Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Hi folks

Having a clearout of a few surplus items that i'm not using.
    Everything is in mint condition.

1. Istick 30w blue with silicone skin,box,usb cable. €35. SOLD.

2. Smok Magnet Bolt 18650 Mech Mod, Black, side fire button,includes Efest IMR 18650 battery and Squape RTA (Clone). €30.

3. Smok SID 18650 VV/VW tube mod,Silver,includes Efest IMR 18650 battery and Kanger Aerotank. €25.

All of the above are boxed and include postage.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Wiggles~

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Hi folks

Having a clearout of a few surplus items that i'm not using.
    Everything is in mint condition.

1. Istick 30w blue with silicone skin,box,usb cable. €35.

Lurker here, been looking for a good deal on an istick 30w everywhere so would take that if it's still available.

Wiggles~ wrote:
    Lurker here, been looking for a good deal on an istick 30w everywhere so would take that if it's still available.

Pm on the way to you

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

Is anyone selling a Lemo or any other RBAs? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Is anyone selling a Lemo or any other RBAs? Thanks!

I have an authentic lemo, no box, but all screws and orings. 20 inc postage?

• Advertisement

Allan45121 wrote: »
    I have an authentic lemo, no box, but all screws and orings. 20 inc postage?

Thanks Al, I carried on reading past night and discovered the Lemo 2 is coming out soon so I'm going to wait a while and see what that's like and then I'll probably PM you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭bINNIe23

[MUJI] Japanese "unbleached" Cotton:

So i dont know if this is OLD news, but i just found a source for very cheap Japanese cotton by "MUJI". I ordered online from the UK and got it shipped to Cork, Ireland via Parcel Motel in approx 2 days. There is also a "MUJI" shop in Dublin (but i dont know if they stock these pads). Anyways, i got a 120pack for only 1.95GBP! Cant beat that -even with the shipping costs, etc.

I'd post you the link, but havent posted 50x yet. BTW: I think this rule SUCKS! Anyone mind if i just throw up a bunch of dummy posts just to get pass this restriction? Ugh.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

bINNIe23 wrote: »
    [MUJI] Japanese "unbleached" Cotton:

So i dont know if this is OLD news, but i just found a source for very cheap Japanese cotton by "MUJI". I ordered online from the UK and got it shipped to Cork, Ireland via Parcel Motel in approx 2 days. There is also a "MUJI" shop in Dublin (but i dont know if they stock these pads). Anyways, i got a 120pack for only 1.95GBP! Cant beat that -even with the shipping costs, etc.

I'd post you the link, but havent posted 50x yet. BTW: I think this rule SUCKS! Anyone mind if i just throw up a bunch of dummy posts just to get pass this restriction? Ugh.....

It's a great rule! 50 posts is nothing if you want to be a member of the place I guess, and also it stops spammers trying to sell off stuff without contributing to the community. I wouldn't buy from someone with 1 post for example. And if you spam post, people might not be so willing either. Before I buy anything from anyone on here I'd check their post history real quick.

Binnie, stick a couple of spaces between the http:// and the address. Loving Coconut Mist by the way, I hadn't seen the freebie you'd thrown in when I messaged you so thanks for that Canadian Virginia!

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭thewintermute

Muji shop in Dublin stocks the pads alright. I'm good for a few decades of wicking.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Muji shop in Dublin stocks the pads alright. I'm good for a few decades of wicking.

Where in Dublin is it?

@thecageyone: fair enuff. I have to agree with you there in rgds to "trusted" sellers, etc. -Ah well, im slowly but surely getting up there! ;)

It's a great rule! 50 posts is nothing if you want to be a member of the place I guess, and also it stops spammers trying to sell off stuff without contributing to the community. I wouldn't buy from someone with 1 post for example. And if you spam post, people might not be so willing either. Before I buy anything from anyone on here I'd check their post history real quick.

Chatham Street, Dublin

Where in Dublin is it?

Yep, Chatham street, off Grafton street towards Georges street, near the Great Outdoors shop on the other side of the road.

In other news, this is a serious bargain.

http://www.gearbest.com/electronic-cigarettes/pp_103682.html

I know gearbest aren't popular over on the BA forum, but I'm no shill, that's just a great deal. A 20W Istick for €17 and some change, though delivery will take a couple of weeks, I guess.
    Aspire Mini Nautilus for the same price too. Might suit someone.

http://www.gearbest.com/electronic-cigarettes/pp_104356.html

That is a very good deal. I was just looking at their RBAs, are they Chinese? Same kind of delivery times as Fasttech?

