Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Canyon Roadlite 6.0

• 29-07-2011 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi All-I just went to order a Canyon Roadlite 6.0 - they only sell direct via phone/internet from the factory in Germany- they are totally sold out of this whole range and won't have the 2012 version for sale until the new year. Gutted! Anybody have a similar experience?- they are cracking value bikes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

There appears to be plenty of availability with the 7.0. Only size 56 is sold out. For similar money you could get a Carbon PX with SRAM Rival/Apex.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭insinkerator

For what its worth, I have the 7.0 and its great!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Billy Greenbush

Bit above my budget but Canyon are such good value I might stretch it.I'm not sure I can wait till the new year.

What is the riding position like? I have a back issue and have been recommended Cube Attempt/Streamer or Specialized Secteur but these are very relaxed- a bit like pushing a shopping trolley actually.

The Canyon is way better value

Lemag wrote: »
    There appears to be plenty of availability with the 7.0. Only size 56 is sold out. For similar money you could get a Carbon PX with SRAM Rival/Apex.

Lemag I am new to Cycling what is a Carbon PX with SRAM? Thanks Billy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭insinkerator

At first, I found the position a little tough, but I'm adapting to it easy enough.

And this was with me coming from doing 150kish a week for quite a while on a Trek 7.2 hybrid with a 52cm frame. (new frame is 60cm)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

Lemag I am new to Cycling what is a Carbon PX with SRAM? Thanks Billy

http://www.planet-x-bikes.co.uk/i/q/YBPXSLPRIV/planet-x-pro-carbon-rival-road-bike

At first, I found the position a little tough, but I'm adapting to it easy enough.

And this was with me coming from doing 150kish a week for quite a while on a Trek 7.2 hybrid with a 52cm frame. (new frame is 60cm)

Ok thanks

Advertisement