Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin seems to have turned into a miserable hellhole

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

Downlinz wrote: »
    ...trolling:pac:)...

...Took a seat on the Luas, too young guys in a tracksuit sat next to me...
    ...They were also nice enough at a stop where they saw a Gardai patrolling to open the window and start barking at him...

**** off, troll.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

**** off, troll.
    Aren't you going to feel dumb when you actually read the thread :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭FUNKY LOVER

get mayor giuliani in he will sort it out.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudy_Giuliani#Law_enforcement

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

mikemac wrote: »
    The Liffey is a lot cleaner then it once was but it's not so pleasant at low tide

I've often wondered why it doesn't have a weir in the city centre like they do in Belfast :)
    Something they've talked about for years but nobody seems bothered.

It's not even a big project, the Lagan is far wider then the Liffey

Because the Liffey is a working river with boats being able to navigate beyond Heuston when the tide is in. Once you stick in a weir we will have lost that ability forever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

**** off, troll.

I'm going to check the reported posts, if you haven't reported the OP as a troll I'll be back to send you to the bold boys corner!.

brb.

I'm back - and user 'Unregistered' is banned for a few days.

Not sure if the OP is trolling, or just acting dumb but I'm locking the thread as nothing good can become of it.. Well done on ripping him a new one guys ;)

-Signed, Northside born and bred Moderator!.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Seifer wrote: »
    It's a scumbag accent.
    I'm not saying all north siders are scumbags I'm just informing you what someone means when they use north side accent in that context.

Riding the red line is like going to the zoo except without the safety of the cages. Avoid it if you can.

Your very close to a lengthy ban right there.

Consider this a warning, your cards are marked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement