Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen Space Wanted in Dublin 3

Options
  • 29-07-2011 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,
    I'm looking to rent a kitchen for commercial purposes in the Dublin 3 area. It's a start up wholefoods and nutritional consultancy company so the space doesn't have to be very big, 200-300 sq feet would be perfect. Low rent is a must at the moment too:)

I'd also be interested in sharing the kitchen with another caterer if it suited, splitting the week in two.

I'd be really grateful if anyone had any tips or contacts.

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 paulnoone

Hi , I am also looking for a kitchen space (part-time) so maybe we can talk? Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 5 V_Q

Hi Paul,

We've been sorted with space since before Christmas last year. You should try your local enterprise centre for a heads up on facilities. Spade in Smithfield is very food orientated too. Give them a shot.

C

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

paulnoone wrote: »
    Hi , I am also looking for a kitchen space (part-time) so maybe we can talk? Paul

Did you try your local community centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 paulnoone

excellent thanks a lot! Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 1 startupfoodhub

Hi,

We are a starting a food brand and looking into renting a kitchen. We've found a great space that's a little too big for our current needs and we're looking at the possibility of sharing the space with 2 or 3 food companies.
    We are a health food brand so ideally looking for companies in that space.
    The kitchen we've found is in Wicklow.
    Please get in touch if you're interested or might know someone who is!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 sharonw

I am also looking for Kitchen space in the evenings, 2 to 3 nights per week to start a confectionary business (retailing at fairs/markets/online), not sure if that fits in with what anyone has or can recommend. Tried Spade but need access at night as I have a day job and their smaller units cant accommodate this.

Advertisement