That is a very good deal. I was just looking at their RBAs, are they Chinese? Same kind of delivery times as Fasttech?

Yep, same kind of thing. I took a punt on it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Allan45121 wrote: »
    Quick note to ppl selling on this forum. I have been burned for €40 by user donkey oatey. Do not sell to them. I have been patiently waiting for money for a few tanks for over a month now but still no spendies ;-( . The first and last time I make a non PayPal transaction.

Just wanted to set the record straight here. I have just received payment from Donkey Oatey. Feel like a bit of a tit, but it could easily have gone the other way. This is the first time i have bought or sold anything through the post without using paypal. I won't do it again.
    Also thanks to aersol for mediating :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

In other news, this is a serious bargain.

I know gearbest aren't popular over on the BA forum, but I'm no shill, that's just a great deal. A 20W Istick for €17 and some change, though delivery will take a couple of weeks, I guess.
    Aspire Mini Nautilus for the same price too. Might suit someone.

Are they reliable? Seriously great deals!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Wiggles~

Many thanks to dr bill for the istick, perfect condition and really quick delivery. It's a great little device from the little I've used of it so far!

Wiggles~ wrote:
    Many thanks to dr bill for the istick, perfect condition and really quick delivery. It's a great little device from the little I've used of it so far!

No problem.
    Happy vaping.

• Advertisement

Folks
    I got a Kanger Subtank Mini a couple of days ago to try the sub ohm thing and it's definitely not for me.
    2 tanks of juice gone through it,one on each stock coil,tried all the various combinations of wattage and air and no,not doing it for me at all.
    If anyone wants it I'll let it off for Ã႒¢â€šÂ¬25 posted.
    Both stock coils had a tank of juice through them,rba section wasn't touched and all the bits and bobs are in the box.
    Thanks

SOLD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

Hi Bill,
    Would you have any interest in a trade for a Joyetech Delta 23 tank? Only had 1 tank of juice through it and have 2 spare coils with it.
    Folks
    I got a Kanger Subtank Mini a couple of days ago to try the sub ohm thing and it's definitely not for me.
    2 tanks of juice gone through it,one on each stock coil,tried all the various combinations of wattage and air and no,not doing it for me at all.
    If anyone wants it I'll let it off for €25 posted.
    Both stock coils had a tank of juice through them,rba section wasn't touched and all the bits and bobs are in the box.
    Thanks.

I have someone that's interested in the subtank,i'm just waiting on them to get back to me.
    I don't really need another tank as I'm using only Mega Aerotank's at the moment,find them very versatile,but thanks for the offer anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

No problem Bill,
    I'm using a Subtank Mini and an Eleaf Melo myself. Would be handy to have a spare! :D
    The Delta is a fantastic tank, but i can't get enough air through it for my taste.
    I have someone that's interested in the subtank,i'm just waiting on them to get back to me.
    I don't really need another tank as I'm using only Mega Aerotank's at the moment,find them very versatile,but thanks for the offer anyway.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

Got some discount codes if anybody's interested,

norsemanvapoursupplies.co.uk code DRIPPA10 10% off.

onedreamvapeuk.com code ODV10 10% off.There lemon meringue pie is beautiful.

eldiabojuices.co.uk code DRIPPA15 15% off.

I don't know if these are 1 time use or have a use by date, i got them in my drippa box and i'm never going to use them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Greetings vape freaks

Need to have a bit of a clearout so have the following up for grabs:

Joyetech Delta II with 4 new heads and the RBA head. Only had a few tanks of juice through it and in perfect condition. All boxes/instructions. Sell for €25 inc postage within Ireland.

Dicodes Dani Basic 18500 variable wattage tube mod. See link for details: http://greek-mods.com/akkutraeger/dicodes/dicodes-18500/279/dicodes-dani-m-basic-gruen?c=166 Light use only and only has the odd hardly visible scuff. Can throw in two 18500 Panasonic 2000mah batteries. Sell for €45 including postage within Ireland.

Bonus mystery juice to buyers!

All questions happily received.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Ionised wrote: »

Need to have a bit of a clearout

All questions happily received.

PM sent with enquiry Ionised

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

I'll take the Delta if still available, send a few bottles of liquid on top of price too if my home brew is of interest (all 6mg )

moonboy52 wrote:
    PM sent with enquiry Ionised

Replied. You have 1st dibs.

• Advertisement

Delta is sold. Dicodes still available.

Advertisement