Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upc speeds increasing, cost too?

• 29-07-2011 4:23pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭

got a letter saying 20meg was changing to 25 meg and that in september there will be a new price of 35e a month for 25 meg, but it mentions nothing about what price my bundle will be?

I have basic tv and 20meg for 57e a month, any idea what it will be now?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

They will increase the broadband price for a €1. So it will be €58. Thats what I think.

You will be better off getting the €60 all in one package. Digital Tv value + 25mb broadband + Phone.

I got the letter as well about the price increase, decided to give them a call and now got a phone in the all inclusive package. Well the phone has not yet arrived but it will in few days.

Advertisement