Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a repo property

Options
  • 29-07-2011 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I am thinking at the moment of getting my own place instead of buying rent.
    To be honest, I am thinking about for years but I could not afford a big morgage.

As the market property is going down now, I am thinking that I am getting more interested by the topic, and I was talking to a mate this other day whom told me he bought a repo house back 20 years ago and it was cheap.
    So he told me maybe have a look at it.

So I am wonder if the bank are publishing a list of the house they have or is their a way to find this out except buy the estate agent?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 wonderwoman2

This was posted in another forum here
    http://www.independent.ie/national-n...0-2825866.html

Maybe this would suit :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭ricman

allsops are holding auctions every few months,distressed property, being sold on behalf of banks, if you look on daft ie,look for houses with very little furniture.Or just ask the estate agent,theres 1bed,apartments in most areas going cheap.Prices are falling every month in most areas.

Advertisement