Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Restaurant in Carlingford

Options
  • 29-07-2011 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hey there!
    Going to Carlingford in a few wks for my friends 30th party.
    Can anyone recommend a good restaurant suitable for a group of about 15 people and not too expensive??
    Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

notwise wrote: »
    Hey there!
    Going to Carlingford in a few wks for my friends 30th party.
    Can anyone recommend a good restaurant suitable for a group of about 15 people and not too expensive??
    Thanks!!

On the road into Carlingford but still a good 10 to 15 mins is a place called Fitzpatricks.

This is possibly one of the few MUST go to places around this area.

It isn't cheap but good god will you not regret going :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 notwise

I've asked around and everyone I asked recommended this place! I've mailed them so hopefully will get to go. Cheers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

Fitzpatricks is ok - pretty decent but IMO it is very expensive for what is essentially a pub.

That said - is there any better around - probably not!

Just be aware it is miles from Carlingford - which might be a good thing as it's only just off the motorway - kind of!

Ghan House in Carlingford itself might be better come to think of it - if you seek something a bit more upmarket for the same spend.

They have rooms as well.

Advertisement