it.
    I have one already but am missing the little plastic cap for the fill hole meaning it won't travel well without leaking all over the place.
    Or indeed there might be an alternative to stop it from leaking,if so please let me know.:)

One of these Bill?

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1641600

If so I have one you can have for nowt!

Trond wrote:
    One of these Bill?

Trond wrote:
    If so I have one you can have for nowt!

That's the one,its the wee cap for the fill hole that I'm anxious to get but if you have the unit and not using it then I'll take it off your hands. Thanks a zillion. I'll send pm to you now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 darkvaper

Hi all,

Looking to offload these for decent mod or decent rba. Let me know if your interested/what you got to swap.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

darkvaper wrote: »
    Hi all,

Looking to offload these for decent mod or decent rba. Let me know if your interested/what you got to swap.

Thanks

What juices & nic strength do you have.
    Do you want Mech or Regulated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

Have a Nautilus Mini cage tank going FOC if anyone would like it. Only had two tanks of Red Astaire through it. Properly cleaned out and ready to go. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Lardy wrote: »
    Have a Nautilus Mini cage tank going FOC if anyone would like it. Only had two tanks of Red Astaire through it. Properly cleaned out and ready to go. :)

I wouldnt say no to that. Want anything in return?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

I wouldnt say no to that. Want anything in return?

No problem. Nah, not lookin for anything for it. Thanks.
    Send me on your address and I'll post it onto you. Unless you're close to Waterford?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Lardy wrote: »
    No problem. Nah, not lookin for anything for it. Thanks.
    Send me on your address and I'll post it onto you. Unless you're close to Waterford?

Address sent now. Afraid i'm not in or close to Waterford.

Sorry about this.. But how do I upload an image on here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

You can't until you reach 50 posts

• Advertisement

What juices & nic strength do you have.
    Do you want Mech or Regulated.

Would consider anything really, have an MVP 2 and a Magneto. Loved my mvp 2 but it's to old now and the centre pin is banjaxed so it's hit and miss with it now won't read/fire some tanks. I can't add photos as I'm to new?? Any moderators that can sort this?

Thanks

Hi folks
    I have 4 bottles of juice,all Mount Baker Vapor, all 70/30 PG/VG and all 6mg nic.
    Caramel Coffee 25ml, Banana Nut Bread 15ml, Peanut Butter 25ml,and Sticky Bun 25ml.

I'm looking for a mech mod,Nemisis clone or Magneto or similar and also looking for a Nautilus Mini.

Will swap for the above juices or payment if necessary.
    Thanks in advance and Happy Easter to all vapers.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

PM sent Bill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Innokin cool fire 2 (grenade shape) for 30 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Innokin cool fire 2 (grenade shape) for 30 quid.

Think it was mentioned here previously its cheaper new (@€;29 with esmokeireland)

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/coolfire2.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Oh I didn't realise that. I'll let it go for 25 then with a battery and charger. Postage included.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭bearclaire

Want to buy Touchwood, preferably 18650 but would also take the Touchwood Mini
    It's my birthday next week and ive Admired this Mod for way too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

bearclaire wrote: »
    Want to buy Touchwood, preferably 18650 but would also take the Touchwood Mini
    It's my birthday next week and ive Admired this Mod for way too long.

I've a mini here to sell, I'll get some pics to you

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭bearclaire

aerosol wrote: »
    I've a mini here to sell, I'll get some pics to you

Yes please aerosol ☺️

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Anybody got any fasttech mech mods they're looking to offload for some fine PayPal currency?

Advertisement