Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Gamer June 2007 Issue

Options
  • 29-07-2011 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

Anyone keep back issues of PC Gamer? I am looking to get the cosmetic item which was given away for lotro with this issue so if anyone has back issues and with the code not used I would appreciate if they could send it on to me...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 fredandted

LAWL!!!

considering that issues of this magazine sell on ebay for up to $400, i dont think your chances are very high :D

anyone with a spare and feeling too rich to sell, i'm looking for it too, along with anyone else reading this post, plus all the posts on the forum, plus the post on casual stroll to mordor......

good luck to us all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Glebee

Just flicked through UK edition and cant see any ref to code...

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

fredandted wrote: »
    LAWL!!!

considering that issues of this magazine sell on ebay for up to $400, i dont think your chances are very high :D

Wow, didnt think a code for cosmetic item would boost the sale price.

Its quite posible that it is the US edition the code appears in and if it sells for 400 dollars sell it on ebay!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Glebee

Damn, thought I was sitting on $400 for a min.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Dale Parish

Yeah I have it; where is this said code you're looking for?

• Advertisement
Advertisement